Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suicide, vs risky hit.

2»

Comments

• lol ok pos next time 1:11 finds a suicider im sure they will tell everyone so that suicider can get gangbanged by the whole universe lol

basically what your saying if they show a suicider mercy and dont tell the uni about its a gangbang while if they share it with everyone and pretty much ending their round its ok? lol your logic is retarded.

after all this reading it seems everyone agrees that if you suicide you are free to get hit as many times as possible because well it would be your dumbass fault HOWEVER if that suicider hits someone in a sector and the sector decides since they were affected by this suicide they deserve retribution then thats a wrong? How different would it be to tell the universe about the suicider but still hit it the same amount of times would that also be a gangbang?

seriously it just looks like people finding any little thing to stick on 1:11 its so pathetic its laughable lol

• edited October 2012
    Nimrook you are a retard of the highest order, in his first line Smooth implied he didnt calculate and you still wrote that massive pile of shit...

Not going to calculate it, but antiturtles are free land as well. This rule has definitely applied many times since BCart boosted DW, it just rarely applies to non-dw's. By sending out a few tanks, you make those part of your offense, someone should calc it to see if you could have broken yourself. If so, I would probably post you as free land :p
  • Sky- besides the fact that I misplaced one or two words like i forgot to put an "it" somewhere and then the intentional misspelling of words such as "loooong" and abbreviations, there are no misspellings, so please buy a dictionary if you have any issues with my spelling

Zeality, yes I should have paid closer attention to him saying he did not calc, I apologize for that.

and yes anti turtles are free land, but an anti turtle needs to be able to break himself more then once, which by the way I was not able to break myself, unless 14.5k goons can break 8k tanks 7700 lds and and 3700 lts, that doesnt even need to be calcd.
  • the guys a suicider he should of got hit 60 times not 6. tell him to eat shit
  • I have a kingdom that left himself open but did he suicide? (he sent too many tanks out )

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (2)
    Soldiers 1,069 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 6,292 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 395 1,065 1,065 1,065 1,065

He subsequently got triple tapped by 2 kingdoms in the same sector, as they read information from Uni Chat. These hits would have been considered bashes as well

Whats your verdict?
  • edited November 2012
    I have a kingdom that left himself open but did he suicide? (he sent too many tanks out )

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (2)
    Soldiers 1,069 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 6,292 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 395 1,065 1,065 1,065 1,065

He subsequently got triple tapped by 2 kingdoms in the same sector, as they read information from Uni Chat. These hits would have been considered bashes as well

Whats your verdict?
    74424 Total Defence
    38340 Defence sent out
    36084 Defence kept home

He left around 48% of his defence at home, afaik a suicider leaves less than 33% of his defence at home. So no, he isn't a suicider. Open? Yes. Suicided? No.
  • wheres that jar when i need it?
  • It's A- way
  • Ok so if he is deemed open but not suicide, is it fair that he was triple bashed?
  • edited November 2012
    Ok so if he is deemed open but not suicide, is it fair that he was triple bashed?
    Leaving yourself open is always a gamble.
    I don't think bashing is ok. But triple hits on him is fine.