Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tank Killer vs [Epic]&[Faded]

Comments

• I heard Genz likes cocks.
  • I heard Genz likes cocks.
  • hey genz,

Thanks for trying, but please, just stick to sucking my cock, thats all you are good at.
  • I was in SexRegister, winning alliance with 370k LDS, 462k tanks and 268k tfs.
    You really believe Dogtown that I couldn't brake him?
    I didn't even try last round as I haven't tried for years.
    And that is my weakest score achieved in sk.
    I have 10 years more sk experience than you. So please do our community a favor and STFU. TY. You're the worst moron I've seen in SK history. So in something you really achieve in top Flazer. Congrats.
  • You and your friends are just landfarms for us. Thank you for playing.
  • I heard there was a cock party in here......where do I join?
  • I'm sure it was first time Flazer had a top 1 kd. Big effort lol.
    So Flazer where is your kd this round?
  • Flazer do your homework better next time you before write your stories. You know nothing about me. And your fantasy is just showing how childish baby you are who has a big mouth in pfs. There is no way I can get down to the same level with you.
  • I didnt know genz played this game for 20 years, by now we'd see him rank 1, but he still sux and is dw, what a disgrace.

I can guarantee you genz, more people want a disgrace like you gone rather than a winner like me. I win all the time, all you do, suck cock.

big difference.
  • Don't dream see reality I'm in your news brah. No suck it and play it.
  • Genz wants to be like me, even stole my word. That aint cool, brah.
  • edited May 2012
    Hate to interupt all the cock love but I need to put this here

Warfactory (X:5,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 4,281 954,828 1,716

DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • rofflewaffle

Great war thread!
  • Genz the only players that even deserve the top 5 finish was aero and fuckin shot. You and the other 3 are noob ass explorers the spent 95% of the round hiding and letting the alliance protect you. I have no respect for people that have no real skill and just hide and hide and hide and never help with wars until the last 5 days when they are already big and no1 really wants to KT anyone anymore.

I was in sexreg and i told the 3 of u how i felt about your weak ass playstyle from the beginning, dont talk about 10years of experiance and u still suck so bad you gotta hide behind a alliance. Its so very easy to get a top 5 finish in the game its pathetic, just hide...dont make big hits until the last 2-3 weeks and when it looks like some1 getting mad, get your alliance to war with, then send a msg saying im not gonna help with the war blah blah so they dont KT you and u can hide some more.
  • Hate to interupt all the cock love but I need to put this here

Warfactory (X:5,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 4,281 954,828 1,716

DEAD DEAD DEAD
    Pretty sure you got the wrong thread bro

• This is what a war thread should look like...

...Insert QQ.
  • Genz the only players that even deserve the top 5 finish was aero and fuckin shot. You and the other 3 are noob ass explorers the spent 95% of the round hiding and letting the alliance protect you. I have no respect for people that have no real skill and just hide and hide and hide and never help with wars until the last 5 days when they are already big and no1 really wants to KT anyone anymore.

I was in sexreg and i told the 3 of u how i felt about your weak ass playstyle from the beginning, dont talk about 10years of experiance and u still suck so bad you gotta hide behind a alliance. Its so very easy to get a top 5 finish in the game its pathetic, just hide...dont make big hits until the last 2-3 weeks and when it looks like some1 getting mad, get your alliance to war with, then send a msg saying im not gonna help with the war blah blah so they dont KT you and u can hide some more.
    Not true I made O after 2500 land. I did war grabs. You don't know anything and still you need to say something.
  • You guys are whining about last rd, in this rounds war thread. Bunch of asshats hahahaha

Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 19,005 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    Our brave kingdom Aventador (1:2) attacked fbr (8:4) and conquered 20 planets.
    Our brave kingdom Aventador (1:2) attacked Hot Dog (1:9) and conquered 473 planets.

Trollololol.
  • Zeal our giant war thread has been hijacked!! Fix it! Fix it fix it fix it!
  • RAWRbites
  • I see Aventador is on the way to the graveyard lol .
  • considering the first person to break him isnt even in the alliances
  • It feels good to come into a topic and see Genz getting put down like the dog that he is, and i dont even need to waste my time arguing with the retard.

Keep up the good work.

P.s Genz your shit, was shit, and will always be shit at this game.
  • I look forward to dying tbh, I'm so damn tired of this haha. Noobs making their own rules and deciding we can't lead an alliance because we won't defend piece of shit antiturtles, then having a plethora of people cry over us stacking...
    I feel like for one fuckin round, I would like to stack the fuck out of 5 sectors JUST to show these assclowns what stacking is, and what proper activity is.

Not caring is different than what these cunts bitch about, they care as much as anyone they just think everyone is doing a bad job. QQ QQ QQ

/endrant and back to hockey/alcohol :)
  • YAY DEAD ZEALITY!
  • Just gonna add this here also.

1:3 House Stark (X:5,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 3,491 704,157 1,784

DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Viking009 1:2 - 1150 land 275,320

DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Updated OP with kill lists.
  • Hate to break it to ya Zeal, you are on the bad side. The good guys are dominating.
  • Haha probably, the best way I can describe Epic... is too many Chiefs, not enough indians.