Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kesha Save the Game

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
After kicking around ideas it's all too obvious. You're the only hope. Sign up a ton of bots next round and be nice to people with them. We'll all fake like they are real people and get the game ranked high doing some generic seo tricks. It will be like kick starting a heart attack victim. I think it serves everybody's best interest. If you succeed in killing everyone on the server you'll have nothing to do the following round. It's in everyone's best interest to engage in a server wide conspiracy to trick new people into joining the game. Then, after a round of two of pretending to be nice, we can proceed with ass raping them for lols.

Comments

• If you want a good conspiracy I suggest you approach Unimatrix about some plans.
  • Time and time again people leave sk because of various forms of cheating and unfair gains in competitive advantage. What is it going to take for you fucking morons to realize most people get turned off from this game as soon as they're affected; some leave just due to the knowledge of it.
  • I must say after I started playing again this round and woke up yesterday and saw our SL dead by Kesha's bots I am kinda rethinking playing again. I saw he hit a KD and then he had 23 Missle strikes. Thats not fun or fair at all. Then the complete idiocy of trying to justify your cheating is maddening. What was fun and fair is now rife with stupidity and childish ppl with computer skills. blah.....I shoulda paid more attention in tech class
  • I agree with Dank :)
  • I must say after I started playing again this round and woke up yesterday and saw our SL dead by Kesha's bots I am kinda rethinking playing again. I saw he hit a KD and then he had 23 Missle strikes. Thats not fun or fair at all. Then the complete idiocy of trying to justify your cheating is maddening. What was fun and fair is now rife with stupidity and childish ppl with computer skills. blah.....I shoulda paid more attention in tech class
    Its that or have a life. Not an insult either, theres just no time in a day to have both.
    Ya, I hope who ever used the multi bot to kill Paladin gets bone marrow cancer.

• Ya, I hope who ever used the multi bot to kill Paladin gets bone marrow cancer.

:-))

Kesh, if you are gona cry when someone hits your moo kingdoms at least post a list for those that want to avoid them haha
    Its that or have a life. Not an insult either, theres just no time in a day to have both.
    Your absolutely right. Between my work and family I was able to squeeze time into playing but why waste the time if I'm playing a game thats a stacked deck. To be honest BCart has a legal issue here. He has paying customers who demand fair play and he advertises protection from cheating. Yet he doesn't do it. He is leagaly liable to do as he has advertised and removed and prevent as best he can the cheating. If he isn't doing that but he is taking your money for Gold Accounts then he is fully liable. Just sayin....but your right Zeal. It's just to much of a pain to play this game when I have other things to do. Add in all the BS and what is the point? A game is a means from divorcing yourself from reality and stress release. This game does neither....
    Your absolutely right. Between my work and family I was able to squeeze time into playing but why waste the time if I'm playing a game thats a stacked deck. To be honest BCart has a legal issue here. He has paying customers who demand fair play and he advertises protection from cheating. Yet he doesn't do it. He is leagaly liable to do as he has advertised and removed and prevent as best he can the cheating. If he isn't doing that but he is taking your money for Gold Accounts then he is fully liable. Just sayin....but your right Zeal. It's just to much of a pain to play this game when I have other things to do. Add in all the BS and what is the point? A game is a means from divorcing yourself from reality and stress release. This game eats your soul.
    fixed
  • Time and time again people leave sk because of various forms of cheating and unfair gains in competitive advantage. What is it going to take for you fucking morons to realize most people get turned off from this game as soon as they're affected; some leave just due to the knowledge of it.
    You know it's been going on since before some of us were teenagers, right?

You know it's been going on since before some of us were teenagers, right?

Yea, I started playing near the end of round 7. The cool "in" thing back then was to talk about having been around since round "beta." Guess why I left for ~35 rounds?
  • I think this would fall under small claims at best. Furthermore I recall my friend having a similar issue with a site he ran, but he said there was no clause in the Premium Account agreement that stated paying will stop cheating, ie: you pay for features unrelated to cheating.
    Whats in BCarts best interest to keep the paying customers is a different topic.

Lets face it, everyone here knows the state of SK, its been shit for ages and recently got even worse. Yet we all keep.coming back. Personally, I still have fun when I play, I assume the same holds true for others. Cept Lews. He seems to like getin abused
  • I think this would fall under small claims at best. Furthermore I recall my friend having a similar issue with a site he ran, but he said there was no clause in the Premium Account agreement that stated paying will stop cheating, ie: you pay for features unrelated to cheating.
    Whats in BCarts best interest to keep the paying customers is a different topic.

Lets face it, everyone here knows the state of SK, its been shit for ages and recently got even worse. Yet we all keep.coming back. Personally, I still have fun when I play, I assume the same holds true for others. Cept Lews. He seems to like getin abused
    It would be small claims. But the key factor is he ADVERTISED the anti cheating tools. There is still some enjoyment in the game if you take everything at face value and stay away from the "politics" of this game.
  • Ah, i havent really read it to be honest but ill trust you on that one.
  • Go on the Deep Web, and hire a hitman to take kesha out. All you need is alot of bitcoin. Also make sure you use Tor along with multiple proxies. Problem solved lol :p.
  • it is disturbing you know this. you must be from New York or Chicago. hitman for hire make a lot of money for sudden divorces
  • why do you think I ignored the hat and said New York. wanted to gauge his reaction. Besides I didnt think anyone really lived in the toilet. Its only slightly better than camden. the murder capital of the world.
  • Basement hogs. I hate those guys
  • The 35 yo virgin who spends hours of his life talking about cookies and other homo subjects on this dead forum got jokes huh? Cmon bro don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
  • he used a teenage coloqioulism!
  • Ownership of the basement.
    I lol'd
  • last 3 rounds i explored silently, and there where no problems with my bots, no one talked about it, most of you did not even knew they exist, These accouts where grabbed randomly and i had no problem with it. This round some cocky bitches decided that my bot kd's is a threat and started to grab rape em one by one. say thanks to these ppl and don't blame me. i'm not going to sit and watch how these accouts are raped.
  • If you have a large KD, it's a threat. If you have TWELVE large KDs, fuck you.
  • Nah, glass houses would get destroyed by storms around here. I have to sleep in bales of hay, and I'm only 83. I once was in the same room as a live human woman, it was crazy.
    Do you happen to be a little pig with 2 brothers who live in arguably stronger houses?
  • name the kingdom and i will show you news.
    You already killed at least 1 KD that never touched a single one of your bots this round. I don't want to hear any 'quietly exploring' bull shart.
  • if you say 10 grabs during 24h is a random then im balerina.
    last 3 rounds i explored silently, and there where no problems with my bots, no one talked about it, most of you did not even knew they exist, These accouts where grabbed randomly and i had no problem with it. This round some cocky bitches decided that my bot kd's is a threat and started to grab rape em one by one. say thanks to these ppl and don't blame me. i'm not going to sit and watch how these accouts are raped.
    You wanted to kill me for random grabing a kd but amog requested you did not. I had no idea i had even hit any bots... Perhaps in future post a list in pf's for everyone to see. And put in contacts "moo bot"
  • and you are xao?
    last 3 rounds i explored silently, and there where no problems with my bots, no one talked about it, most of you did not even knew they exist, These accouts where grabbed randomly and i had no problem with it. This round some cocky bitches decided that my bot kd's is a threat and started to grab rape em one by one. say thanks to these ppl and don't blame me. i'm not going to sit and watch how these accouts are raped.
    I am not going to whine more than this, I particpated in war and I participated hitting kts. You killed me today, so I learned. Either never participate war and not hitting kts, because it could be one of your bots or explore till the end of the game or don't play again. The first two options aren't even an option, so I decide not to play again.

You kill people who are KTed. You kill people who are actually a threat. Not a random person who is not even top 100 NW/Planets who participated in hitting a KT. A few missiles were sufficient, a few hits were sufficient, arsons or sabos were sufficient, but instant killing? Must be me to find that a bit unfair.
  • if you say 10 grabs during 24h is a random then im balerina.
    You wanted to kill me for random grabing a kd but amog requested you did not. I had no idea i had even hit any bots... Perhaps in future post a list in pf's for everyone to see. And put in contacts "moo bot"
    Hehe Kesha do you do pole dancing? Or just rhythmic ballet