Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dominion] vs [Torment]

Comments

• hey hey hey! how many hours to take me down, sir?!

mwahahahahaa
  • much, much too long.
  • Torment got the 4th one - looks like we won this time
  • Congrats to Torment

Although i am seeing this more like a Big Failure of Dominion rather than a Success of Torment

Shame on us!!!
  • As i see it Dominion and Torment were both losers ....
    In the end Dominion is still 1st with almost the same NW as in the beginning of the war (i think there was an 1M increase ...) and Torment although got bigger by 2M NW found itself in the fith place ...
    If you would like to speak of Winners pls refer to the Honeybadgers and Amicitia alliances who found just the perfect opportunity to grab and grow.
  • if to look by the NW point of view then yes we both were losers but if to think a bit lager perspective - we had fun
    so how to judge fun vs rank
  • I agree with you on the matter. I have joined the round 16 days ago ... Not for scores but for fun.
    I just stated a fact and another point of view. :)

• July 19, 05:38:02 our alliance has declared war with the [Torment] alliance.

N1M is a tit. he re-declared lmao.
    Yeah he thought he sent me a nap but presses war instead lol. Can someone send him the link to cancel war early?
  • July 19, 05:38:02 our alliance has declared war with the [Torment] alliance.

N1M is a tit. he re-declared lmao.
    What size.
  • C4 ;)
    Defusing bomb now.

Bomb defused.

Counter-terrorists win.
  • i was killed and had a ton of fun!
  • edited July 2012
    i was killed and had a ton of fun!
    If you thought that was fun, jump off a 20+ storey building.

Or walk into a black community with 'I hate niggers' on your shirt....

or a Muslim community with 'I heart Jews'

or a Chinese community with 'Capitalism rules!'....