Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kicking DarkFort when he is down.

edited May 2012 in General
Listen up rummy the game started April 27th. You didn't get out of noob for 3 days. At best you were top 20 for a week.

Comments

• It seems your bet was won dank...what was your side of the bargain?
  • I didn't bet him he wouldn't say where he was or do anything for my side of a bargain. So I just found him and torment him.
  • Last one to know yet again. So far a clicked a link, lost my PFs, probes and TCs now I am averaging 150 new news per day from multies.
  • Yeah Keshas bot is hitting you.
  • Started first month in the top 10?

I dont remember seeing that hahah
  • Im in his alliance and he is being bot raped but his claims are delusional.
  • Unless he is talking about top 10 land for the first 2 waves out of newbie... he is mystical though, if he wasnt top 10 then id be worried.
  • Qwj, Darkfort CALCULATED IT!!
    so shhhhhhhh
  • DF you are a liar. i asked kesha if anyone has touched your kd he says no.

Screenshots or stop lying you little rodent headed cannon loving nonce
  • Ive seen his news and can confirm it was the bot.
  • was it Kesha's bots or this other bot army we have seen
  • until i see his news in an SS i dont believe it
  • lol that punky kingdom is darky. crap. i land into "tuned" sector every round :D
  • Ask another KD in 1:3 if DarkFort had the links problem and probed someone. I think that's really the killer.
  • edited May 2012
    Ive only seen the news he posted and it was all probe rape. The same ipvsk as the bots in the top 100. Maybe he did make it up but I was spying on him and his growth stopped at the same time. Post a screen Darky.
  • no it was not moo ip. it was different, no need to lie.
    Ive only seen the news he posted and it was all probe rape. The same ipvsk as the bots in the top 100. Maybe he did make it up but I was spying on him and his growth stopped at the same time. Post a sos Darky.
  • edited May 2012
    Im on a phone its way too much to cut and paste. Youre verascity is non existent youre just some prick that ruins this game for paying supporters. Youre just a crook extorting users here.

You might fool others but I know Beanland pays you to do this. Its convenient he took down his ipvsk lookup right?
  • Its cool no one has mentioned my name in that pic yet :)

DANK! why no block out my sector...grrrrr
  • edited May 2012
    Games so small thanks to Kesha I didnt think it mattered. Kesha you tried to extort BCart and he didnt even respond. Dont take your failure out on us.
  • Games so small thanks to Kesha I didnt think it mattered. Kesha you tried to extort BCart and he didnt even respond. Dont take your failure out on us.
    Me kidding :)
  • edited May 2012
    I aint kidding when I say Kesha is insane. He flip flops back and forth between trying to make money and destroy the place. You cant do both dumbass unless someone is already paying you.

Jailhouse rules DarkFart is my biatch keep yer hands off him. Now ur bs is listed for everyone to see. Shove ur bot up ur ass u cant do shit but make me a martyr.

Every time dank, every time.
  • Well if you looked in our alliance forum u would see Keshas bots which other players made raping him. I undestand yer such a dweeb that u believe and support him though. Its no surprise youre an idiot.
  • stop talking your usual shite dank, everybody knows your nothing but a liar now, you have nobody else to try and impress
  • He can always impress me. Usually with his long winded opinions which I begin to read and then skip to the flaming
  • edited May 2012
    I either have to host screen shots which give a link or send them via aim, wont let me attach a file.
  • edited May 2012
    lynog sure is protective of the bots as is his crew
    ill host it df be home in 20
  • The whole Uni went mobi for the first time and I had to rebuild my buildings leaving me behind.