Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One KD on its own in g2

Comments

• This looks more like english as a second language as opposed to grammar mistakes.
  • English is my adopted language but I have a better grasp of it than my native language.
  • Ok so after reading all this why is everyone mad at Lynog now?
  • So we want to Kill Lynog cuz ppl got confused about Lynog being lynog and now he has to pay for it. Interesting...
  • Yeh that little chirp didnt sit too welll hahaha, my aim was overflowin with QQ and im not even rhe fuking AL
  • Someone sounds like they are scared so want him dead :)
  • oh really lux, why is it then? can you tell me?
  • Because you're such a pompous fuckhead.
  • His offense pretty much caused the entire server to flip into mobile temporarily.
  • His offense pretty much caused the entire server to flip into mobile temporarily.
    isnt that the same as pants filling up :P

• Nah we were in Mobi way before anything predicated it.
  • Nah we were in Mobi way before anything predicated it.
    And the result is.... *drumroll* youre all getting rolled the fuck out!
    I made sure your SL was aware hes the cause of every hit you guys are taking right now.
  • Well Pussy is definitely going to enjoy the next few hours, especially if there's a counterattack/ragequit. Let's just say the lid might be off this jar.
  • If you allow interaction to KT's who knows if one guy is taking the shots = called sharing.
    If you guys don't get real I'm just going to make my brother, sister, gf, mother, cousins, friends and neighbours to play sk. And we defo going to do it from the same wireless and same ip. I can send you the pictures of everyone and facebook identities. I have nothing else to do because I'm addicted to sk. You know I'm joking but please stop this BS. IP match + interaction = KT. Thank you for your precious time.

Just my 5 cents, oh wait, my time is of more value, so it's my 5 dollars.
  • People want Lynog dead every round and its never because they are scared. Maybe if you got ur dick outta his ass you might see that.
    Umm im pretty sure I have said exactly that on several threads. Pretty sure that was the basic point of the very post above yours too.

Maybe you should stop being a full on retard and disappear again because you are a very very shit player/leader.