Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALL AL'S READ

edited July 2012 in General
So im hearing some of you wanna take out optical coz hes slapping you around. Well his always happens so theres nothing new there.

What i will say is, The moment u guys kill him for no reason other than him being better than you, then i login to all the newbs in 1:14 change SL take them out of the alliance and let the ghost run wild on you for the rest of the round :)

think before you blink bitches

Comments

• Ok, this is a message for SLs only at this point, we will be having war soon. Targets is in negotiation, either 2:2, 2:4 or optical illusion. if you have any thoughts on who first please let me know. We will be working with torment on this one, if you have friends in other alliances they can either join or acceot NAPs. Once the target is decided I will be sending out NAP requests tomorrow

so if avengers and torment both decide to NAP to "war" a sector or a single KD then ill drop naps with both your alliances. You decide faggots the ball is in your court

• I will not kt someone who is simply making grabs actively, unless the kingdom is breaking rules, bashing, gangbanging, multiple accounts etc.

until there is proof of this Dominion will NOT participate.
  • Wow...pathetic...
  • its either get hit fairly and evenly over alliance alliances or ill drop naps in specific alliances and get hit unfairly for the rest of the round :)

• Hahahaha "war" vs a sector or a kingdom, thats hilarious.

I wouldnt even mind, but today was the first grab i have made in Avengers or torment all round..

One. Single. Grab. :-))
  • way to have everyone by the balls lol
    knew there would be a catch to the arrangement haha
  • sigh...
  • tbh i never thought there would be a catch, only just thought of the idea now :)

• Don't be idiots then, you kill a guy for being better than you, obviously he will do what he can to live.
  • The way i see it, we sorted out the ghost situation to make the game fair for everyone. 2 alliances killing one sector or even worse one KD isnt fair. So the same will be done back, simple
  • edited July 2012
    I'm for letting the Ghost run wild regardless. It's too boring right now.
  • that's just senseless, no wonder Torment and Avengers are such bad alliances
  • Im already at a disadvantage being all on my own :D

• Seeing as I'm the Torment AL and I don't have plans for killing any KDs or Sectors individually, i'm a little confused..
  • edited July 2012
    Dont lie...

"Ok, this is a message for SLs only at this point, we will be having war soon. Targets is in negotiation, either 2:2, 2:4 or optical illusion. if you have any thoughts on who first please let me know. WE WILL BE WORKING WITH TORMENT ON THIS ONE, if you have friends in other alliances they can either join or acceot NAPs. Once the target is decided I will be sending out NAP requests tomorrow "
  • edited July 2012
    Seeing as I'm the Torment AL i'm a little confused..
    We know brah.
  • edited July 2012
    We know brah.
    Loving that line. :)
  • Damn. Jones is pretty amazing for being able to create a new kingdom after his first one got multi-raped, and make it to the top with that huge of a late start!
  • edited July 2012
    Damn. Are you the only retard that thinks that kingdom in 2:6 was actually me?

It was Husgalz you absolute retard.
  • What? I was complimenting you.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Avicii...did I write that? Didn't think so...
  • Who are you again ?
  • edited July 2012
    I like Demo. :-)
  • July 21, 12:00:52Our kingdom Amazeballs (1:13) bravely defended against Carl Von Clausewit (2:14) and lost 373 planets.
    July 21, 05:21:55Our kingdom Amazeballs (1:13) bravely defended against Reebok (2:14) and lost 412 planets.
    July 19, 09:01:53 Our kingdom Amazeballs (1:13) bravely defended against Nike (2:14) and lost 397 planets.
    July 19, 21:02:13Our kingdom Amazeballs (1:13) bravely defended against Careless (2:16) and lost 397 planets.
    July 19, 08:36:45Our kingdom Amazeballs (1:13) bravely defended against Reebok (2:14) and lost 463 planets.
    July 21, 15:28:47 Our kingdom Amazeballs (1:13) bravely defended against Gross Empire (2:8) and lost 337 planets.

July 17, 20:03:36 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against Careless (2:16) and lost 412 planets.
    July 17, 20:10:40 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against Reebok (2:14) and lost 352 planets.
    July 17, 21:22:00 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against The Lava (2:2) and lost 302 planets.
    July 17, 22:36:04 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against pay back time (2:14) and lost 260 planets.
    July 18, 23:47:22 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against KingDooM (2:2) and lost 299 planets.
    July 21, 02:13:50 Our kingdom Tomo (1:7) bravely defended against Sativa (2:2) and lost 301 planets.

And as for Avengers and Torment ganging HB:

as for war we were thinking of warring HB anyways and is looking for someone to work with, if the 2 alliances and put this event behind us and work together in warring HB it would be a great war. also on how all the top KD is sharing hits i wont mind killing optical either.
    let me know, if u guys declare NAP no need to send a message i will accept. let me know about the warring HB together thing

This clearly shows intentiional targeting of Torment kds by multiple hb kds. It also shows that they had done something else to piss off the Avengers. Consequently if you piss off two alliances at once then you do usually have problems.
    So shut your whore mouth lynog before I fill it...
  • what facts are they? i think you need to stop smoking meth and read what i posted
  • as for Demo's post, Looks like the best course of action would be to handle the kingdoms who gangbanged etc, and retal them accordingly :)
  • i think there is MAYBE one GB in that news, from a guy who talks facts its a pretty dumb post
  • I remember the first time my kingdom got hit.
  • Sorry but all I read is that you are making some ill faded attempt at threatning alliances for sticking up for themselves. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. If the fight is truly unfair than HB's sister alliance is always more than welcome to jump in because they have already been making hits on us as well.

Lynog, you need to really work on trying to get to know something about what you are discussing before you run your mouth. You get one message about it and think you know all. Sorry Lynog but your ability to archive/play the game doesn't impress me. If you showed some real intelligence then I would have more incentive to continue this discussion but I think I have already made my point for those that are willing to read it.
    i couldnt give a shit what does or doesnt impress you. ill ask again, who are you?