Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• Ammu!!!

Go meet up with Lynog to confirm if he is waiting for him
    hahahaha listen buddy, if you knew me IRL then you would know im 100% waiting for this chump. i may be alittle nerd playing sk but that doesnt portray my RL very well. I wont go on with myself but just trust me im here waiting :)
    I also found this humourous
  • So, if this happens it sets an SK precedent for ultimate Rage Quiting. Sky got rage made for losing his multi sector and went after Lynog. Lynog gives address and waits in a street all day. Please let this happen. Im down for the after fight SK break down. and the PFs will be flamed endlessly
  • if the chump turns up ill put him asleep and take a pic for you all. already 5pm here and no sign of the little nonce yet
  • Name of this thread should be changed from "fuck me I'm scouse" to "fuck me I'm scarce"
  • Name of this thread should be changed from "fuck me I'm scouse" to "fuck me I'm scarce"
    explain
  • Do I really need to? The jackass is nowhere to be found by the sound of it. He has only let us all down.
  • THAT MOTHER FUCKER!
  • if the chump turns up ill put him asleep and take a pic for you all. already 5pm here and no sign of the little nonce yet
    Try neutral territory, not some punk spot where your buddies hang out.
  • Like a childrens playground! wait dont you have one of those thingys that enables you going within a certain distance to one of those?
  • Ammu!!!

hahahaha listen buddy, if you knew me IRL then you would know im 100% waiting for this chump. i may be alittle nerd playing sk but that doesnt portray my RL very well. I wont go on with myself but just trust me im here waiting :)
    Then go to his place? lol, ure all words dude.
    if thats the case he shoulda said something and not ran his mouth like a hard ass.

I'm not expecting much. I'm leaving in around a couple of hours. I expect it to be a fake address and/or no-one will be home. Doesn't matter, I'll just go onto Preston which is where I was headed anyway today so no big loss. If he is there, oh wow, I'm gonna destroy that thieving scouse neighbourhood. I'll be doing the UK a favour.

Lynog, confirm that you'll be there.
  • I'm not defending SkyDragon's mouth, just any inkling he has that this won't be a fair fight.
  • So now the new wager is on how long it takes Dragon to reappear?
  • Ammu!!!

Lol So true .. Of all the people I know that play this game --You will be there and you wil kick his ass..Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Sky is taking his mate, lynog was waiting at home on his own. Sounds more than fair
  • He's not alone, I'm sitting here with him!

Oh... Nevermind, I keep forgetting that's my Lynog Puppet.. Dammit why do you have to live so far away!!! /cry
  • Good thing i caught the earliest flight out of DC to London and then the bus to Liverpool to catch the fight.
  • Good thing i caught the earliest flight out of DC to London and then the bus to Liverpool to catch the fight.
    The fight ended dude...you missed it.
  • edited July 2012
    i 1wled him in the front garden
  • i 1wled him in the front garden
    Proof?!
  • He went all Jersey Shore on him bro.

1 SHOT! 1 SHOT!
  • Man I am so glad Tyrsis told me about this.

Skydragon Idk who you are but I know Lynog enough to know two things:

1. He's fucking gangsta and will wreck you.
    2. He will wait for you
  • This is so fucking pathetic I dont even know where to begin
  • Gangsta up in the hizouse
  • proper scouse lad... never backs down from a challenge... love it...
  • some proof this rly happened =)?
  • he got steamrolled and gangbanged
  • need a pic
  • still need pic