Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Large Multis. 10mil and 5.8mil

13»

Comments

• Sting, not sure if you knew, but when we left Friendship I made you an honorary KT of BottleRocket.

It was in good fun, I figured you wanted to be KTd so bad, so 4 guys from 2:7 went to work.
    I noticed some action but I figured that had to do with me disbanding all my def units except 1 LT and 1 LD. I was using my tanks to attack.

• I think the lesson here is that ALs should ensure all of the KDs in their alliance have a clear understanding of the player-made rules at the start of the round. That would prevent a repeat of situations like this.
    this rule isn't playermade. It's an official BCart rule.
    I had a brief search for rules but couldn't find anything, so I took a punt on what kind of rule it is. Makes sense if it's a game rule.

• Awww, if only all of Flazer's 1-9 keys were broken. He'd be left with 0....and copy paste of course :)
    He probably could keymap common pieces of language (phenomes?).
  • Awww, if only all of Flazer's 1-9 keys were broken. He'd be left with 0....and copy paste of course :)
    He probably could keymap common pieces of language (phenomes?).
    This is flazer we're talking about. He hasnt even realised to copy someone else' r letter and ctrl + v everytime he needs it, he wouldnt have figured remapping.
  • ctrl v doesnt work on my macbook, and remapping keys to other parts will get rid of those keys. all f buttons dont work, and its not a hugely large keylist
  • ctrl v doesnt work on my macbook, and remapping keys to other parts will get rid of those keys. all f buttons dont work, and its not a hugely large keylist
    Shows how crappy apple products are in terms of quality.
  • Its ok they only cost half the price of normal lapto---......oh wait
    Lol. There was a chinese company making fake apples, ie replacing the tip so it looked like a pear. It was selling dead cheap too, and it had the same specs as normal apples...wanna know why. Lol it was all apple goods that 'didn't' pass their quality tests. Got leaked onto the market anyways.
    Lol. There was a chinese company making fake apples, ie replacing the tip so it looked like a pear. It was selling dead cheap too, and it had the same specs as normal apples...wanna know why. Lol it was all apple goods that 'didn't' pass their quality tests. Got leaked onto the market anyways.
    LOL I WANT ONE NOW