Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pokemons etc.

May 2, 00:17:20 Chondo (1:3) I disbanded, get it quick
May 2, 00:17:38 Chondo (1:3) Check out sausage king in server 2 as well ;)
May 2, 00:19:35 Fish Taco (1:3) lol! top kd hit him b4 it was said in uni chat
May 2, 00:22:06 Fish Taco (1:3) May 2, 00:16:04 Our kingdom Chondo (1:3) bravely defended against Enders Shadow (1:11) and lost 56 planets.
May 2, 00:22:22 Fish Taco (1:3) May 2, 00:16:09 Our kingdom Chondo (1:3) bravely defended against Enders Shadow (1:11) and lost 48 planets.
May 2, 00:22:35 Fish Taco (1:3) May 2, 00:16:12 Our kingdom Chondo (1:3) bravely defended against Enders Shadow (1:11) and lost 35 planets.

Enders obviously farming.

I remember the universe killing Veiii last round for the EXACT SAME THING. Well??

Comments

• This was already posted in the R50 Farming thread. No need to troll again Squirrel.
  • universe, nah, blues wasn't in it :-p
  • edited May 2012
    universe, nah, blues wasn't in it :-p
    Blues was the red headed stepchild. They were the fat dumb kid picked last for everything. One good thing was that when they were IN they were 100% in. Unfortunately the only thing they were in was head deep in their own asshole.
  • I my bad. I didnt check that thread to see it. Thanks for the heads up Lews. And your right metroickha. Veii died for the exact same reason
    Blues was the red headed stepchild. They were the fat dumb kid picked last for everything. One good thing was that when they were IN they were 100% in. Unfortunately the only thing they were in was head deep in their own asshole.
    Pokemon Blue was cooler than Pokemon Red.
    You're out of your fucking mind. Vulpix over Growlithe? Pinsir over Scyther? Red wins, buddy.
  • pinsir = fissure = gg
    You're out of your fucking mind. Vulpix over Growlithe? Pinsir over Scyther? Red wins, buddy.
    Vulpix > Growlithes....come on Ninetales was awesome! And plus Sandslash made a very good sub pokemon. Oddish was useless compared to bellsprout as oddish had no definining grass features...therefore crap against rock/water. Granted Mankey is a good addition and Pinsir sucked.

• edited May 2012
    Worst fucking troll you have ever posted. Next you'll be saying flareon was the best eeveelution
    Flareon is the best :P...especially when you cant catch a Vulpix and you didnt choose Charmander. Jolteon you're always sorted with Pikachu (everyone has to have one) and Vaporeon you're sorted...well with Super Rod.
  • Arcanine is the only fire type worth using. Ever. Ever ever ever. EVER.
    Worst fucking troll you have ever posted. Next you'll be saying flareon was the best eeveelution
    Flareon is the best :P...especially when you cant catch a Vulpix and you didnt choose Charmander. Jolteon you're always sorted with Pikachu (everyone has to have one) and Vaporeon you're sorted...well with Super Rod.
    Jolteon was by far the best. Only thing faster was electrode and it had the only real bug type move in the game. Arcanine > Nintales > Flareon and Starmie beats out any other water type in the game. You sir, are not a pokemon master...
    I didnt mention starmie did I...

Best fire type is of course Charmander as starting, or Ponyta. Arcanine was ok. Jolteon is no way the best electric. Ya musta been crazy on that moonshine!
  • water is where its at, cloyster spam plox
  • I just want to know...

Just how many of you got all nostalgic and pulled out your Pokeman Cards? I never did play myself as I was hardcore Magic.. lol Hardcore + Magic.. Damn
  • ^ nice amog
    I just spent $300 on mtg cards from the new set...

I'll just get on the pro tour no worries!
  • Look through your old stuff. There can be a lot of money in old mtg cards that you might not think about
  • I just want to know...

Just how many of you got all nostalgic and pulled out your Pokeman Cards? I never did play myself as I was hardcore Magic.. lol Hardcore + Magic.. Damn
    Nah always preferred the game than the cards, which I found was retarded as no one played them and only collected them.
    Jolteon was by far the best. Only thing faster was electrode and it had the only real bug type move in the game. Arcanine > Nintales > Flareon and Starmie beats out any other water type in the game. You sir, are not a pokemon master...
    I didnt mention starmie did I...

Best fire type is of course Charmander as starting, or Ponyta. Arcanine was ok. Jolteon is no way the best electric. Ya musta been crazy on that moonshine!
    You cant justify how Arcanine was better than Charizard. Arcanine's moves were limited to Ember, Flamethrower and Bite....Charizard had Firespin (weak shit) but could use slash a very good secondary attack, especially with its increased criticals. Plus it can Fly, so if you dont want a Pigeot (which i normally have just for travelling), then very useful, plus the move aint half bad. Also Arcanine only goes good after lvl50.
  • Charizard can NOT learn Fly in Pokemon Red/Blue.
  • Charizard can NOT learn Fly in Pokemon Red/Blue.
    +1, he gained that ability in Yellow

And Charizard had good attack but had soooo many weaknesses it wasn't worth it. Water/Electric/Rock? No way. Tauros is a much better physical sweeper.
    Yea. I'm pretty sure the game was easiest when you carried 5 Tauros and 1 Alakazam.
  • So we are killing Enders Shadow yes? He triple tapped! First hits! You all made a HUGE stink about it last round. Where is your fervor now?
  • Squirrel... Stay off topic Dammit!
  • Squirrel... Stay off topic Dammit!
    He is off topic. This is pokemons thread.
  • Dammit Ninja'd again...
  • somehow you noobs are forgetting Gyarados.
  • Gyrados sucks! All the pro trainers don't let him evolve from Magikarp!
  • your an idiot.
  • Yellow was the best. Only problem was having to continuously convince your friends that having stupid Pikachu follow you was sooooooo annoying. (You liked it, comeon)
  • I'd have to say Yellow was the best. But Blue beats Red :P
  • if by the pokemon used on the version's images then yes, that is the case

Yellow doesn't matter because they never sold yellow where I lived, therefore its not as widely popular as red/blue
  • yellow was unique at its time and atleast you could get all three starters...if only pikachu was useful beyond a point they shoulda programmed him special
  • Get this thread away from my eyeballs you bunch of nerdy fuckers