Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Rule - OK to protect yourself with multis

2»

Comments

• Make sure you do it early in the round dank because if you try to sign up a bunch of multis in the middle of the round you'll never get those activation emails.
  • Make sure you do it early in the round dank because if you try to sign up a bunch of multis in the middle of the round you'll never get those activation emails.
    lol
  • Kittens are great!
    Fixed
  • edited May 2012
    Ill find some ALs and officers from this round and if they cry Ill KT one of their friends and so on until the batch dies off. I will make sure Kesha does not help them. I can be quite datardly and will realign with lynog just watch.
  • Dank you cant kill anything with that KD you have. And if you built bots like your KD I dont think we have much to worry with.
  • I just enjoy you soiling what name you think you have in order to "spur action"
  • nuetered
    Bad Squirrel, No!
  • I have a long history that says otherwise squirrel. People were unhappy with xFCx aligning with 2ndC. This round I put my fists up for them. I hope they see why it happened and why it was futile to stop it.
  • My God dank you talk some shit
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog is right and Im going to do it early. I dont have time to spin them all round and that is just retarded anyways. Ill choose those most vocal in the pfs that I find. I will retain enough ammo to make Kesha do as I tell him.
    Me first, please!

• edited May 2012
    If you would like to be on the lynchmob list send me a msg. Please include your aim name if you use it. Once we have enough signatures we will meet up for planning.

I can set up a forum or anything else we need to get coordinated when the time is right.

Beanland you are invited you are right I have no proof on you. Feel free to prove me wrong by going against him. That will shut me up regarding comments towards you. This is not my show. Anyone interested invite yourself and ask your friends. The eta on this was far out but I think it can be done much sooner. Im just an organizer the event is being hosted by one of my enemies to be announced at a later date.
  • okay, from my earlier msg, i change my message

dank are there any differences between you and panu?
  • okay, from my earlier msg, i change my message

dank are there any differences between you and panu?
    how they spell their names