Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• So it looks like someone hit Lickitung in the night, i want to know who made that swing so we can confirm it. If so, thats a bandwagon we can start tomorrow. After that it is a tough decision to make, jiggly is a big threat and based on what dogtown is saying, i think voting for Gagazet would be feasible.

So i am gonna have to vote for Gaga

P.S. Dogtown, i noticed your post about Ty.
  • Voting for GaGa at this point would be something team rocket would want.

You doing so further pushes my suspicion towards you.
  • The only ones not to reveal yet are:
    damdred
    Darubian
    Dutch
    Flazer
    Gagazetsk
    Nosocialgroup
    talony
    Phantom

Out of the group GaGas vote is ussually stray so I assume he is jigglypuff.

Also based on similar votes daurb, dutch and damdred show similar votes so I assume they are rockets.

At this point we need to know who we attacked.

Ty,jeph, sandusky what were your night moves?

**edit**damdred and Dutch use the "jumping on the bandwagon" approach often. I'm assuming they are safe bets for rockets.
    If you read back, you will see that I did reveal my role yesterday (Bulbasaur).
    I did not make an attack this night, since I am asleep and cannot do so.
  • I used agility last night avoid getting killed

I vote Darubian
  • WTF?!

WE KNOW Phantom IS LICKITUNG! Why vote for someone else?!

I attacked Phantom last night, the only rocket to take damage.
  • Maybe Jeph is a baddy?

If your certain Phantom is Lickitung then my vote is Phantom
  • Voting for GaGa at this point would be something team rocket would want.

You doing so further pushes my suspicion towards you.
    WTF?!

WE KNOW Phantom IS LICKITUNG! Why vote for someone else?!

I attacked Phantom last night, the only rocket to take damage.
    Then now i know i have the confirmation as to who Phantom is, but i feel jiggly is more of a threat at this point than team rocket is. I am not even certain that Gaga is bad.

So i decided to go back and have a look at the votes, the only person that seems to be off and rather silent to me is damdred, so i think damdred is hiding something. So i am going to change my vote to Damdred...

If i get knocked out, then you know who your Jiggly is.
  • Knowing phantom is rocket and not voting for her makes you a rocket in my book.
  • And knowing that phantom is close to death means I can hit her at night, where as use a lynch to kill a threat I don't want at night.
  • Or you might be killed or put to sleep before you do Jack squat.

Rather take care of a known threat now.
  • not supposed to comment since I'm dead but remember, you guys are at a 6 v 5 now with 2 guys asleep, basically at this point if any civilian attacks another or gets lynched, the wolves wins.
  • Or you might be killed or put to sleep before you do Jack squat.

Rather take care of a known threat now.
    My point exactly, jiggly is the threat right now, and killing him with a lynch is a lot safer than trying to kill him at night.

Come night time, we kill phantom with our own hits.
  • edited August 2012
    not supposed to comment since I'm dead but remember, you guys are at a 6 v 5 now with 2 guys asleep, basically at this point if any civilian attacks another or gets lynched, the wolves wins.
    Wrong.

Jigs still the wild card. Anyone's game at this point.

And yea don't fucking post numb nuts.

Not to mention its 5v4v1
    Jigs is the only thing allowing us to still win...
  • I'm almost 100% that Darubian is rocket.
  • edited August 2012
    After reading the thread again I feel comfortable saying Talnoy and NoSocialGroup are rockets.
  • edited August 2012
    Dogtown is Jigglypuff. I'd put 60% confidence on that. Not the originator of the reveal tactic, but using it like hell now that Jigs has a serious chance of winning and also suggesting that Jigs is a good force for Civs while it's lynching time. I know it'd be "too obvious" but at this point I think it'd be a good tactic to hide in plain sight.

Sandusky
  • I'm not jigs.

Also I'm suggesting jigs is good for the town ATM because he is. Wolves know each other we don't. You guys have the advantage and jigs becomes that wild card allowing any one if the 3 teams to win.

I was just saying without jigs we would of already lost.
  • Mod Note:

I made an edit to the HP shreadsheet. I missed an attack last night. Sorry guys.

And Divine, if you know you're not supposed to talk, DON'T talk. Didn't I yell at Campco for that too? It really messes with the game when people do things like that.
  • edited August 2012
    Phantom
    Killing Jiggly now is just plain stupid, since he gives us a majority vs. the wolves. Whoever he is.
  • Mod Note:
    I made an edit to the HP shreadsheet. I missed an attack last night. Sorry guys.

And Divine, if you know you're not supposed to talk, DON'T talk. Didn't I yell at Campco for that too? It really messes with the game when people do things like that.
    OMG GAME RUINED...

:D jk
  • Darubian is acting strangely, I have revealed who I am i'm a horrible pokemon. -_- i'm goin to vote for Phantom
  • Alright, so I went back and I looked at it, and I have narrowed down the role. My apologies damdred, you are not jiggly.

It was actually really simple to nail jiggly and I did not look any sooner. As I understand that jiggly is currently "helping" the townies, you all need to remember he is going for a solo victory. But after reviewing the spreadsheet and comparing activity that could only leave one other person to be jiggly! I am telling you all now, if we don't kill him right this instant, he will get his solo win.

Jiggly puff is Sandusky... And that is my final vote. Take him out while it is still daytime folks, and he can't put anyone else to sleep at night!

He wants the solo win after all!
  • How can Jigglypuff win anyway?

Even in the best case scenario killing off the wolfs/villagers in the perfect order, there will always be one person left, alongside Jigglypuff.

(Unless by some miracle the last wolf and the last villager kill each other with their night moves during the last night, given neither of them is permanently asleep to begin with).

Since Jiggly can't damage anyone, other then put them to sleep, during the night he can't kill this person. Obviously the day lynching will always be a tie vote if only two persons remain.

Therefore, the best Jiggly can hope to achieve is a tie? Which on itself is highly improbable.

Had some drinks, so please do correct me if I am wrong ;)
  • How can jiggly tie when it turns to night? All he has to do is put the person to sleep, if everyone around jiggly is asleep or dead then jiggly wins. Jiggly is a huge threat for villagers and wolfs alike, he is on his own, only using both sides as his pawn. Jiggly is the threat in all of this.

So i say, we kill jiggly in the day lynching to spare anyone from being put to sleep, and i will personally attack Phantom tonight and help all of you kill her.
  • You would be foolish not to take a chance to kill two baddies in one swoop.
  • By the way, in case you are curious as to how i came to this conclusion, both Sandusky and Phantom were brought into the game.

Funny how jiggly didnt make a night action until these two came into play, so we know who phantom is, then we know who sandusky is.
  • sandusky
  • :/ Even though i agree with Darubians explanation that we should kill Sandusky now given that it's pretty clear he's Jigglypuff and we could all easily kill Phantom overnight, it looks like the majority of the votes are already against Phantom so a vote for anyone else is going to be wasted...
  • edited August 2012
    I am geodude. If I am not, then will the real Geodude speak up? I claimed this role a while back and no one else challenged me then.

Rockets are making themselves painfully apparent at this point.

As an amendment, I move we all take a night action on Darubian and see if any rockets take a significant hit. If they do, we have our rocket #2 lynch. We should then repeat this action with:

NoSocialGroup
    Gagazet
    Flazer