Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Affordable Housing

edited November 2011 in News and Updates
Round 47, the Era of Affordable Housing, is coming. For this round all Residences will house 70 civilians instead of 50 civilians.

[The planet type changes for Round 47 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round47-changes.txt

--

Round 47 - Era of Affordable Housing - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: November 03, 2011 @ 10PM.
Round ends: January 03, 2012 @ 10PM.

--

[Archived Scores]
Round 46 scores have been posted.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    So I'm guessing you've already archived the scores?

EDIT: Nice ninja edit...
  • I guess I won't be building rax.
  • guna be tonnes of dw noobs this round thinking they rool
  • I like this round bonus, so many possibilities (minus dw spam)
  • Interesting
  • I am not sure wich Planet type is the way to go here, this has to be one of the better round bonuses ive seen....there is alot of thought that goes into this. Personally im liking Mysty this round just for the fact that the power bonus will help with the extra population. The disadvantage isnt to bad...I think for the first time since i was a noob i am going to play Mysty and see what happens
  • The server is now ready for new signups. Enjoy the round.
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting. I wish I wasn't too busy to play.
  • thats a very interesting new round bonus, way to go @BCartfall
  • Why do I have a feeling res will still only house 50 military units?
  • Better question @BCartfall is if Longevity will mess this bonus up. If you just change the value of the residences from 50 to 70 then it's possible that when someone obtains longevity it goes from 70 to 55.
  • Better question @BCartfall is if Longevity will mess this bonus up. If you just change the value of the residences from 50 to 70 then it's possible that when someone obtains longevity it goes from 70 to 55.
    Good question :-))

Or will longevity raise it even higher? or do nothing?
  • edited November 2011
    Better question @BCartfall is if Longevity will mess this bonus up. If you just change the value of the residences from 50 to 70 then it's possible that when someone obtains longevity it goes from 70 to 55.

Did either of you read the actual round changes?

- Longevity research will upgrade Residences to house 75 civilians instead of 55 civilians.
  • Will residences be able to house 70/75 military units or only 50/55?

- Longevity research will upgrade Residences to house 75 civilians instead of 55 civilians.
    I think the answer to that is a pretty obvious...no
  • Here's a question. Has anyone ever for some reason calculated on if pop bonus affects the space of a res, or just max pop? If indeed it affects the space in a residence, than assuming nothing is wrong with the calculations (rofl) then barracks are essentially useless for most planet types.. And so we enter the time of 10% PPs and 90% res. lol

I think the answer to that is a pretty obvious...no
    Yeah I saw that that was addressed but I'm not convinced because just knowing Bcart's record he may think he solved it just by making the res value different. It depends on whether longevity just adds 5 or replaces 50 with 55 so idk. Bcart notoriously has fusion power plants auto researched on fbsk STILL.

• Maybe 20/80. 10/90 would go powerless.
  • it has already been answered, literally on this very same page
  • so....BCart...where are these supposedly posted round 46 scores...??
  • 1. Get the link of Round 45 High scores
    2. Change the 45 to 46
    3. ???? successs?
  • edited November 2011
    Round 47, the Era of Affordable Housing, is coming. For this round all Residences will house 70 civilians instead of 50 civilians.

[The planet type changes for Round 47 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round47-changes.txt

--

Round 47 - Era of Affordable Housing - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: November 03, 2011 @ 10PM.
    Round ends: January 03, 2011 @ 10PM.

--

[Archived Scores]
    Round 46 scores have been posted.
    what is going on!!!!
  • January 03, 2012**
  • edited November 2011
    No, it ended before it began! I already won.
  • End of the world. The clocks shift backwards!!!