Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting rid of the multi problem

edited May 2012 in Suggestions
Please consider this idea.

If a kingdom gets raped by a bot, could you rebuild this kingdom from the backup?
It's fairly easy to see when it's a bot in action. Times between action are very close, between just few minutes.

This way there would be no idea to make multi attacks as people would get their buildings + population back.

Because multis are like a bug, and this bug needs to be fixed.

This would fix the problem as none wants to spend their time doing damage that is fixed in few minutes.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• It's sad because BCart doesn't seem to care. He doesn't fix bugs, he doesn't accept any help. He just lets this Chaos continue.
  • My only idea is that he's got a full-time gig, SK is a money generator. Does the least work possible, maybe he even enjoys trolling as he boosted DW into pretty much godly status and ignores the players.
  • I hope he gets a paper cut on the end of his cock
  • It's sad because BCart doesn't seem to care. He doesn't fix bugs, he doesn't accept any help. He just lets this Chaos continue.
    What's the link to the other side?
  • I hope he gets a paper cut on the end of his cock
    I dno, I heard that was quite painful.
  • If it was the same as SK it would be great

We are scared of change :)
  • fix the calc
  • The bash thing did it for most players including myself. As much as I am against bashing its too restrictive to have that much admin control over the game. Its kinda like large government v small government and I lean toward smaller government.
  • Yea but atleast bean will listen to you and if you give a valid enough argument will change?
  • Here's an idea: It's been a problem for over 12 years. It ain't a problem, it's part of the game. Use it to your advantage or cry about it like a little bitch.
  • Beanland abandoned that game and went mia.
  • yea he just started a round so i'm messing around on it a bit to
  • another lynog? theres alot of love in here for me B-)
  • i wanted to pick a funny name
    and ur whole life is a joke
  • "a lil less than 1k"

No.

Not even close.
  • i agree i'm messing around on it right now not really anyone on atm i guess because this round is so fresh, but its nice not having to worry about a dw having 50k goons that early lol...just from looking around it looks really fresh
  • Post on SK next time a round is coming up. I know that's against forum rules but who cares if BCart isn't going to enforce the other rules.
  • beans game was a big fail. everyone who played it - left, because of stupid beans rules n decisions.
    Yea but atleast bean will listen to you and if you give a valid enough argument will change?
  • this is war game, wars and conflicts usually are started because someone farmed..shared accounts..more or less cheating is part of this game.
    and what are those rules and decision

from what i can see, no one moves over to EA because bean cut off cheating, means the one not going there are cheaters =)
  • People didnt move because they like SK. There are shitloads of other games similar to sk and have been a few created to be like sk in the past but the community never moves because they arent SK.

Once you start making changes people come back to SK
  • imo, the only problem with bean's game is that everyone isn't playing that instead. We had one great round, but people will always keep coming back to SK. Half the reason for playing is nostalgia, and his game doesn't, and will never, have that. So playerbase is low.

It's great having a game where you don't have to worry about bots, farming, multis, probe farms, overpowered PTs or any of that crap, just good solid building competition. If we can get enough people interested then it could be great.
    I'm interested
  • A fair building match with fair real banks and stuff wins 100 x 1 against bots and multi rapes & cheating.

And you don't need to see suiciders and such. If things are build in game it makes things faster and gives more time for maths and building strategies.

We should open a blast aim chat for this and gather people there.
    Then when we have enough players we sign up & ask Bean to reset the server.

I'm sure we can build 2 or 3 different groups of players who then can fight for total domination. What do you think?
  • Beans game will never get enough people. I said it a year ago, and ill say it again.

People like SK the way it is, they dont want him changing anything. But he wants to change the way it plays. This is why he will never have an active game.

He has 2 options,..

Make an exact copy of sk changing nothing, nothing at all. See if he can get players that way.
    Keep doing what he is doing with all his stupid changes and ideas for the 10 people or so that play there.
  • Its been done Genz. I quit because Shadowlands is more OP than our current DW, robs were pretty consistent all round & when you get two per tick... it gets silly :p

Not to mention the SLs who could singlehandedly ravage your kingdoms with arsons.

SK is what it is because there are a couple hundred people of varying skill, everyone has someone they can grab. You are never forced to hit the same people, even if there were no multies.
    Imagine S2 but smaller and you have EA. What beans done has been great, but its near impossible to have the bulk of sk move.

Ex. hits were low, we chopped Hazzas kd one round in half within 24h cause there was such a poor hit selection. He then ragequit :p
  • edited May 2012
    I still think he did it wrong. He mass advertised here and was buddies with Kesha. Everytime something odd happens and nobody takes credit Beanland shows up. He tells Kesha how to crack the verification. Real nice of him to do that otherwise his bot wouldn't be worth a pot to piss in. Be sure to thank him for that. This round we get two bots and an account saboteur. I look around for Beanland who had been completely absent... low and behold another move to his game movement. Odd aint it?
  • edited May 2012
    I had made another prediction that he'd drop the ball by being himself, that people loved an inactive BCart they couldn't argue with, and it would never prosper for that reason. I'm already batting a thousand just saying.
  • The round of EA I played was far better than most SK rounds, if a litte boring due to lack of players. Would rather argue with an active admin than get multi'd any day.
  • edited May 2012
    he was allways against me. my tools - cheat, his tools - good. old verification was a joke. google verification i dont need to bypass.
    He tells Kesha how to crack the verification.
  • edited May 2012
    Yo call it "good" is a stretch. A necessary evil, sure.