Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honey Badgers

2»

Comments

• OH NO NOT HONEYBADGERS NAH THEY AREN'T A THREAT TO THE UNI NO THEY ARE GOOD GUYS DON"T KILL THEM NO THEY ARE NICE AND HARMLESS DON'T WAR THEM THEY COULD NEVER DO HARM TO ANYONE.

Fuck all of you.
    Tyris, I've thought this from day 1 and you should know this!

• Ty needs to stop pretending to be a good leader and actually do something about it, wah wah wah and excuses is all i ever see
  • what other reasons do you need, then this to war them

"Honey badger don't care...Honey badger don't give a ****...it takes what it wants!!!"
  • Bullies always get their comeuppance... !!
  • Ty needs to stop pretending to be a good leader and actually do something about it, wah wah wah and excuses is all i ever see
    How nice of you drop in lynog.
  • Uni need to grab every honeybadger sector regardless of whether they leave/disband alliance or not. Teach them a lesson.
  • I agree with lews... No one likes a bully!
  • Does anyone else see the irony in Honey Badgers? Sure they are a badass animal that kills what it wants because it can but their favourite food seems to be the Cobra lol they get stung, kill the Cobra has a fuckin nap wakes back up and eats the motherfucker. Funny since Cobras ALd it and he is their favourite food... Lol made me laugh
  • The eagle hunts the snake.
  • what about owls? do they as well?
  • edited July 2012
    Yea owls are cool too. I hate snakes.

Well snakes are ok more like figurative snakes.
  • edited July 2012
    Snakes are bastards and Spiders fuck them cunts scary as shit darting around like an unpredictable cunt.

I like how owls look so serious all the time they maybe happy as larry but you will never know because they have the ULTIMATE poker face!