Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xFCx.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    It's not my posts that dragged the game into this pathetic state. I haven't actually played this game more than a few weeks at a time for years. Many years. You guys did this to the game. My posts are just responses to the bs picture of events that you guys attempt to portray. Of course my comments can be backed by proof and you just pull it out of your ass. You might ask yourselves who is whacked. If 100 dumbasses support a dumbass they are still a dumbass. If you're too stupid to realize it you're a dumbass too. Hope that sheds light on things for ya, dumbass.
  • Stop polluting the gene pool dank
  • Dank shut up you retard nobody cares about anything you type.
  • edited May 2012
    Dank I'm going to insult your existence and your ideas to such an extent as to rudely tell you to fuck off; meanwhile, I'm going to continue bumping this thread and whoring my identity as a relevant, strong player in the same thread I shit in.
  • 2ndC sux dicks.
  • Go go Dank!
  • Dude, its been years since I've even been here let alone played. Most likely do't even remember me as I only recognize a few of the people here. Then again, they may have just changed their names. xFCx was always good for laughs. Back then it was xLTx that Dank would always go on about. It was always Omni that was supposedly controlling the game and now hes just been replaced by Kesha. Unless... *GASP!* How have you not seen this yet Dank? Omni and Kesha are both the same person! It has been BCart this whole time and hes been secretly fucking with the game under different aliases for years!
  • edited May 2012
    Oh I can still go on about LT. You guys don't think people are organized but that's where you are wrong. That's also the agenda to make fools believe it. Either you post what they desire or they'll always have the last word in mass. Thereby they win the internet argument. It's all in good fun that's just how propaganda works. This is their UA's strongest tool. LT and 2ndC always work together in the pfs against me. Read Socials post above again. Here is a transcript from the Pitbull round where Lynog was running about 100 accounts on Kesha's bot. They were planning to backstab him and later used the bots he made to kill his friends.

Main Objectives:

1. Disassociate LT from Pitbull

2. Concentrate all hate on 2ndc/Dragonz by targetting lynog, the link between 2ndc and lt

3. Make Lynog appeaer to use the LT to further Dragonz goals.Therefore anything we do through LT will be blamed on Dragonz.

Operation IDIOT (Imbecile Dank is our Tool)

- Currently Dank is targetting us with his fear mongering and lies. This is very bad because his alliance can do considerable damage to us out of newbie mode.- We need to focus Dank elsewhere (Dragonz)- Since we have dissassociated LT with us (objective 1) we should use a neutral (Dank) to continue objective 2 and 3.- Dank won't trust Kesha, westas, tex or fepo. He may trust crash or eddy.- This in the end will misdirect his anger (and multis) from us and onto 2ndc where our multis will strike as well. It will be impossible to distibguish the two armies and Dank will take credit for all because of his ego.

Step 1: Kesha will announce that his bot is up for bids.

Step 2: We will "leak" that Lynog has bid on it.

Step 3: We will "leak" that Lynog has bought it.

Step 4: We will "leak" that Lynog is going to multi rape Dank's alliance.When all is said and done Dank will no longer hate us and will focus his army on Dragonz. We will be the victors and then we can mop up Tigerblood.
  • "We will be the victors and then we can mop up Tigerblood. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Lynog made the right choice in trashing those accounts.
  • Oh God... I didn't think you would actually run with that but the fact that you did makes it that much funnier. That's why I love that Dank is still around. Its good for the laughs.
    Continuing with what Dank was going on about we actually pulled that same stunt back when Arthur was running either Revelation or Elitist. Can't remember which. Anyways, I got assigned to monitoring Dank from inside xFCx to see if I could find an opportunity to send Dank and xFCx on a rampage. I don't remember if it worked or not but the fact that this has been an actual strategy on numerous occasions goes to show that even though he's crazy, he's a legitimate threat.
  • edited May 2012
    Pretending all of the time that I'm crazy to cover up your lies and those of your mates... is crazy to me.

Think about it for a second people. You have these fucktards on the server. Some of them have been moderators. One is the only guy that BCart will even talk to.

Meanwhile they create massive bot armies, lie to your face, monitor everything you do on the server, and eventually chase anybody they don't assimilate off the game. Now that hardly anybody is left they still continue the bs to milk every single last sucker out of any fun they might attempt to have. It's not just crazy it's narcissistic.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Look at the picture there is your TAG, xLTx, 2ndC.
  • Meh. As far as I know, I don't have any friends on here anymore. The people I worked with all had a mutual respect for each other, that why we were all working together, because we knew we were good at what we were doing. And those are exactly the variety of people that either quit SK outright or continued to hang around in general back before the bots started attacking here too. There are very few people left who even bother to play the game and as you said, a bunch are from the group of multis, manipulators and general douchebags who have been ruining this game for years, though not all of them.
    And Dank, you may not actually be crazy, but you do a damn good job of making us think you are. You are probably the most unstable and unpredictable person I've encountered on this game and its hard to tell whats deliberate. I assume that's the way you like it though. Just because I call you crazy doesn't mean I don't respect you for what you have accomplished and what you are capable of. I'd be stupid not to.
  • edited May 2012
    Stop telling lies dank...nobody likes someone telling lies.

• edited May 2012
    phone loves double posting
  • It's all in good fun. I love attempting to unravel the plans. If u guys didn't do what you do it wouldn't be fun for me. I always smile when I die. No joke pf fights are a numbers game and they have a big impact on how things play out. I've never been able to convince the crew of this.
  • Meh. As far as I know, I don't have any friends on here anymore. The people I worked with all had a mutual respect for each other, that why we were all working together, because we knew we were good at what we were doing. And those are exactly the variety of people that either quit SK outright or continued to hang around in general back before the bots started attacking here too. There are very few people left who even bother to play the game and as you said, a bunch are from the group of multis, manipulators and general douchebags who have been ruining this game for years, though not all of them.
    And Dank, you may not actually be crazy, but you do a damn good job of making us think you are. You are probably the most unstable and unpredictable person I've encountered on this game and its hard to tell whats deliberate. I assume that's the way you like it though. Just because I call you crazy doesn't mean I don't respect you for what you have accomplished and what you are capable of. I'd be stupid not to.

Try another thread. Seriously, this thread is the shittiest people at their shittiest.