Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 52: Ghost Era

2»

Comments

• I will play next round but if the situation isn't manageable ill delete.
  • If bean would actually have a real round again on EA.. we'd have a good substitute for this ghost hell.
  • Yeah EA wasn't bad. I'd be willing to play again if bean capitalizes on the death of sk
  • I thought we were boycotting SK next round and playing EA?

Seriously this is the only way getting his attention so far all this bitching and moaning isn't doing anything because he knows we will still play. If we move over to EA its basically the same as SK but has an active Mod.

All Bean needs to do is:
    Start new round when SK round finishes.
    Get rid of shadowlands because it's over powered
    Get rid of bash rule

That is all once he has the player base THEN he can try new things and take on board ideas players present to him to improve the game.
  • Post in all alliance forums about why next round isn't going to be played.
  • Post in all alliance forums about why next round isn't going to be played.
    Let's make this happen peeps it's gonna be shit next round anyway so we ain't missing out on much
    Everything we have tried in the past hasn't worked maybe this will however everyone needs to participate to send the BIGGEST message to BCart
  • ...Anyone need the link?

empireassault.com
  • Don't click I lost all my probes!
  • its a non-clickable link.....
  • I will play next round but if the situation isn't manageable ill delete.
    The situation wont be manageable, if you get anywhere near top 20 land you will be hit by ghosts
  • THE GHOST's CAN GO AND SUCK ON MY BIG FAT COCK ALONG WITH BCART... Shit cunts!
  • THE GHOST's CAN GO AND SUCK ON MY BIG FAT COCK ALONG WITH BCART... Shit cunts!
    Wait...a ghost cant suck cock...it'll just pass through
  • Whats this ghost bug crap?
  • Whats this ghost bug crap?
    you must be joking, right?
  • trolling or either they haven't been around for the last month, no need to be such an ass.

Am I trolling now or being serious? where do we draw the line?

Where does it end?

Who is the father?