Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• metroickha - Yes, thanks for reminding me over something that I'm pissed about not doing.

Flazer - Fuck off and die. You don't know anything so I don't know why you involve yourself in things.

------------------------------------------------------

I was there. Lynog wasn't.

Lynog, pics. Now.
  • so skydragon, hows it feel
  • why do we care how he feels? He is a douchebag, and we shouldnt even bother chatting with him anymore. All it will lead to is more whining from him and to be honest, its a waste of time.

Sky, do yourself a favor. Don't bother ever coming back. No need to darken the doorstep of SK anymore, you are useless to all of us in game.
  • I'll leave these forums if Lynog shows the pic within the next 5 minutes.

Prove you live there. I can tell you he didn't, BECAUSE I WAS THERE. What is it with you lot? Can't read?

I could say I live at 21 Whatever Road in Merseyside which is a fake address. Lynog will come to try and kick my ass. I'll stay in the forums saying he didn't show and laugh and ridicule him. He'll come on later and say he came but it was fake and I didn't live there. Does that mean he's lying? Does this mean I'm lying?

Because I'm not. I know there's a lot of idiots here, but simple logic dictates that Lynog can't prove it's his house. Technically, I could be lying as well which is fair enough. But to take a picture of a persons own house should take 5-10 mins max. He hasn't done so.
  • I'll leave these forums if Lynog shows the pic within the next 5 minutes.

Prove you live there. I can tell you he didn't, BECAUSE I WAS THERE. What is it with you lot? Can't read?

I could say I live at 21 Whatever Road in Merseyside which is a fake address. Lynog will come to try and kick my ass. I'll stay in the forums saying he didn't show and laugh and ridicule him. He'll come on later and say he came but it was fake and I didn't live there. Does that mean he's lying? Does this mean I'm lying?

Because I'm not. I know there's a lot of idiots here, but simple logic dictates that Lynog can't prove it's his house. Technically, I could be lying as well which is fair enough. But to take a picture of a persons own house should take 5-10 mins max. He hasn't done so.
    U are a COMPULSIVE LIAR. seek help ..
  • edited June 2013
    What has Lynog proved that he was there? - NOTHING.
  • hahahahahaaaahhahaahah this guy is too much
  • TAKE THE PIC, BITCH.
  • hey skydragon

hows it feel
  • dont you realise everybody in here knows your nothing but a mouthy faggot and also a compulsive liar. Get out of our forums faggot
  • Lynog, your inability to show any pic whatsoever to prove that you were there and/or that is your house proves to me who the pussy is. Fucking coward.
  • nono mate your inability to post a pic proves you wasnt here, mouthpiece, shitbag
  • A whole hour now, and not one pic. For someone that laughs and talks a lot of shit, you can't take a few minutes out to take a picture?
  • It's understandable that I forgot to take the pic, for I'm not too keen to take a pic of a house for no reason, especially when the sad faggot that said it's his doesn't even live there.

Take the pic.
  • HAAAAAAAAAA this guy is fuckin great!

tells himself lies till even he believes them.

lets have a vote in here

who would feel safe leaving their children around assdragon?

ill go first

NO
  • I don't even know why you're letting this go on like this. you just don't make any sense to me at all. Maybe you're trying to deflect the pic situation because the reality of it all will prove you're a liar, maybe it's your ego or maybe you just love lying and talking shit 100% of the time.

Show the pic.
  • I was there skydragon, I also talked to the old man and asked if he had a kid, but he said: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU, GIVE ME PICS.

Not sure why he said that
  • edited July 2012
    Im come out of retirement for one post cuz yall teaming up on him. I went and met a 2ndC in person.That dude confirmed everything I was saying. There was no bs pf propoganda spit and no hostilities. Things I said here recently hold repurcussions if they arent true round here. Yall will talk this bs in pfs but aint no way Lynog meet him for real talking this stupid shit. I have no doubt yall could have gotten beer together but Lynog wouldnt start spouting the same shit you see here. Its a fairy tale the dudes on a bot program. Darubian you fake bitch you know better fuck you come meet me and support that line of faggot shit. You know damn well how fake these guys are and want to be like them. We can tape it. Game or not it shows your true colors to talk this kind of shit knowing damn well its completely one sided and they jock each other in here no matter what. You aint strong enough to hold the line go suck scouse dick so you can be popular.
  • edited July 2012
    I don't think anyone is interested in what you think Plank... Sorry I meant to say Dank... oooops
  • Haha lynog called it. Here's dank again
  • edited June 2013
    Well, I think that says it all.
  • facts are your a pussy, hurry up and get off our game faggot, take your bullshit stories and your faggot bot and fuckoff. shitbag
  • its pretty sad for someone who is a pretty old guy to make up stories of this caliber, on sk. lol
  • edited July 2012
    I'm amazed at the fact how this pussy fight was able to occupy 2 threads with like 350 posts.

and sky pls get off sk... you're the most retarded player I've seen on this forum... and believe me, there are quite a lot of those so you did go out of your way to gain such title

you're making a pointless argument, anyone with any sense wouldn't give away their real address like that. he doesn't know wtf you are. you may be a crazy guy that's gonna try to murder him in his sleep LOL Seeing you have no honor by making 100 multis anyways, he can't guarantee you'll be giving a fair fight
  • Stop feeding the troll fucktards.
  • :-))

This needs to graduate to the telephone or something. If you guys aren't pussies!
  • hello. is that skydragonx? you pussy why didnt you turn up!
  • Oh my god, this is a new low on sk

hes actually going into this much detail with fake stories hahah
  • Haven't read the previous comments, don't care. No pics, so not Lynog's house. He'a a pussy and I win. I was there, he wasn't around. I'm not going to repeat what I've already said to 14 year old retards. End of.

-------------------------------------------

By the way, you bore me, Lynog. When I talk to you, I can actually feel my IQ slipping to double digits. Thankfully, it goes back up to triple digits once I go to another website, so it's not permanent.

Think I'll quit this round now. Can you do me a favour before the next round please - Commit suicide? Would appreciate it, "brah".

Don't bother replying, I'm finished for the round. Was nice flirting with you, then raping you. Hard. You didn't have a shot against me, loser. Got crushed under my hand like a bug. I've got more important things to do now than get into a pissing contest with the resident retard for the next few weeks until the next round. SK isn't that important to me.

Later, pussy. Just try to grow a set of balls by August if you can so if we challenge each other again, you don't pussy out. Ta.
  • later faggot. bye bye