Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• "iv got more important things to do"

"ill drive to liverpool and fight you"

"i waited for sephiroth for 3 hours in durham and he didnt show up"

:-)) :-))

• edited July 2012
    Sky, the fact that you didn't show up was the least of my concerns you fool. I've never liked your style. You are the poster child of keyboard warriors on the internet and it is down right pathetic. You know what a real man does in a situation like this? He shrugs his shoulders at the immaturity of others and moves on.

Listen here child, I am a grown man. I've had my fun, I've partied harder than most of these dumbasses around here could imagine. The difference between myself and the rest, I outgrew the whole "tough guy" shit. No need for it.

When I call you a coward I meant it. Not because you couldn't show up for a fight, but you couldn't be man enough to stop while you were ahead. You spend time sitting around cheating on an online game. It really is kind of sad. I know what you are probably saying. Something along the lines of "well why are you still here?"...

Tell you what, let me break it down for you. When you grow a bit older, and eventually move on from training diapers you might actually find life in general is quite mundane. We wake up, we go to school/work, take care of our families and make the best of what we have. Sometimes you adopt a hobby, for humor. This, all of these shenanigans is my humor.

I've met a lot of cool people playing this game and I converse with the ones I choose to for my own reasons. I stick around for something else to do, because as much as you seem to refuse to do it, I've grown up.

Say what you want, but a man with any reasonable sense would not have drove out of his way to a complete strangers house. Don't make the excuse saying it was on your way, as I've got the feeling any gps unit out there would have given you a different route. But answer a question for me. What would have happened if you knocked on his door and your face was greeted by a barrel.

Go on dumbass, keep talkin shit. The only person here proving them self to be an idiot is you.
  • Brilliant Darubian
  • Not me i just think SkyFaggot is a chicken shit loser for backing out and making a pathetic excuse for being a pussy.
    If you say your gonna do something do it and if you have no intention then just shut your mouth.
  • For the record I dont know lynogs exact street name since he moved but after looking on google maps that is where he lives.

Not that my word means much to some people but to those who it does knowing this should make skydragon look as bad as he does to me after reading all that made up shit :-))
  • Would it not be easy to make skyturd seem like a twat? A simple pic of the house would solidify his position as a faggo troll.

Though truth be told he has already taken the crown.
  • Never seen a duplex where each half was a diff color, that shit is cray!
  • but we need to see the numbers 33 and 32
  • its all a lie, post pics lynog you liar
  • make a movie to the front door :)? when u go inside. then there atleast I am settled. ;)
  • Just make an episode of "MTV Cribs" lol and just point out all your shitty stuff :P
  • Just make an episode of "MTV Cribs" lol and just point out all your shitty stuff :P
    that's actually funny. :P
  • edited July 2012
    also id like to say i love the part about the old couple with the 5 year old kid HAHAHAHA brilliant.

idk if you yanks know this (or canadians) or w/e the fuck else is in here. but when you live on one side of a road your house numbers are even or odd. my side is odd 35. so when the faggot said he parked outside 32 he was lying AGAIN. 32 is way down the other end of the street on the opposite side.Not that i have to explain any of this, everyone knows the faggot didnt show up i just thought id let you all know :)

Now assdragon take your bot and fuckoff you little wierd cunt. Not one person in here likes you (maybe dank) and hes just as much a wierd cunt as you, arent you OG xFCx?

hhahahahahaha some brilliant liars in these forums you know. danks nose prolly has birds standing on it now its that long
  • True enough, works the same way here too. my across the street neighbour is onlya few numbers a way tho since i live in a crescent
  • Generally even numbers on the north or east side of a street, odds or on the south or west here.
  • Sky, the fact that you didn't show up was the least of my concerns you fool. I've never liked your style. You are the poster child of keyboard warriors on the internet and it is down right pathetic. You know what a real man does in a situation like this? He shrugs his shoulders at the immaturity of others and moves on.

Listen here child, I am a grown man. I've had my fun, I've partied harder than most of these dumbasses around here could imagine. The difference between myself and the rest, I outgrew the whole "tough guy" shit. No need for it.

When I call you a coward I meant it. Not because you couldn't show up for a fight, but you couldn't be man enough to stop while you were ahead. You spend time sitting around cheating on an online game. It really is kind of sad. I know what you are probably saying. Something along the lines of "well why are you still here?"...

Tell you what, let me break it down for you. When you grow a bit older, and eventually move on from training diapers you might actually find life in general is quite mundane. We wake up, we go to school/work, take care of our families and make the best of what we have. Sometimes you adopt a hobby, for humor. This, all of these shenanigans is my humor.

I've met a lot of cool people playing this game and I converse with the ones I choose to for my own reasons. I stick around for something else to do, because as much as you seem to refuse to do it, I've grown up.

Say what you want, but a man with any reasonable sense would not have drove out of his way to a complete strangers house. Don't make the excuse saying it was on your way, as I've got the feeling any gps unit out there would have given you a different route. But answer a question for me. What would have happened if you knocked on his door and your face was greeted by a barrel.

Go on dumbass, keep talkin shit. The only person here proving them self to be an idiot is you.
    That's a tough guy post.
    Fuck you cunt...I was just about to post that.
  • also id like to say i love the part about the old couple with the 5 year old kid HAHAHAHA brilliant.

idk if you yanks know this (or canadians) or w/e the fuck else is in here. but when you live on one side of a road your house numbers are even or odd. my side is odd 35. so when the faggot said he parked outside 32 he was lying AGAIN. 32 is way down the other end of the street on the opposite side.Not that i have to explain any of this, everyone knows the faggot didnt show up i just thought id let you all know :)

Now assdragon take your bot and fuckoff you little wierd cunt. Not one person in here likes you (maybe dank) and hes just as much a wierd cunt as you, arent you OG xFCx?

hhahahahahaha some brilliant liars in these forums you know. danks nose prolly has birds standing on it now its that long
    I dont have neighbours opposite....perhaps im privileged?
  • nobody likes living by your ppl. all you do is grow weed and eat ppls pets
  • nobody likes living by your ppl. all you do is grow weed and eat ppls pets
    Its called vegetables...and if you northerners actually touched the stuff rather than your spuds and sausages, maybe you wont get heard disease.

And pets? One person's pet is another's food. Different cultures.
  • dont shoot the messanger lews im just sayin how it is, your kind are wierd
  • Tough guy post or not, he's right Lews :p
    An internet argument isn't worth driving hours to potentially be met by a bullet. Cant say it doesnt happen either cause we all know what creepy shit Darkfort does on a daily basis.

Just retarded haha
  • Tough guy post or not, he's right Lews :p
    An internet argument isn't worth driving hours to potentially be met by a bullet. Cant say it doesnt happen either cause we all know what creepy shit Darkfort does on a daily basis.

Just retarded haha
    Yes but that post was so authoritative i just thought. Very tough man position.
    dont shoot the messanger lews im just sayin how it is, your kind are wierd
    If my kind is weird. Your kind is weird too, afterall we are all human beings.
  • dog is a MANS best friend lews, seeing as you eat them you dont qualify as a man
  • Lews is korean?
  • edited July 2012
    Lews is korean?
    No, Lynog is just ignorant. He thinks all asians are dog eaters...
    dog is a MANS best friend lews, seeing as you eat them you dont qualify as a man
    So, different culture. Respect it.

Pigs are an animal Muslims and Jews dont eat.
    Cows are an animal Hindus dont eat.
    Many people treat horses as above other animals. Some cultures eat horses.
    Frogs are kids pets...many countries eat them.
    Kangaroos are a symbol of Australia...people at kangaroos.

So what. The fact people ate dog has become a tradition in some cultures and areas, I dont eat and will not eat it but you have to respect other people's traditions. It came about when there was no meat, people needed the protein and there was widespread famine. Would you rather let a human die for a dog? Or a child die of hunger to save a dog?

• edited July 2012
    frogs, pigs, cows, and kangaroos arent mans best friend
  • Dogs are defo different than pigs and cows. Dogs can be pretty damn human-like, my girls dog watchs movies with us and when its over he stretches his legs like we do, yawns and walks to bed. Shit is hilarious
  • Dogs are defo different than pigs and cows. Dogs can be pretty damn human-like, my girls dog watchs movies with us and when its over he stretches his legs like we do, yawns and walks to bed. Shit is hilarious
    Cows are gods to some. Maybe not to you Zeal or Lynog, but to others yes. They look upon you the same way you look upon those who eat dogs.