Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kesha Save the Game

Comments

• last 3 rounds i explored silently, and there where no problems with my bots, no one talked about it, most of you did not even knew they exist, These accouts where grabbed randomly and i had no problem with it. This round some cocky bitches decided that my bot kd's is a threat and started to grab rape em one by one. say thanks to these ppl and don't blame me. i'm not going to sit and watch how these accouts are raped.
    Why do you need to have bots anyway?
  • Nah, glass houses would get destroyed by storms around here. I have to sleep in bales of hay, and I'm only 83. I once was in the same room as a live human woman, it was crazy.
    Do you happen to be a little pig with 2 brothers who live in arguably stronger houses?
    Still hiding from that evil wolf.
  • Nah, glass houses would get destroyed by storms around here. I have to sleep in bales of hay, and I'm only 83. I once was in the same room as a live human woman, it was crazy.
    Do you happen to be a little pig with 2 brothers who live in arguably stronger houses?
    Still hiding from that evil wolf.
    I wonder if he was insured.
  • We cant insure glass houses. The risk to premium is to great. I will go into full Actuarial Mode if I must to explain this to the ignorant (Lews)
  • You could insure glass houses, but the monthly rates would be a large percentage of the actual cost of the house. Also, most insurance companies wouldn't want to hire 24hr public surveillance of your property to ensure you yourself don't throw a stone.
  • You could insure glass houses, but the monthly rates would be a large percentage of the actual cost of the house. Also, most insurance companies wouldn't want to hire 24hr public surveillance of your property to ensure you yourself don't throw a stone.
    yeah, you are a failed actuary :P
  • edited March 2012
    You could insure glass houses, but the monthly rates would be a large percentage of the actual cost of the house. Also, most insurance companies wouldn't want to hire 24hr public surveillance of your property to ensure you yourself don't throw a stone.
    I work for a security company and we would be happy to outfit your glass house with CCTV, motion detectors, and fire protection. You would not only be able to watch the house on your smart phone but also control random things such as your locks, garage doors, and heating/cooling. I'd even be able to get you started on a free trial.
  • *shakes fist for bumping old threads*

Who would ever do such a thing?
  • Lmfao nice pitch!

Me: Y U NO LIKE SK FOR?
    Kid: Coz F#£k you that's why!
  • Lmfao nice pitch!

Me: Y U NO LIKE SK FOR?
    Kid: Coz F#£k you that's why!
    Did I miss something, or is the Me: Kid: thing the new meme?

• I must say after I started playing again this round and woke up yesterday and saw our SL dead by Kesha's bots I am kinda rethinking playing again. I saw he hit a KD and then he had 23 Missle strikes. Thats not fun or fair at all. Then the complete idiocy of trying to justify your cheating is maddening. What was fun and fair is now rife with stupidity and childish ppl with computer skills. blah.....I shoulda paid more attention in tech class
    Ya, I hope who ever used the multi bot to kill Paladin gets bone marrow cancer.
    I agree where is the dude's main KD this round we can run train on him?

• Who says you have to be good at math? Lynog can barely read and write and he's fairly great at this game... As long as you can copy/paste and run a scanner, you can be number two!

2 Pew Pew Pew () 2,600,539
  • btw so you guys know, muffinman aka lethalidiot is one of the two bots users this round. tell me where his main is and ill roll him till i die
  • just die nobody cares bout you narc we gonna kt all your friends too :)
  • "we" i dont think so dank stop trying to take credit, im always KTed theres nothing new there.

i wont be here when your all killed by the bot. GL with that
  • Dam Lynog.. that was pretty decent one and I don't even warrant 2 capital Z's? Come on now..
  • lol. im tired pie sorry and bored, realllly bored, hurry up with my KT already will yez. its not like i didnt know about it noobs :P
  • edited May 2012
    Don't kill me I'll narc on the other bot users. That's precious man.
  • Being completely honest, if there's a KT on you coming.. I know nothing about it. Seriously, nothing.
  • theres always a KT on me coming pie :) there is also a KT on all the top 20 coming by way of lithuania. Can you guys please make sure im dead before that happens :)

ty
  • edited May 2012
    This mufuka aint even a KT and he's coughing up names to get out of it. Could you be any more guilty?
  • hows your kd lookin dank :)
  • edited May 2012
    My kingdom will do just fine I don't really worry about it like you do. I've played a very long time Lynog I used to be like you and I gave a crap about my rank things like that. Then I realized one day the small kingdoms are the ones having all the fun KTing things. The guys investing all of the time that think they rule the roost are actually the worker bees.
  • Keep telling yourself that, we know your partial to believing your own lies
  • I've killed more people from noob mode than you ever will on your main account. As for your multis well you aren't a good multi you just have a working relationship with the other biggest loser on the server.
  • You guys make me feel a retard playing this game.
  • I still love the community <3 Pfs are more fun than the actual game.
  • Here is a list of the multis:

2.9 Kashtas
    2.15 The Dragon
    2.19 Manderson Cooper
    2.20 Super trooper
    2.18 The Scarlet Letter
    2.19 your cage
    2:10 I put that shit on
    2:9 pinky
    2:3 Little T
    2:6 CORY GUY
    2:1 Termidor
    2:1 Febreeze
    2:10 Hooped
    2:11 dumb and dumber (I like this one, tells the thoughts of the cheater..)
    2:5 Hotrod
    2:7 Sweet Dream
    2:9 like sux for u
    2:5 Happy
    2:19 The Muffin Man (fingerprints, FINGERPRINTS!!!)
    2.7 West Side Story
    2.9 frunk as duck
    2:20 Blue Steel
    2:20 Dream a Dream
    2:15 Mickey Blue Eyes
    2:11 Zac Efron
    2.18 Yellow
    2.7 Doped Up
    2.7 Gone with the wind
    2.9 BIG DICK
    2.9 Poppy Seed
    2.18 Peaceful Warrior