Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Bots Faggots

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
November 13, 13:21:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
November 13, 13:21:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
November 13, 13:22:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 13, 13:22:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
November 13, 13:22:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 13, 13:23:17 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 61 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:23:34 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 57 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:23:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was fuzz (3:20)
November 13, 13:23:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 41 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:23:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was fuzz (3:20)
November 13, 13:23:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 39 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: fuzz (3:20)
Mission: Arson
Probes Sent: 40,089 (Lost: 160)
November 13, 13:23:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 51 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:05 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 49 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: nubcakje (3:15)
Probes Sent: 52,724 (Lost: 316)
November 13, 13:24:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 46 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 44 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 42 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 40 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: CnCz (3:8)
Probes Sent: 74,231 (Lost: 408)
November 13, 13:24:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 38 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 36 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:21 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 34 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was CnCz (3:8)
November 13, 13:24:22 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 32 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 31 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: bzzt (3:4)
Probes Sent: 88,758 (Lost: 621)
November 13, 13:24:30 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 29 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 28 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:41 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 26 of our residences were burned.
November 13, 13:24:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Excision
Posted on November 13, 13:29:22November 13, 13:25:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pi4fag (1:8)
November 13, 13:25:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pi4fag (1:8)
November 13, 13:25:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pi4fag (1:8)
November 13, 13:25:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pi4fag (1:8)
November 13, 13:25:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pi4fag (1:8)
November 13, 13:25:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Comments

• They aren't bots, these are loyal war actives that are part of the Coalition. Neg will vouch for them.
  • my cousin, my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, my uncle tony, my cat, my friend who comes to my house to play sk, my aunt sherri, my nephew, and my couch all play sk from my house, no bots they are all real people.
  • edited November 2012
    Yea legit players my bad.

Plz delete thread.
  • Tyrsis, get a girlfriend bro. At least a hooker or something man. Too much SK isn't good for you.
  • Tyrsis, get a girlfriend bro. At least a hooker or something man. Too much SK isn't good for you.
  • November 13, 12:55:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 13, 12:55:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 26 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:55:54 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 25 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:55:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 23 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:55:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 22 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:55:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 21 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:55:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 20 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:55:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 19 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:56:11 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 711 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:56:11 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 676 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:56:12 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 642 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:56:12 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 610 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:56:13 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 579 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:56:13 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 550 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:56:14 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 523 civilians were kidnapped.
    Posted on November 13, 15:17:26November 13, 12:57:15 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,140 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:16 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,083 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:16 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,029 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:17 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 977 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was graveyard (3:12)
    November 13, 12:57:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 929 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 882 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:43 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 838 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 796 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 756 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:45 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 719 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:45 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 683 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:46 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 648 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:57:46 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 616 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:01 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 585 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:01 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 556 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:02 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 528 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:02 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 502 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:03 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 477 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:03 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 453 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:58:04 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 430 civilians were kidnapped.
    Posted on November 13, 15:18:32November 13, 12:58:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 18 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:58:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:58:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 16 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:58:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Excision (2:11)
    November 13, 12:58:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 16 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:58:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:58:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 14 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 2 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
    November 13, 12:59:41 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,603 civilians were kidnapped.
  • November 13, 12:59:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    Posted on November 13, 15:19:11November 13, 12:59:43 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,523 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:43 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,447 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Organ Donor (2:20)
    November 13, 12:59:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,306 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,241 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,375 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    November 13, 12:59:45 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,179 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:46 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,120 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 12:59:46 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 1,064 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 13, 13:01:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 13, 14:38:04 Forces from fuzz (3:20) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 186 tanks.
    November 13, 14:38:11 Forces from Pull (3:1) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 142 tanks.
    November 13, 14:38:12 Forces from stardate (3:14) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
  • Personally I would say Its a Piece Of Shit who is doing it because that person seems to be the only one who is NEGative towards you right now. And normally that person can build a kd, but now they just suck ass, especially using bots.
  • I see what you did there
  • I see what you did there

No idea what you are referring to :-)
  • Personally I would say Its a Piece Of Shit who is doing it because that person seems to be the only one who is NEGative towards you right now. And normally that person can build a kd, but now they just suck ass, especially using bots.
    Anyone able to POSitively identify the bot controller yet?
  • just woke up

good to see ty and his loyal brown nosers still throwing unfounded accusations around :-))
  • just woke up

good to see ty and his loyal brown nosers still throwing unfounded accusations around :-))
    you're right POS. we should take screen shots and photo shop them to our own needs. like you did with Space right?
  • edited November 2012
    It's really difficult for me not to throw dumb ass comments they've made over the last few years back at them like... everybody knows the bot was removed. Nobody can sign up for it. You guys are stupid for crying about bot it's not even attacking anybody important. If it was running I'd know because I don't cheat but I know someone that does, and they said it was taken down. Where is the proof? Unless you video tape the guy holding a newspaper with the current date while signing into the bot and attacking somebody you're just a stupid cunt.
  • just woke up

you're right POS. we should take screen shots and photo shop them to our own needs. like you did with Space right?
    i thought you quit the game after dying or was that just u having a cry m8
  • I am convinced neg or affiliates are behind these attacks. Sorry for blaming 1:14 before.
  • You guys make Neg sound like a powerhouse. Neg why you no tell me bro can I join your elite UA?
  • we will talk about it during our next dota game bro
  • It's really difficult for me not to throw dumb ass comments they've made over the last few years back at them like... everybody knows the bot was removed. Nobody can sign up for it. You guys are stupid for crying about bot it's not even attacking anybody important. If it was running I'd know because I don't cheat but I know someone that does, and they said it was taken down. Where is the proof? Unless you video tape the guy holding a newspaper with the current date while signing into the bot and attacking somebody you're just a stupid cunt.
    Can't lump em all together, most of those comments were probably HG in his infinite wisdowm ;)
  • Heh I should of known it was neg and dank...
  • edited November 2012
    If it was anyone else I'd not comment after that statement to make you wonder. Since it's you and I'm just playing around I aint really mad at ya it is not me. I doubt it is pos either. It looks like someone that uses that bot and knew it fairly well. That thing is just weird to figure out so your guess as good as mine from there. Hope that helps ya.
  • i think its tyrsis using the bot

his the only one making a big deal out of it and has the news to throw out every time
  • All that means is I have more enemies then I can imagine and this particular one is a spineless coward.
  • edited November 2012
    I really wouldn't doubt it. The only people I know that use that weird crap is the Scouse. Someone has to tell you what all that crap is it's not self explanatory in my opinion. I had FC sign up for it once so we could gain some intel, and none of us knew what to do with that thing. One dude stayed up all night. He goes man I'll write a manual. Next day he was like yeah f that.
  • Rofl.... Stop your whining Ty, It's a right of passage nowadays. You assumed the "Billy bad ass" role, wanted to flex your #1 alliance muscles. Deal with the news pussy.

I took over 4k news in like 2 hrs when miltu or whoever tried to pk me the first time and failed.[LG][Argos][Envy][Dominion] All those rounds I got multi raped..Dank will tell you about the conspiracy tho... Please hold for Bubbles.
  • Sad day when multi attacks are acceptable because some players are better then you guys. How long you been dealing with this trash lynog?
  • im well in double figures now for multi rapes, Some sad people on this game. Just laugh it off and dont give them anything to feed off, theyre usually looking for rage from you. Give them nothing
  • reality is tyrsis cant handle the emotion of war and would fake multi attacks as an exit strategy
  • edited November 2012
    Anyone notice HG was on stacked's side right up until they lost or did I imagine that?
  • edited November 2012
    Anyone notice HG was on stacked's side right up until they lost or did I imagine that?
    Clueless per norm.