Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Rule - OK to protect yourself with multis

edited May 2012 in Game Talk
All of the ALs have agreed to this. Going forward this will be added to the player made rules. You may defend yourself with as many multis as you like. The multis can not be used as offensive weapons unless someone probes or attacks you. Someone probing or attacking your multis is also just cause.

Comments

• *sigh*

Why must you try to constantly dig up controversy and cause issues? Can't you just play the game normally. If you don't cheat then don't start. Plain and simple. :-@
  • Trolling aside, this won't fly for two reasons.

A) You are shit and the only people who listen to you are equally shit
    B) This rounds ALs are by no means examples of good ALs, why people would join them next round is beyond me.

You'd have more luck if you scrapped the "dank" persona and created a new alias.
  • I am a great AL

• You'd have more luck if you scrapped the "dank" persona and created a new alias.
  • edited May 2012
    Aw do you not like new rule? You no like people to talk about you all making this game so stupid that I can troll you endlessly laughing about it? I don't like the bot so we are even.
  • Neg>Dank....
  • dank are there any similarities between you and panu?
  • edited May 2012
    Yall concede defeat to the scouse if you wish I cant change that. Anyone wanting to fight the system send me a private msg. Ill add you to the lynch mob list. I know peeps want me to shut up. Ill build my own army next time but for the moment I need real people to help kill Kesha. I just want it to be known yall are the sides that gave up. Over here on this side of the line the remaining warriors are asked to make role call. This is a combined strike force and not xFCx. Im the only FC on the list and Im just doing my part to get people signed up. So if you are not yet throwing in the towel private msg me. Thank you.
  • im gonna sit on the cant be stuff fence and watch any efforts to stop cheating and laugh when anyone who attempts fail.
  • Part of the problem is that BCart has made it harder to proxy. These guys dont seem to get disabled so even if you want to come at them with a multi your hands are tied they have a monopoly right now.
  • edited May 2012
    You misunderstand. Id love SK to be free of cheats, bht thats not the reality. Theres no hope of changing it without becoming a cheat yourself but then youre no better.

The only reasonable thing to do is enjoy sk for what its worth, and if you get ktd or multid so be it. Nobody will spend time multiing if you dont feed them your tears.
  • edited May 2012
    Im feed them ammo I dont give tears unless its to manipulate. Im not concerned with the cheating aspect as much as the yin and yang. There is no reason now to KT anyone for anything as we gave Kesha a free pass. Killing his main in 1:3 is not complicated if the leaders were on board but they arent. Catching and killing cheaters is fun u should try it. I pay to play and if u do not u should stop asking me to be quiet and stop trying to prevent me from starting fights on this war game. I dont give a rats ass about your score.
  • You misunderstand. Id love SK to be free of cheats, bht thats not the reality. Theres no hope of changing it without becoming a cheat yourself but then youre no better.

The only reasonable thing to do is enjoy sk for what its worth, and if you get ktd or multid so be it. Nobody will spend time multiing if you dont feed them your tears.
    Well said Zeal
  • edited May 2012
    Thats not playing sk you should get a calculator and type in the largest number. Just stare at it there you go. Listen Im do my own thing next round I dont want to see a single one of you call me a cheater or Im roll your kingdom until it is dead. I am putting your complacent ass on a list dont doubt me. You KT busted cheaters or none at all.
  • Dank you could hardly roll anyone out with the KD you have
  • edited May 2012
    Kesha is a pussy always was he always been my bitch. Im the one you dont want falling off the wagon. Dont say I didnt try it your way playing legit. This justifies what Im gonna do to you and keep something in mind. I dont really care about him its u complacents Im going to mow down. He turned you into sheep if aint nobody but sheep here Im gonna grab a fork and a bib. I want some of that action.
  • Haha hardly accurate, I just know when to pick my battles. Ive always said a cheater isnt a problem if they do it to explore, I dont give a rats ass about an explorer. Ive never budged on cheaters that hit actively though.

With infinite ressources, I might agree. But its hard enough convincing an alliance to KT an IPmatcher when they arent scousers. This is still a game, and I wont push for KTs ill have to multi to kill. Waste of time, man. More fun to roll people out til my kd is lost.

The beauty of SK is that if I want to hide, theres not a damn thing you can do about it. When you do realize where we are, thats probably because we made it obvious ;)

• Also SK has never been about score for me. The process and growth behind a KD is what interests me, more specifically the math. Thats just how I think, so obviously SK appeals to me haha

Recently that all stopped being interesting as I learned most of it. Now I just make KDs to roll people. Im like DrPhil, Im trying to free these people of their attachment to their KDs :)
  • Has anyone realised neg hasnt talked in days!
  • I thought about that yesterday
  • maybe a croc ate him
  • Someone may need to call him. He could be dead
  • Confirmation would be nice...
  • Dank spouting his usual bullshit, next round he will do nothing of note, he may well make some shitty multies, ruin one or two ppl right out of newbiemode and that will be about it. he will make a shitty KD and get slapped around then he will be back in the pfs talking shit acting like he matters.

following round rinse and repeat

*Yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • I imagine him walking through the woods playing SK on his cell when a croc takes for a death roll. Aborigines only found the cell phone on the bank of the river.
  • they sell it for petrol money :P
  • Dank spouting his usual bullshit, next round he will do nothing of note, he may well make some shitty multies, ruin one or two ppl right out of newbiemode and that will be about it. he will make a shitty KD and get slapped around then he will be back in the pfs talking shit acting like he matters.

following round rinse and repeat

*Yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You forgot the part where in 6 or so rounds he'll come in acting like he dominated every one of us, hoping people forgot the truth :)
  • This thread is no longer about this, this thread is now about puppies
  • Puppies are great!
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog is right and Im going to do it early. I dont have time to spin them all round and that is just retarded anyways. Ill choose those most vocal in the pfs that I find. I will retain enough ammo to make Kesha do as I tell him.