Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suicide, vs risky hit.

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
Ok, I go on and search for my grab today and I found one. This hit required for me to send out more then the usual amount of tanks. I did so and was waiting to see if i would get by with my hit. The kingdom whom I hit decided he was going to retaliate by sending all of his tanks at me leaving himself a "suicide"

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (1) UNAVAILABLE (12) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 1,008 0 0 0 0
Troopers 393 6,206 6,149 6,150 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 7,268 0 0 0 0
Tanks 0 953 3,068 3,099 0

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 4,982 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 71 72 71 0
Dragoons 0 4,735 4,782 4,688 0
Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 3,705 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 7,917 0 0 0 0
Tanks 3,663 1,647 1,614 1,631 0

As you can see the second SOM I did leave myself open, but that was mearly a calcuated risk I was wiling to take.

Then i recieve all sorts of threats b/c once the Kd suicided on me my sector each took 1 hit on him i believe he suffered approx 6 hits give or take 1 or 2 from us, but no kingdom hit more then once.

As far as I was told and knew if a kingdom is to suicide the rules of "gangbang" no longer apply and said kingdom is free land for everyone unless you hit more then once and are a top kd blah farming blah.

But i feel as if a certain KD/ SL is over reacting speaking of my sector gangbanging and he will hit any kd he can now, and that what we have done is a ktable offense.

Comments

• Time to KT 1:11.
  • Rook, you'd be right. If he sui's, he's free land. As long as each KD is only taking 1 hit, they are fine. GB rules don't apply.
  • yes. Because we took 1 hit on a suicider. that seems like good universal policy
  • That looks like good lands, your only crime is not sharing.
  • Yeah, thanks a lot for giving the heads up to everyone else.
  • Hey, I told someone to mention it in the UC and then I logged off. I didn't know they didn't.
  • We purposely only took one grab each. The guy left himself with 7.5k lds on 3k+ land. The kd had 37348 defensive pts out of a total of 177020 total military... Or 21% and that is from the SoM taken before any grabs. According to said rules less than 33% of total military at home is considered free land instead of threatening an allianceless sector, try learning the rules and then teaching your sector mates.
  • And we DIDNT spread the SoM around... Saving him from even more grabs. So we did a good dead there :-) LOL
  • I guess it was nice, I was going to be rude and have the guy get smashed by the uni. I guess the rest of the sector didn't agree with me. :D
  • the guys a suicider he should of got hit 60 times not 6. tell him to eat shit
  • i already rolled bio out once this round, im not afraid to do it again it he comes knocking on our door lol
  • I've always known the rule as 33% or less defense home. Some SLs are zealous over their charges, and some kds will whine and whine to the SL until something is done about w/e "injustices" happened to them. Just tell that SL your side, if he still wants to fight about it, then fight him over it. Even if he took it to his alliance, any AL with even a shred of respectability will just call him a dumbshit and tell him to drop it.

Or you could do like Lynog suggested and troll him and start more drama for no particular reason.
  • pospos
    edited October 2012
    just another case of scrub stacked sectors thinking they know how to play

enjoy the incoming rapeage faggots
  • Pos, you know what? Your not a racist prick! You hate everyone equally.
  • Suicide or not, anyone who is that dumb to send all of those tanks out deserves any and every hit they get.
  • And we DIDNT spread the SoM around... Saving him from even more grabs. So we did a good dead there :-) LOL
  • they dug their own grave

just like a black man in a white neighbourhood HAHA
  • no its just the way sk is now, fall into the wrong sector randomly and you die *shrug* i
  • lol i saw that... pie wanted a cookie for not spreading the SoM around.. such a saint...majority of the stacked sector is farming... so no need to spread the SoM around..... you guys are complete saints...

pie your deed to me.

Sirrt your saying you've never posted a suicide only in your allied chat? get off your high horse. the only reason he didn't get posted in our alliance forum was...oh Ya- we had to disband. :)
  • they dug their own grave

just like a black man in a white neighbourhood HAHA
    I don't know why this made me laugh haha
  • edited October 2012
    lol i saw that... pie wanted a cookie for not spreading the SoM around.. such a saint...majority of the stacked sector is farming... so no need to spread the SoM around..... you guys are complete saints...

pie your deed to me.

Brad you are just jelly, also if he wanted a cookie he would have shared it with everyone!

• But i feel as if a certain KD/ SL is over reacting speaking of my sector gangbanging and he will hit any kd he can now, and that what we have done is a ktable offense.
    meh what can i say, round is boring and this bitching moment was the best so far

i already rolled bio out once this round, im not afraid to do it again it he comes knocking on our door lol
    wow you actually did warabuse me out once, gg big guy, i got 1 hit whole round and that was only cause of war abuse when being stuck in a piece of shit alliance without AL after the buds died. gg :)

• I think everyone is just jealous they didnt land in a sector with 2 or 3 other premmys i bet if they did they wouldnt be complaining. Luck of the draw so stop having a cry about it. Besides isnt the whole point of "stacking" so you can turn your alliance into a powerhouse? last time i checked DX disbanded, what you expect them to do call it quits and delete? fuck your all stupid.
  • wat do stacked alliances expect the rest of the uni to do?

let them grow in peace?

nope

fuck ur stupid talnoy
  • didnt really answer my questions :/
    you need to lay off the Peddy pos
  • answered it just fine

keep attempting to say i didnt in an attempt to come out on top

u wont win m8
  • way i see it Pie hit the nail on the head.
    you're just pissed that 1:11 didnt share the SoM with the uni no matter what 1:11 would have been the bad guys, everyone just needs to chill.

pos: you still didnt answer it :P
  • looks like u suicided... not sure about the calculation but u sent like 15k goons and 5k tanks which looks like 60%+ of your military. I would be pissed too if an alliance was doing shit like that but its more up to ALs to declare/protect their kds than any1 elses problem

and its kinda bitchy to complain about people picking on you after your alliance is obviously stacked and running the universe so you can send out that much military and still not be threatened... I know when I played if we did shit like that every1 would kt us saying we're not being competitive...
    What is all this about stacked alliance, we left the stacked alliance, created a new one, that one was too big so we disbanded it and were alliancless for almost a week!!! please tell me how we were in a stacked alliance, and learn to do math, I did not suicide HAHAHAHA if I am not mistaken its not total military BS is based on your defensive units etc. That is crazy oh no he sent out so many goons he suicided b/c of the military points, but thats Bull it doesnt matter how many goons i sent b/c they have 0 Defense meaning they can do nothing to protect my kingdom.

Even if you wanted calc it your AMAZINGLY stupid way then I am still not a suicide I sent out 55% of my total military units,

If you really calced it that way, then every top KD who masses TF would be considered a suicide.

And no one was picking on me, I was simply proving a poing, Ive been playing this a looong time and never have I seen this much crap come up from someone who sent out ALL there tanks
  • ive learnt that he is a new player

nice to see these stacked sectors killing the game even more by gangbanging players that dont know any better
  • Nim's post gave me a headache trying to decipher it with all the spelling errors.