Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One KD on its own in g2

edited May 2012 in General
http://tinytext.org/viHn

rook and pie hang your heads in shame. i wont bother playing on and putting up with this bullshit. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Idiotic shitty ALs like you kill off just as much of the database as Bots do. I hope you feel good about yourselves you pair of faggots

Comments

• Rook and pie are two of the first KDs in the news, Also a shitload of multies in there too.
  • I thought this was s2, not g2. Now it's actually news.
  • huh, same crew from last round(pussy, nimrook, land of..) screaming im killing the game, while they do same shit with multi accounts :]
  • Well Pussy is definitely going to enjoy the next few hours, especially if there's a counterattack/ragequit. Let's just say the lid might be off this jar.
  • No multi, and no way I was near the top of the list. I'm not ALing. I've stated that if you would bother to read anything. I didn't even know it was you until after the plan was set in motion. I'm just a HoF wh0re this round. It was just a bonus to me. Tbh it could have been Rook and if there's HoF involved Id have used my crappy probes and burned him down.
  • Wasn't Pussy
  • BTW Speaker for the Dead(1:11) and Enders Game(1:11) both have the same IP (917-4F-B7-48).
  • Big Bird as well.
  • Got some more from 1:11

Album2: http://imgur.com/a/ZtXIz
  • We don't clicky links no more in SK PFs
  • edited May 2012

And

BIG EDIT: Ender's Shadow appears nowhere in Lynog's file. This is my mistake.
  • And yes, that's Big Bird; excuse my haste -

• Ironic now that I've turned into the multi police.
  • Btw Lynog, we were in Mobi at the time and I had 4 pas. And our quarterback called an audible on us. Trust me, my focus was elsewhere.. where the HoF be! That's all I'm looking at this round. Sorry if you quit over that, actually I would be sad to see you go regardless of the crap that spews from your mouth.

And finally..

I'M NOT ALing THIS ROUND.
  • Cool Pie, so I suppose you'll have no comment about half a sector in Resonance multi-ing.
  • It wasn't me, I have no idea who they are.. not my job to worry about it.

I'M NOT ALing THIS ROUND.. not in my job description as HoF wh0re.
  • edited May 2012
    Wait, Pie, could you give us one more post exasperatingly absolving yourself of any responsibility?
  • As a HoF wh0re I hit what gives points in HoF. Nothing else matters. It's not my responsibility. But I will say.. doesn't look good.

The ALs must figure it out and that isn't me because..

I'M NOT ALing THIS ROUND.
  • Just to recap for those waking up in a few hours, 1:11 was found heavily multi-ing after Resonance put out a PK for Lynog:

Enders Game
    SpeakerForTheDead
    Big Bird
    917-4F-B7-48

Enders Shadow
    Snuffleupagus
    860-E8-86-60

Pics middle of page 1.
  • Ty for doing that social, If you arent ALin pie then i apologise. Lux the reaper i guess it is then, nice multies brah
  • edited May 2012
    You are up there with the WORST AL ever to grace this game. You do the most rediculous things and come up with the worst rules ever.

Wouldnt be so bad yet you insist on leading often like you are actually good at it. Please disappear again.
  • Dont lead then if you arent active you full on retard, its a very simple solution. You arent even close to being good enough that people actually look to you to lead each round.

And how exactly do you go about killing a legitimate kingdom "properly"?

Did you actually mention him being a farmer and use his 35 land newbie hits as an excuse? You seriously dont understand the basics of starkingdoms if you did.

So what if random people shout to get shit done. YOU are the leader so control the situation you spastic instead of just buckling under the pressure and doing what they say. Of course they would want him dead, because he actually attacks and they are shitting their pants at his kingdom. It happens every round except usually we dont have shit ALs who kill this early just because their kds are scared.
  • All seem to be in lux alliance too

Isnt one of them (big bird) an officer?

I wonder if he will kill actual cheats instead of just doing random nonsense
  • Seems you pick even shitter officers.

But dont blame your officers, if you are going to be a leader it is your duty to make sure everything is in order before killing a legit kingdom.

And so the big question... now that you know there is no reason to kill Pew, AND the fact that you know there is multiple cheaters in your own alliance, are you going to keep killing a legit kingdom knowing your VAL fucked up, or are you going to stop and actually kill cheats?

i can probably guess the answer
  • matching is cool, but interaction = death, no matter if it is obvious they are 2 different people or not

otherwise everyone will suddenly be saying their wife etc plays
  • the bother ender have IP plus interaction with other KDs, big bird also matches 3 kds
  • Which kd as lynog's. He hides from me every round :(