Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honey Badgers

edited July 2012 in General
Honeybadgers are full of fags and they will get fucked over this round!

Comments

• edited July 2012
    This is true, i heard they wana kill me because i rooled a couple of there top kds.

What excuse will you use this time? I grabbed a suicider? bankfarmed? probefarmed? :D

Kill me for being the daddy, its a better excuse...

• Kill me for being the daddy, its a better excuse...

its also a lie

• Shut up and go an get me some soks, bitch
  • throt thinks you should be killed cause someone told that someone saw your IP interacted with others some rounds ago and you have annoying yellow avvi.
  • qwjthsitntsh agrees
  • lynog would not let throt mind his children
  • They are cunts....5 hits in 5 days and i have more d than their kds with double my land...cuntbags.
  • Honeybadgers are full of fags and they will get fucked over this round!
    doubtful...have you seen the uni? ;-)

also this is what i put up in AFs

"we will not be KTing a kingdom just because they are #1...if someone has proof of a KD with matching ips and interaction trust me we will be the first of all alliances to kill...if a kingdom makes 100% of hits in our alliance then we will kill...however it is not our policy to KT a kingdom just because they are #1...that is our official policy on this matter."

Honey badger don't care...Honey badger don't give a ****...it takes what it wants!!!

• cobras, you have a strange policy - or maybe throt is a bit old fashioned... you always kill people cause they are #1 and make some lame excuses... as all know in SK there is a rule - if you are stronger then you cheat and we kill cheaters
  • cobras, you have a strange policy - or maybe throt is a bit old fashioned... you always kill people cause they are #1 and make some lame excuses... as all know in SK there is a rule - if you are stronger then you cheat and we kill cheaters
  • Hahaha a friend popped upto me today and said a few noobs in his alliance (not honey) said I was bankfarming. I would actually be ashamed to show my robs they are that bad :D

Anyway sounds like a solid policy throt, many alliances use it
  • u have no friends johnes
  • I have half a friend named dan, he's good friends with johnes
  • dont be overestimating that
  • Yeh true, dan would knife his own mum in the back for rank 1
  • Yeh true, dan would knife his own mum in the back for rank 1
    Really? His mother must really love him to trust turning her back on him.
  • OH NO NOT HONEYBADGERS NAH THEY AREN'T A THREAT TO THE UNI NO THEY ARE GOOD GUYS DON"T KILL THEM NO THEY ARE NICE AND HARMLESS DON'T WAR THEM THEY COULD NEVER DO HARM TO ANYONE.

Fuck all of you.
  • sounds like someone need to have a time out and think about what he is saying in his alcohol fuelled hissyfit
  • Just save 'em for later. We can uni gangbang all will be right.
  • With what active players?
    Its already too later Ty did warn us i give him that now we have multiple DW SL's with 100k plus goons
  • Oh no 100k goons!! Hahaha.

DWs time is pretty much over... Around about now they need to be seriously considerin switchin to TFs for offence.

Losing out on DWs cheap goons, and they have the same income as non DW kds with half the land..
  • Yeah I learned that since BCart broke DW. Its advantage is silly in the short-term, but it curves off in a pretty mean way. If you plan on sticking around, it probably isn't the best planet type to pick. Just need to dodge the first few weeks of anti-turtles, really.
  • edited July 2012

Around about now they need to be seriously considerin switchin to TFs for offence.

I would not claim to build better KDs than you...just curious as to the comment on DWs switching to TFs from goons...

12 goons and 5 TFs =60 attack pts

Goons:
    Cost- 12*150 + 12*112 =3144(assuming no TCs)
    Power -12*.7power = 8.4power
    Rax - 12/75 = 16% of rax

TFs
    Cost -5*1120 =5600(assuming TCs) and
    Power -5*1.4power = 7.0 power
    ASB - 5/40 =12.5%

So...
    Cost - TFs cost 78% more
    Power -Goons require 20% more power
    Bldg - goons require 3.5% more rax over asbs but TFs require 10% TCs(adv goons by 6.5%)

to me that looks like a DW would never want to do anything but goons for O...but maybe my #s are wrong or my interpretation of them is wrong?

• If cobras hadn't quoted his whole post, I would quote him to point out I agree. Since he did, I'll just say it. I agree with cobras.
  • Because the pop you need for LDs/Goons with DW is impossibly high, to the point where the amount of land you use for resi because of pop required is slowing your kingdoms growth down.

Its obvious all DWs will have low income and that offset by the cheap goons. But when it comes to actually comes to making defence, all non DW kingdoms your land size will have 2-3x your income and can mass alot more defence.

Try and go tank/goons you'll get grabbed.

Last time i made a top DW past 20k land i had started using TFs thats for sure.

If you go TFs your pop demand is nowhere near as high and you can play with alot more mines/income.
  • if you arent exploring shouldnt you be using TCs anyway, even with goons?

also goons suffer a LOT more losses

they also kill your sols/rax fast

duno whats best, just pointing these things out
  • idk...i would think you could go high pop and offset that income loss with robs and with goons/lds your units are cheap anyway?

as for the TCs...i never believed in them with a DW goon/ld strat b/c the goon cost goes down from like 112 to 79(-33) and LD cost goes from 550 to 385(-165) so even if train 2:3 your savings is 561/5 or 112/unit vs having that 10% land in res/sms/pfs

idk the math on the res and sms like others but seems like TCs are not worth it once u switch from tanks for D...could be wrong tho

this being said the longest I have seen a top 10 DW survive since ive played was the wrexneffex kd built by Screamin and he had like 400k goons i thought (forget the land level though)i personally hate TFs just b/c i will be a KT and hate them unsupported vs fully supported goons...so even if its kinda close i would side on the goons for that non cost/benefit reason
  • It doesn't matter how much def I build, these (honey badgers) keep raping my arse... especially during wars...

(note to self, wear dirty underpants so hopefully that will keep them away from my arse)
  • Shut up and go an get me some soks, bitch
    and while your their lynog get me some :)
  • They are cunts....5 hits in 5 days and i have more d than their kds with double my land...cuntbags.
    Totally agree lews