Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dominion] vs [Torment]

Comments

• Thats bound to happen in any war but I doubt they are specifically targeting either side.
  • Basically what Laughing Cow did last round
  • of all the wars i have been in this one actually has the least outside hits.
  • Theres a war on?
  • Theres a war on?
    Yeah on your mums facial features
    Possibly the worst response to anything i have ever seen lol
  • Theres a war on?
    Yeah on your mums facial features
    Possibly the worst response to anything i have ever seen lol
    I thought it was decent.
  • Veii, you only didnt take my milk b/c i was using 2% and it makes you feel better when you dip your oreos in skim milk because of the already high fat count in oreos.
    +1
  • of all the wars i have been in this one actually has the least outside hits.
    I don't know what you're talking about we've got 5 attacks on our sector today - all 5 from other alliances.
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry I Hit U (X:9,Y:3) Desert Wasteland 3,142 1,008,431 320.95 1,830 ProbeAttackMissileMessage H K S*
    Sorry I Hit U (X:9,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD H S
  • just building these powerplants...
  • please do ;)
  • N1MrOoK stop chatting utter shit. You and your shitty alliance know what you are doing. Before the war with Dominion started, the attacks from Honeybadgers was far less compared to what it's like today... What a coincidence!

• So you're saying HB is abusing, grabbing Dominion.
  • No offence, but Dominion helped out Honey in the first war when it was 2v1, so...a few less hits to dom and a few more to tormented is probabaly expected.
  • I can't speak for anyone else, but my sector had 2 hits on Dom yesterday, 1 on Torment, and the others were on different alliances.

Sounds like we are being real assholes to Torment if you ask me....
  • Not to mention...when u look at who is leaving themselves the most open, Tormented BY FAR is. Im not gonna mention names but yesterday, there was 3 guys in 1 sector with 1/3 there def out and they all above 5k land.
  • edited July 2012
    They got rid of me so they could rule the universe unmatched :p
  • Also good banner 2:16 we need Obama out ASAP.
    Music to my ears
    fuckin racist cunt! lol
  • Yeah if I've learned anything, its that Tyrsis isn't familiar with politics. He mad cause Obama isn't white.
  • Yeah if I've learned anything, its that Tyrsis isn't familiar with politics. He mad cause Obama isn't white.
    I really hate it when people throw that around for people who just disagree with policies,
  • edited July 2012
    Obama has not done one good thing is 3 years.
  • This is a war thread not a National Review fan club.
  • obama hasn't let the usa fall an die like greece...only so much one person can do...look at the alternatives as well...some right win nutter that wants to rule the world with a gun pretty much
  • edited July 2012
    Obama is a terrible president although Romney is hardly any better. It all comes down to one thing though...

Healthcare.
  • You can't probe Beginning (1:3) because they are dead.
    Beginning (X:7,Y:10) Desert Wasteland 6,278 1,645,344 4,403 19h
    Does that mean this is the Beginning of the end or the end of the beginning? :P
  • Veii <-------------- still alive ;-)
  • Nah this war thread is so much more boring then the wars I start up.
  • Nah this war thread is so much more boring then the wars I start up.
    i been in 2 of your wars and they have both sucked lol