Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting rid of the multi problem

Comments

• We can just create a bot that advertises Beans game to every kingdoms.
    It could say:
    "Hello. I'm an advertisement bot. Please try empireassault as this game is fully botted,
    instead of this advertise you could see one arson made by me."
    1 botted kd can send 30 messages a hour.
  • If someone could send bcart a message and ask him to change probing so that you can probe a kd once in a minute. This way you could only be probes 50-60 times a hour.
    Would atleast make it a pain in the a55 for the bot user to use their pa's

Ofcoz kesha will make it easier but 5 hours would take for 300 news.. not 10 min like now..
  • Lol if he implements that, he could just disable the bot kds when they appear and rollback the kd if not the server.

^crude method that is still less work than yours, im sure bcart could solve it so he obviously doest give a fuk
  • edited May 2012
    3 options

1) We fight the bots - have some action with them.
    2) We don't give a fuck, world has better things to do.
    3) We join Beans game

• 3) more people that play the faster he can get all the bugs fixed and im sure if enough people petition he'd change the bash rule
  • beans game is dead. 10 registered users? how many of them active?:D
    what da fuck you gona play against? lol
    3 options

1) We fight the bots - have some action with them.
    2) We don't give a fuck, world has better things to do.
    3) We join Beans game

• So basically if we ignore the bots, then in reality they dont exist
  • until we all die?
  • basically fighting the bots is pointless because there is noway of beating them. its also realllllllly boring to do so. So people would rather have their own war and (when) the bots kickoff then everyone can just do as they wish, either stay and fight or just leave.
  • i wrote billions of times - i never start first. you don't touch me i wont touch top20.
  • lol but what about under top 20 kesha?
  • I am fine with leaving Kesha bots alone if he leaves us alone.
  • fighting bots just isnt fun. this is a game meant for enjoyment. not working hard. While I follow the values of killing cheating there comes a point where you cant win the battle. And a bot war holds no interest. Sure there are some who will want it but they fail to see the end result. So if Kesha will leave us alone I say leave him alone.
  • Exactly. As long as I get a full round of fun in we will all know what the scores were. I for one wont mess with Kesha
  • I think Kesha is not the only one having bots or multis. I didn't grab his botted kd and I got raped 4 times. I got raped because I did a fair grab on skydragon. He has 40 multis and they all have same IP, which is different from keshas bot.
  • when i kill first 20 i will go after "new" top 20 :]
    lol but what about under top 20 kesha?
  • this is not my army. he allready raped some guys, so you can do what ever you want them.. :]
    I think Kesha is not the only one having bots or multis. I didn't grab his botted kd and I got raped 4 times. I got raped because I did a fair grab on skydragon. He has 40 multis and they all have same IP, which is different from keshas bot.
  • Kesha made me laugh a bit
  • KesKes
    edited May 2012
    @Kesha --Its all about accountability --
    You dont see that by you giving these clowns access to your tools to make a bot army is as bad as you using them for your own good.

Give up this "you dont touch me I wont touch you " .Its not relevant anymore seeing there are multi Bot users about to ruin the game again with a tool you developed. Therefore if the bots are unleashed you and your main account should be wiped out period.

EASY SOLUTION
    Stop giving them access to the tools that allow them to create a BOT ARMY -
    Problem solved !!

Also nothing stopping you using your Bot army to kill off all the manual multies --The universe would be happy with that!!! instead of destroying the TOP20..

You have got to realise that people actually like playing this game , for friends, to keep in touch whatever..

So i challenge you to take away access of your Bot to the public - Grow a set and man up and allow those of us that want to enjoy the game without multies do just that...

• I approve of Kes's post.
  • Damn... I remember when i left. Kesha had withdrawn his bot they said.
    On return I see the same old BS threads.

The Bot-Masters still have small dicks... Hate replaces inches they say.
  • I agree with Kes. Kesha should only use himself his bot and use it to take down multis, because bcart is inactive. This way we have one active "admin" that could take care of sk. Public could use other tools, but not the bot.

Only people who use multis to fight cheaters + multis, could access the bot.
    This trust should be earned and if you fail to work it out you lose your access.

• when i kill first 20 i will go after "new" top 20 :]
    lol but what about under top 20 kesha?
    I rather play a game of 10 players than 1 game that is ruined.
    I was in top 10 and could growh with lots of effort to be big enough to grab top 10.
    After the multis strike I can grab 50% of the size I could before the multis 4 and this is 4 days later. I was top 10 nw and now I can't make it to top 50.

You think that I rather stay at sk? This round could have been fun to match Flazer and so, but now its biased.

Your bots are just killing the game.
  • Trick is to aim for 41st position then
  • My question is why bother with the Bots to begin with?
    If we leave you alone you leave us alone then whats the point with them anyway?

@Kesha most of your bots are close to the Top 20 so for you to have made a program that enables these Bots to maintain themselves independently and get that high it shows that you know the game well and can build a decent KD so why not go legit?
    Is it to prove your a good player? So what if people flame you for being a crappy player its what people do on the PFs to anger people.

@Genz if you'd rather play a game of 10 players why not go to Beanlands game? lol

Sure Kesha can remove access to the public but why have it to begin with?
    Thats my second question...

Not having a dig at you Kesha all i want to know is what is your motivation to these bots your a good enough player to rank high in the charts its just your Bots make the game not as fun anymore. Before it was great being able to make friends one round and kill them the next, having mighty Alliances battle it out, the days when there were 10 sectors to an Alliance and over 3 Galaxy's full of real people. Everything changed when you bot was designed and perfected haven't you made your point already?

Sure we could use the Bot for good but you know what they say "With great power comes great responsibility" and who are we to decide who is worthy why not have it removed and do things the old fashion way. I know things always change and so the game must evolve but there is a saying "If it aint broke, dont fix it!"

End of Rant
  • edited May 2012
    Kesha made the bots initially to protect LT players. Now that they supposedly don't exist anymore, Kesha's just fuckin around with the bot. Asking Kesha why he maintains it is like asking a child why he drew all over the walls - it makes sense to the kid but it'll still piss you off.

And I too would like to know the URL to beanlands game.

ARE YOU LISTENING BEAN, THIS IS LIKE THE 6TH TIME I'VE ASKED ON THE PFS.

Edit: Just to clarify, Kesha has given on a few occasions a serious and consistent reason for continuing the bots - just not an highly ethical or moral reason.
  • http://www.empireassault.com/

The more people we have playing the game the quicker we can get it like SK
    Best thing about it is that theres an active Mod.
    If theres a problem its fixed within 24hours and there is that bash rule im sure if we get enough players on board wouldnt be hard to get him to change it.