Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tank Killer vs [Epic]&[Faded]

Comments

• You missed a few kills.
  • It's okay Tyrsis, we are just killing them too fast!
  • edited May 2012
    im a liar, i didnt even look haha
    updated a bit, if im missin more let me know
  • Who has tank killer? It must be one of our alliances cause only his side wins this big
  • I think asylum has him
  • Even with the same number of pa's and same number of WL's i dont know how he gets so far ahead of everyone lol. Well good to know hes with us, gives me even more confidence.
  • Aero, you and I have no problems, but I just have to make a point here

I have only read half of this thread and saw you complaining about lynog having friends playing who he wouldnt hit etc

I seem to remember a few rounds back when lynog jones and I had #1,2,3 kingdoms, the first time we ever spoke. You was MORE than happy to work with us then to stop your kingdom getting hit. We rolled the rest of the top 5-10 except you and moonlight and you was more than happy to be part of the group then.

After all the arguing between you and lynog over the past round or so you cant complain now that you lost out when it came to going against each other.

You especially cant complain about him having friends when he is ALLIANCELESS and you are part of the #1 alliance. Pretty sure you have the advantage there.

Like I said, just wanted to make my point because we hear this shit every round about having friends that we dont hit/they dont hit us.
  • I do feel sorry for Aero, hes crying his eyes out and quitting over lynog.

Lynog is making aero his bitch, and hes doing with WITHOUT an alliance, and WITHOUT me and qwj playing :D
  • edited May 2012
    Nick Fury (X:4,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 3,398 754,084
    You can't probe Nick Fury (1:1) because they are dead.

Aventador (X:7,Y:9) @ Desert Wasteland 4,451 889,920 2,010
    Aventador (X:7,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 0 233,655
    fixed. Pretty happy to not have to lead those chumps anymore, cheers to the 12-15 who were active. The other 40+, suck my nuts, I look forward to being on the other side of you in future rounds :D
  • I like Zeal's stat line better, let's use that one.
  • Your Sector is not in an Alliance.

No more Epic

So the top sector is looking for an alliance folks, who wants us?
  • Your Sector is not in an Alliance.

No more Epic

So the top sector is looking for an alliance folks, who wants us?
    No one? War activity sucked hard
  • That's because none of us wanted to fight in a war over ego. There was nothing to fight over but a god damned e-penis.
  • 1:4 was a terrible sector no one wants them.
  • Isn't every SK war a war over ego?
  • That's because none of us wanted to fight in a war over ego. There was nothing to fight over but a god damned e-penis.
    So you thought it was best not to fight back?
  • i just finished TF's. Time to boooost offense and roll you scrubs!
    So you thought it was best not to fight back?
    What was there to fight over? So we chose to stay out of it. Big deal, no one has screwed with us. We just had enough common sense to see where this war was headed. I tried to warn the leader, he didn't want to listen to it. Not our fault.
  • Lets all thank tank killer for leading people to victory every round

• Good job guys :)
  • 1:4 probably had more activity than any other sector in Epic had. We had over 20 hits on the first KT (including a few of the first), and 2 of 3 breaks on the second.
  • I WIN!!!
  • Nick Fury (X:4,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 3,398 754,084
    You can't probe Nick Fury (1:1) because they are dead.

Aventador (X:7,Y:9) @ Desert Wasteland 4,451 889,920 2,010
    Aventador (X:7,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 0 233,655
    fixed. Pretty happy to not have to lead those chumps anymore, cheers to the 12-15 who were active. The other 40+, suck my nuts, I look forward to being on the other side of you in future rounds :D
    Are you insulting the KDs that died for your alliance? If that is your mindset no wonder why you guys are getting an epic beating.
    How is that what you got from what I said? I made it pretty clear I liked the few that helped. Its the whores that claim they know better that sux.

Also Darubian, Epic had a target on its head and was gonna be war'd eventually. If you won't fight when war comes, why would an alliance pick you guys up? They know you're just gonna whore yet again.
  • Blah blah.

• VICTORY FOR ARBITES,ASYLUM,LEX.

Defeat for poor poor EPIC and FADED. I wonder why FADED disbanded we didnt have a chance to deal with them yet