Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pokemons etc.

Comments

• Lol.. someone on SK is calling others "nerdy" Reminds me of when kesha called someone a cheat..
  • id better have an multi army then be #1 with dozen of banks and farmed accounts and shout out loudly what a superb i am a kingdom builder.
  • this is about pokemon now kesha, and i see your point on that one pot kettle and all...
  • this is about pokemon now kesha, and i see your point on that one pot kettle and all...
    No jars?
  • I did not know the jar was in play
  • Cheat is still a cheat even in a jar.
  • "Who's the guy that looks like the Cheat?"

"THE CHEAT. DA CHEAT."
  • Pikachu never cheated. He just had awesome lightning power.
  • all of ash pokemon cheat
  • your an idiot.
    *you're. trolololololol
  • Now that brings back good memories. Strongbad was the coolest.
    Yes he was.
    Well I thought since Kesha and pokemon were in this thread I'd refer to the only time they could be put in the same sentence.
    Well I thought since Kesha and pokemon were in this thread I'd refer to the only time they could be put in the same sentence.
    Fictional?
  • I don't understand.
    No jars?
  • Wake me up before you jar jar.

• Don't leave me hangin there like Ja-Far
  • Here is a duck.

am I doing it right?
  • Fuck off, duck.
  • No Dog, like this:
  • This was a good laugh.
  • No Dog, like this:
    Well Played.
  • No Dog, like this:
    Why is that jar open on the side too
  • Charizard can NOT learn Fly in Pokemon Red/Blue.
    +1, he gained that ability in Yellow

And Charizard had good attack but had soooo many weaknesses it wasn't worth it. Water/Electric/Rock? No way. Tauros is a much better physical sweeper.
    Yea. I'm pretty sure the game was easiest when you carried 5 Tauros and 1 Alakazam.
    pffft fuck carrying more than one of the same kind. That's just boring.
    ANY DAY BRO!
  • LOL you guys are old skool pokemon, im new skool pokemon, they have better names and better pictures. Pokemon gold, silver,crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald and if that wasnt enough they got diamond, pearl, platinum.

Fuck when is this going to end
    Nah I'd say you are almost old school too...the new ones are diamond pearl, etc for gen iv and then the gen v are the black and white versions. Gold and silver i'd put as oldschool too alongside red/blue/yella

• The only old school Pokemon are Red and Blue!
  • Old school means 151 pokemon. After that, I lost count.
  • Anyone here tried to capture all 151 of them when they where playing, all my god the time i spent doing that useless piece of shit ......................... FUCK
    Yeah cept that was more rewarding than SK.