Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• You are team rocket (a wolf).
    Good lord, now i am drug into this. Talk about out of left field.
    And how do you come to that conclusion? Because i havent posted my role? I wont do that for two reasons. 1, i dont want team rocket to know who i am, and 2, i dont trust any of you in your "role revealing". Who isnt to say someone isnt lying to us.
  • Because you and the other two people i believe to be team rocket all posted back to back in a close time frame.
  • I still vote for ixta
  • I still vote for ixta
    Campbell you're dead, stfu!
  • Because you and the other two people i believe to be team rocket all posted back to back in a close time frame.
    That is awesome reasoning right there.
    =D>

I am going to keep my vote the way it is.
  • Good lord, now i am drug into this. Talk about out of left field.
  • Campbell shut the fuck up you can't talk when you are dead.
  • changine my vote to Darubian for not posting his role
  • I halfway think this posting roles has muddied the water a bit more
  • I believe Eiko is Pidgey.
    no I am Pidgey
  • Well now I know one of you is not Pidgey.

So where are we with this revealing roles shit? One of them is Team Rocket and one is actually Pidgey.

We're back at 50% chance getting shit right with this crap - we need a better strategy.
  • Lets just clear out Eiko and we can go from there.
  • See this telling who you are shit ain't gonna work because people can still lie like all of team rocket can say they are pidgey and we'd be no closer to finding the truth :/ while at the same time shows team rocket who is who and can eliminate the one that's the biggest threat
  • Eiko might as well hop on the bandwagon *changed vote*
  • edited August 2012
    Eiko because someone I trust is voting him and I still havn't had time to read up :)
  • Day has ended!

Charmander (Eiko) has been Knocked out!

Night has Begun!
  • damn it we killed Charmander :(
    Well now I know one of you is not Pidgey.

So where are we with this revealing roles shit? One of them is Team Rocket and one is actually Pidgey.

We're back at 50% chance getting shit right with this crap - we need a better strategy.
    and I don't have the time to scroll back and read all of this but whoever claims they are Pidgey besides me are most likely the wolves because I am Pidgey. SB and Lews and Dutch all attacked me by accident and no team rocket member has been attacked, which proves I am the real Pidgey.
  • ok guys I am not sure if this is cheating but I was about to send Ixta a pm and saw Phantom's post where it saids "Tongue Wrap LewsTherin" which he basically reveals his role as Lickitung. so guys, let's all attack Phantom (who took over TMonsta's role) tonight and strike our first blood!
  • Phantom... care to explain?

LICKITUNG?!
  • Can anyone else confirm this?!?!? Big question!

• Called it
  • Night has Ended!

Pidgey (Divinewind), Vulpix (LewsTherin), and Zubat (SilentButterfly) all Fainted!

Day has Begun!
  • Onix and I attacked SB. It seems to me some of the quite players are the ones that are team rocket.

I just did a quick look at the list and I would suggest one of these 4:

Eiko
    Dogtown
    Talnoy
    Damdred
    am i the only one to catch this?
  • Phantom I am pretty sure is Lickitung,

Meowth is asleep, which means he was attacked by Jigglypuff....
    I'm not convinced that that Darubian isn't a rocket....
    I'm also a little suspicious of NoSocialGroup atm too...

Phantom
  • What's your evidence to support your decision? We needa get smart here because whenever someone starts a bandwagon it doesn't work out well
  • Damn we suck :P only 6 vs 5 now
  • edited August 2012
    The only ones not to reveal yet are:
    damdred
    Darubian
    Dutch
    Flazer
    Gagazetsk
    Nosocialgroup
    talony
    Phantom

Out of the group GaGas vote is ussually stray so I assume he is jigglypuff.

Also based on similar votes daurb, dutch and damdred show similar votes so I assume they are rockets.

At this point we need to know who we attacked.

Ty,jeph, sandusky what were your night moves?

**edit**damdred and Dutch use the "jumping on the bandwagon" approach often. I'm assuming they are safe bets for rockets.