Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dominion] vs [Torment]

edited July 2012 in General
July 16, 11:56:07 the [Dominion] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Torment] alliance.
July 16, 11:59:59 the [Dominion] alliance has declared war with the [Torment] alliance.

Game on

Pre-War Stats:
1 [Dominion] 50,319,131 10,063,826
2 [Torment] 39,071,388 7,814,277

End-War Stats:

Kill List:
Dominion killed:
Twat Puncher (X:6,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 771 262,519 340.49 1,258
Twat Puncher (X:6,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
Torment killed:
Sorry I Hit U (X:9,Y:3) Desert Wasteland 3,142 1,008,431 320.95 1,830
Sorry I Hit U (X:9,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Edit: will update this post....

Comments

• Actually I find this kinda funny.
  • well, why is that Ty?
  • edited July 2012
    July 16, 11:56:07 the [Dominion] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Torment] alliance.
    July 16, 11:59:59 the [Dominion] alliance has declared war with the [Torment] alliance.
    Crap i was one second off :(
  • July 16, 11:56:07 the [Dominion] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Torment] alliance.
    Crap i was one second off :(
    damn close though

• I can't believe you beat me to declaring!
  • So what you nubs fighting for?
  • because he took my oreos!!!!!! and i still had milk left in my cup
  • no your wrong, we took back our oreo's and you took revenge by stealing all the milk.....
  • That COULD be the issue, but your oreos were single stuffed, therefore i would NEVER steal them, BUT I however HAD double stuffed, and now they are stolen
  • y'all trying to bring the mighty Veii down?!
  • if Veii took the Oreo's then yeah go reclaim them, but i doubt it was him....
  • yeah i think it was you
  • Have a good wars guys. At least it won't be bogged down with politics like any war I am a part of haha
  • yeah, no way that can count HAHAHAHA
  • My army (X:4,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

if you guys were kting him. he was inactive... :\
    ofc we claim this, we forced inactivity and then made everyone attack him, evil_genius@work there

• Don't inject politics into this damnit. And no my army isn't our kill.
  • i hear spijker took the oreos....
  • i hear spijker took the oreos....
    you know what, ill take them and lock them away, if either of you want your oreos then be nice to eachother!, no cookies untill then

• got orig line?
  • sok? anything indicating land/nw/honor?
  • i like oreos...but only with milk...
  • ::Eats Chips Ahoy! and watches.::
  • actually i told Torment that twat wouldnt count as a full kill considering that is just wrong haha
  • Veii, you only didnt take my milk b/c i was using 2% and it makes you feel better when you dip your oreos in skim milk because of the already high fat count in oreos.
  • or we both could count 1 kill - an inac and half dead
    actually throt wanted to grab my army for bashing last round but when the time was there my army went inac
  • Actually i don't really get the meanining of this war.
    Twat was being KTed before the war with the arbites and Torment was fine back then cause he broke the NaP with 1:3 with lots of aggressive probbings. So what was the problem with Dominion finishing him off ????
  • blahblahblah... again some people are trying to find the reason of war. we can make many excuses but the truth is that we just wanted to have some fun
  • Hahahaha .... then we should have just said "let's have a race to 4 KTs for fun but no war abusing ... or the race will be longer!"
  • How is the war I haven't heard any updates?