Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 52: Ghost Era

edited August 2012 in General
unless bcartfall fixes the ghost KD's, next round everyone will be ghosting, suggestions on buildings while being 100% safe?

60% mines 40% residents, and what planet suits immunity best?

Comments

• powerless mystical, fighters/lds

• dw 50% res 30% rax 20% pfs
  • What would be the point in playing if everyone is a ghost? Wouldn't that kinda be like being in newbie mode all round?
  • yeah but the faggots who cant build for shit like cyborg get to hit you without repercussion
  • I wonder how bad it'll be. You know for sure anyone abusing the bug will be abusing it next round too, plus however many people they tell to do it. I haven't made a kingdom in quite a few rounds, and I sure as hell won't next round either!
  • well with the guide on how to do it on the PF's and with the new 4-5 ghosts that popped up i think we will see ALOT more ghosts next round....
  • powerless mystical, fighters/lds

lol, ld's? QWJ, you'd be a ghost!
  • edited August 2012
    powerless mystical, fighters/lds

lol, ld's? QWJ, you'd be a ghost!
    Lol @ LD's. :-))
  • edited August 2012
    dw 50% res 30% rax 20% pfs
    20% probes? Nah. DW PT though, yeah.

Would do 65% Res, 34% Rax and 1% Pf's
  • dw 50% res 30% rax 20% pfs
    20% probes? Nah. DW PT though, yeah.

Would do 65% Res, 34% Rax and 1% Pf's
    yeah thats coz you dont know how to build
  • i personally think that Mount would be ideal for a ghost, more income, you play powerless anyway,

50% mines, 45% residents, 5% rax

explorewhore game

• You're all wrong :D
  • edited August 2012
    yeah thats coz you dont know how to build
    Coming from the guy who has a Rank 250 kingdom. :-))

20% Pf's is pointlessly high. But whatever, do what you want.
    Just 5% Rax? :-?
    You're all wrong :D
    Care to enlighten us?
  • yeah thats coz you dont know how to build
    Coming from the guy who has a Rank 250 kingdom. :-))

20% Pf's is pointlessly high. But whatever, do what you want.
    shows how much you really know. a big fat nothing. shit player and a shit builder
  • And make stronger ghosts? psh :P
  • Wow people took my post seriously :-))

didnt the powerless mystical part give it away u tards hahah
  • 50% mines, 45% residents, 5% rax
    yeah i do assume uni-naps will surround you fast, at start you might be able to get some troops and ninja-hit someone but that wont last, explorewhoring is a valid strategy and since your immune, 50-45-5 should do the trick

• fw would make the best ghost in all seriousness. Maybe mount
  • Oceanic all the way, man.

But no, mystical is really the only way to go if everyone but newbies and inacts are ghosts. A pure income mount would still lose out in land by the endgame if all there is to hit are low land inacts and small players that don't know how to ghost.
  • For NW definitely. I still like oceanic personally, at larger land counts it can seem to save more money than the FW/mount will earn you. Drop research once it gets unmanageable and you can basically play 100% mines.

For rolling people though(which I imagine most people who make a ghost kd would probably be doing) I wouldn't want to say or you'd see it everywhere. They should use qwj's idea though!
  • oceanic is what i usually play, though for a ghost (immune) kd im not too certain. just hoping bcartfall will be smart and fix the idiot bug
  • I like playing powerless mount, would probably be pretty good

mystical is probably the worst if there arent many actual non ghost players and a mount will easily out explore them later on
  • yeah i do assume uni-naps will surround you fast, at start you might be able to get some troops and ninja-hit someone but that wont last, explorewhoring is a valid strategy and since your immune, 50-45-5 should do the trick
    Yeah, everyone will be NAP'd with one another, forgot about that.

I think a more important note is that anyone that creates a ghost for R52 will lack any and all integrity for all future rounds. Personally, I'd rather that than get raped to hell. :)
  • I wont be creating shit if its not fixed, if i wanted to explore all round id just play s2
  • I won't be creating either way.
  • edited August 2012
    If he doesnt fix ghosts the game will be truly dead, so on that note ill be making one. Probably wont play it mpre than a couple days past newb tbh
  • not only will the usual known community probably leave, but those that do create ghosts will make the newbies and unknown players that dont visit the forums leave

you horrible cunts, i hope you all die :)
  • The cunts alone couldd kill the game, may as well try and enjoy it on its way out. If he fixes it, hooray
  • I will just try doing a turtle fest since I won't be able to hit anyone I will just try to make sure no one can hit me. Pretty sure after a good number of fails I would be broken, but depends how many haters I am playing with next round...
    you cannot out-turtle an immune KD

imagine a DW ghost that has 70% residents, 29% rax and 1%PF's, he gets your SOM, and then uses his 100k dragoons to rape your ass, as there is no way you can keep up with his offence creating abilities

• edited August 2012
    nobody, not 1 player who has ever played SK no matter how good can outgrow an all res DW ghost

unless its jayrs ghost or something but assuming its an average player its impossible