Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tank Killer vs [Epic]&[Faded]

Comments

• May 12, 11:24:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 63 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 59 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:21 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 56 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:22 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 54 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:23 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 48 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:23 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 51 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 46 of our residences were burned.
    May 12, 11:24:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 44 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Acrylic Indigo (1:2)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 70,636 (Lost: 388)

i guess i hurt someone deep down :D

this is the only thing shitty players can do when they cant hit you legit

sux to be you brah
  • Your alliance is at war and gettin beaten on like a little bitch and you use 8 pas on me?

arent you VAL too LOL

wow you really are bad, your just like bad at everything arent you
  • The amusing part here is that Aero makes 90% of players his bitch. If he is shit, where would we rank the people he rools?
  • Good KD building skills doesn't mean good alliance or leadership skills. You know this.
  • Below shiite.
  • Aero isnt leading Epic, he might be VAL but I could tell you whos done the work for Epic
  • aero makes 90% of people his bitch? where was i when this was happening?
  • I recall him grabbing many and being grabbed... two? Hes defo better than the majority of players.
  • edited May 2012
    I broke Aero last two previous rounds.
    I mean atmo, lol, confusing. Srry.
  • I always get atmo and aero confused.
  • edited May 2012
    same here i got aero and atmo confused, lol

Aero was winning last round. Atmo got killed. Big difference :D
  • I remember ez rolling genz last round with 70% of my tfs if that, on 1 wl, and he cries to me he got arsoned once which was the only way I hit him.

Genz is a scrub
  • You had to get 12 succesful arsons before that, even I made more res I couldnt make enough tanks. Without those arsons you wouldnt have had the chance. Srry brah.
    Your alliance made a nice excuse for it. Besides I didn't rob any robs last round even I had probes. Was playing my hands tied and you say you're good. Made top 5 without robs. Where did you end up Flazer?
  • Flazer is talking total BS; 1 wl. I got your som and you send a lot of your tanks. It was only possible because you were licking the top 10 with naps. I know the story behind and you're just telling your macho bullsh1 t story. You were ALling so people left you alone.
  • Flazer had top KD by a mile last round. The second and third kds were me and atmosphere. We were all in rhythm/blues. They got multi raped and the naps went up or everyone on the server would of got bent over. Don't think I forget you crying to me not to hit you either.
  • genz, you are scum, end of story.
  • LOL at genz being told by dogtown.
  • Dogtown didnt have the chance to brake me. He took my som/sok when I broke his sector mate. I was able to brake him that round and I didnt. I let him end game in peace and won him. Must be hard to lose for a scrub.
  • definitely would have changed things, yeah dawggtown. But all it means is when that war did start we would have killed blues first. Same result, more time/effort.
    Wish it did go down that way.
    Ill give you that. But if I recall we were no where near war so some fools woulda got flazered on.
  • Dogtown didnt have the chance to brake me. He took my som/sok when I broke his sector mate. I was able to brake him that round and I didnt. I let him end game in peace and won him. Must be hard to lose for a scrub.
    Haha so you pming me saying how good of friends you were with sci and asking not to get hit was for fun then I guess.

And you able to break me? The only ones that could of was lux and Aero. Get real.
  • But you didn't have the O to brake me :)
  • To bad if you missed your only chance when I had my hands tied.
    How do you explain losing for a scrub?
  • I'm just curious was it the first time you got 30k land ever? Dogtown?
  • I'm sure it was first time Flazer had a top 1 kd. Big effort lol.
  • For fucks sake, break.

Missed my chance? I let you go because you cried to me about it. I had more than enough O. What is make-believe land like this time of year?
  • Stop spamming.
  • Umadbro?
  • I'm sure it was first time Flazer had a top 1 kd. Big effort lol.
    Genz, you are as bad as emo at cheating and suck twice as bad. No one comes close in how bad you fucking suck, I never knew someone who could suck more than emo be in any reputable talks. You are shit genz. You are crybaby whining bitch full of excuses for how pathetic you are. no one gives you the time because you are just as shit as you are now as you were back in the days of shit.

You can't come close to me, you aren't in the tyrsis league with how shit you are. I thought I seen some pretty bad people playing such as darkness and tanker, but you man, OH MAN do you ever take it all the way. I thought someone like dogtown was okay, but you crying up a storm, begging and fondling that dick all around your face. Like I usually make up stories of people sucking cock, but you definitely have a show for us tonight.

The real action starts here genz, you can hit stardom with how graceful you suck that cock, you can get into the big leagues with that talent, you even convinced dogtown not to hit you, a mysti kd that half the time wasn't even playing, and you still sucked his cock, maybe you could go the whole nine yards, suck everyone's cock, including tyrsis. You should be very proud genz, that talent can get you a lot way to make rank 90.

By the way Genz, you are 47 years old, its time to give it a rest and settle down with a family of hairy cocks. Im sure you think you are in the lime light still, but that cock sucking skill needs to settle down for a family of 20 cocks given your stature. Your rebellious days of cock sucking needs to stop. Its time to come over to my house and carry that day job of sucking my cock. You should be pleased being allowed to suck my cock, Im giving you the opportunity, take it wisely.
  • Flazer you're a total moron. Full of BS. You don't know sh1t. Who the heck cares to read your posts, I'm not interested to waste my time so STFU.