Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xFCx.

Comments

• This is like desperate housewives SK. Didnt think people took UAs so seriously in a dead game.
  • Fu zeal xFatChickx is best ua in all of game star kingdoms
  • The last few rounds i played were a complete joke on my part. Most of you didn't seem to understand that i was never in this game for a score, i was in it for politics. I never once suicided without intentions to. But i will also admit, my last 5 rounds i played half through due to sheer number of idiots this game seem to have adopted. Yes, im talking about you Kesha. Because of that, people had far to much power and that is not what is supposed to happen in this game.

I played for politics, and these dumbass bots killed it. So much for words, thanks to idiots like Kesha it became more about brute strength and hilarity as the uni napped itself. What i find more entertaining is that they stick around to fill the uni with bots every single round. Seriously, there has got to be something a bit more entertaining to do with your life. Im just sorry you havent found it yet.

Oh, and Fuck you Dank. :p
  • all of you stfu not one person in here gives a flying fuck, Your a gang of fail anyways

• Btw Dank i had administrator rights on the xFCx website for 3+ years till it got over ran by spam bots and was shut down for a few years. Jsin also had admin rights to the website when i did.
    Dude you are so full of shit. At the time of the spambot attack there were only 3 admins, Dank, Ice and myself. I know this for fact because I spent hours in the admin control panel and logged into godaddy trying to fix the site.

Shove it up your ass lux, the only thing you ever did on the fc site was play games.
  • Someone invited me into the FC blast and for the few hours I was in there it was nothing but dank somehow getting owned and abused by Dark Fort

Let it go dank, you have filled peoples heads with enough stories that a few will remember the FC name. Now though its is just a pure shambles watching you fail every round and argue amongst yourselves :-))
  • UAs have been replaced by unoffical groups od friends who have eachothers backs. FC cant even say they have eachothers back :p Should cut your losses imo
  • Nah zeal thats what they want you to think...apparently 2ndC lead by Dark Fort, our most valuable friend and member is still part of MG and LT
  • edited April 2012
    Startin a new UA called PlayaHaters. Anyone who wants to join xPHx has to come to the PlayHater's Ball and roast other members.

The Playa Haters Ball is an opportunity to hate on a diverse array of punk-ass-punks, bitch-ass-punks, bitches, hos, scallywags, and huluhoops.
  • edited April 2012
    ignore
  • I like your youtube channel Qwjvfiil, especially subscribing to user/beckyispurpletoday to get some of Rhianna's classic heart-warmers, the music I'd certainly listen to if I was a bitch-ass-bitch who's finally finished suckling all the milk outta his momma's teats. You ruined those flapjacks for the rest of us, you greedy little oompa-loompa.
  • :-)) Thanks for that info, had no idea I was subscribed to that one.

Now stop posting to me, you arent important enough.
  • all of you stfu not one person in here gives a flying fuck, Your a gang of fail anyways
    Hehe something tickled your fancy today Lynog?
  • edited April 2012
    Hey welcome back LilHead. I'll be here next round for sure. I still hang around to cause an occasional ruckus and there are still members playing that you would know. Glad to see you again.

Lux, just because he told you that you were admin doesn't mean that you really had any permissions. I could make you an "admin" by title anytime that I wanted, but that doesn't mean you could do anything with it. Truth be told I allowed you to have that title because he gave it to you but you weren't capable of doing anything more than a new user. Of course that is why you weren't really an admin you didn't have any reason to be one. Darubian on the other hand is quite skilled and made good use of them. He didn't notice you had the title because he didn't see any permissions and is correct that there were only 3 actual admins. If he didn't really have the permissions it would have taken him about .01 seconds to come back to us and say wtf lol? Anyways Darubian and I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the problem until every option was exhausted. It's sad that I have to try to point out to you what members actually did for this crew and how they kept it alive even when the founders weren't around. Most UA's curl up and die we have maintained a presence even when the founders were gone for years at a time. I only write these long posts because I desire you to take your head out of your ass and simply accept that you did me wrong. Then you can put your flag back up and stop sucking 2ndC cock. We went through so much code that GoDaddy admitted that their server was totally fucked. Also, why does your dingle berry friend queef keep posting here? Is it always necessary for you 2ndC guys to try to post in a thread together to make it look like you are a majority opinion simply because your argument falls apart on its own merit?
  • More lies...stop it dank
  • Queef we would accept you as a member but it would be dependent on you spilling the beans. If you ever get bored and want to shake things up you know where to find us.
  • I dont think im good enough at telling lies, my brain just isnt very good at making up false information so I wont fit in.
  • Qwj on his own could take on FC and win with ease.
  • Only if Dark Fort our leader gives me permission
  • Qwj on his own could take on FC and win with ease.
    At trolling maybe. At SK? Nah.
  • I have only seen screamin near the top tbf haha
  • I have some leftover mashed carrots that want to join 2ndC.
  • edited April 2012
    The leftover mashed carrots already joined us first.
  • edited April 2012
    wait, what does 2ndc mean? its a ua right? who is in it?
  • Some cool kids, not all!
  • Wait im 2ndC now? when did this happen and why wasnt i informed...
    Apparently 2ndC is now you, dark fort, hotgates and a few others
  • Thats why Lews stays by himself. Its cooler to piss into the tent than to piss out, theres more in there to hit.
  • Thats why Lews stays by himself. Its cooler to piss into the tent than to piss out, theres more in there to hit.
    there's a higher chance, that whatever/whoever lives in the tent retaliates
    there's a higher chance, that whatever/whoever lives in the tent retaliates
    Yeah but harder for me to miss.
  • I miss this crap and I don't know why. Dank, its great that after all these years you are still totally wacked in the head. Its really endearing. All FC has ever been good for is ruining the game and now that someone else is better at it than he is Dank is flipping out. Typical.