Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALL AL'S READ

Comments

• I'm curious when a game about war needed a reason to kill someone.
    They have a reason.

Its called lack of skill.
  • yeah thats nice of him, but think about this. i will ONLY drop naps with your alliances. he wont have an option but to hit in there :) so goodluck :)
  • edited July 2012
    Avengers wants to use two alliances to KT a sector? Fucking hilarious

Bring it. Bitches.
  • Or just a kd :D

Take your pick hahaha
  • edited July 2012
    yeah thats nice of him, but think about this. i will ONLY drop naps with your alliances. he wont have an option but to hit in there :) so goodluck :)
    I thought SHADOWSPACE created this alliance how would you be able to drop only one nap if you are not AL.

• whats that you were looking for me...

July 22, 13:14:00 the [honeybadgers] alliance has declared war with the [TheAvengers] alliance.
  • this is funny
  • *leaves and takes his massive spoon with him* :) well done demo u tard. you just fucked yourself up. FACT
  • As I said you never knew what you were talking about. We offered the NAP while we discussed the terms for all of their hits. This is them finally getting back to me on all of the messages. If it is a ploy to stop us they are showing they have the level of class that everyone has been saying.

I await their messages for negotiations. If I don't get one within the next few hours the war will commence.
    hey knucklehead...the AL is right here...aim is dalm4ever...no reason to talk though...
    July 22, 13:14:00 the [honeybadgers] alliance has declared war with the [TheAvengers] alliance.

didn't you get the memo?
  • So not only have you now got an alliance going against you, but all those top kds you threatened too hahah

nice work

• edited July 2012
    looks like Avengers is getting crushed

in a way I hope this turns into a full out uni war xD
  • So who is this Demo guy? I'd like to roll him in this war.
  • yeah thats nice of him, but think about this. i will ONLY drop naps with your alliances. he wont have an option but to hit in there :) so goodluck :)
    Honestly dude, you made the threat. Bruce called your bluff and made you look dumb. You say you can drop naps as you wish, but so can other al's. As far as I would be concerned, you are at the top of a hit list. I'd war with you for thinking you could throw a stone like that without any repercussion and I'm pretty sure other al's would jump on that bandwagon to shut you the hell up.
  • Tis a douchey move lynog haha, I would probably KT Jones for the lols after seeing this drama unfold. Its like the guys who put "I can mass x goons in 24hrs, dare you to hit me!!!!"

First thing that goes thru my head is if I should hit twice or just once.
  • He doesnt have a kingdom so im pretty sure bruce cant do shit to him
    Honestly dude, you made the threat. Bruce called your bluff and made you look dumb. You say you can drop naps as you wish, but so can other al's. As far as I would be concerned, you are at the top of a hit list. I'd war with you for thinking you could throw a stone like that without any repercussion and I'm pretty sure other al's would jump on that bandwagon to shut you the hell up.
    who are you again?
  • Lol @ people learning Lynog's a scumbag.
  • unNAP the ghost, then ask him to hit Avengers. Sure he wouldn't mind.
  • between us and skydragon we can take that sector and do as we wish with it. put it in another alliance and nap only who we want to nap. people who think the threat is empty try it and see
  • so now your with skydragon lynog? LOL
  • the whole argument/dissagreement was just over who was pitching/catching ;)
  • Let's be clear here. Multi KDs were made in 1:14 to prevent an exploiter (Bruce Wayne ghosting) from continuing to wreak havoc. This was accepted by most of the community but the action taken had been taken before there was really any wide approval. Perhaps you can call some of us "chumps" or "idiots" for believing that these KDs would simply be left alone, but now they are being used to hold people hostage from taking LEGAL action.

Whether or not you agree politically with the move to KT a top KD, you are cheating against a force that is playing by the rules. This is possible because actions had been taken and THEN presented under the guise of common good for all. You are a fucking scumbag.
  • nono all i said was if 2 alliance join up "unfairly" to kill a sector or an kd on its own, then ill set free the most unfair thing on sk.

dont think any of it matters anymore seeing as wars kicked off :)
  • I didn't mistake your intentions, Lynog. I also didn't mischaracterize them.
  • also, if you don't want a bunch of other alliances ganging up on you, join a real alliance, and don't sit by yourself in galaxy 3 , and grab whoever you want and expect everyone else to just sit and take it.
  • shut up jester you faggot. ask your mother/sister/brother/friends goldfish to start getting active again
  • also, if you don't want a bunch of other alliances ganging up on you, join a real alliance, and don't sit by yourself in galaxy 3 , and grab whoever you want and expect everyone else to just sit and take it.
    maybe you should learn to take a hit before you give advice

OMG FAGG RUINED MY ROUND!!
  • Meanwhile, back at the League of Irony...
  • Meanwhile, back at the League of Irony...
    post a pic, its about all your good for, if it wernt for them and your bullyvictim name then i would forget who you were every single day
  • the [MellivoraCapens] alliance has declared war with the [TheAvengers] alliance.

Lets make this a fair fight shall we.