Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Large Multis. 10mil and 5.8mil

HxDHxD
edited April 2012 in General

Moonrise Kingdom (2:7)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
Networth: 9,961,409 (15)
Land: 29,601 (17)
Honor: 2,206 (93)
Networth/Land Ratio: 336.52 (133)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 815-1D-0F-2C
IPvSK2: 913-C3-D9-FC
IPvSK2: 860-E8-86-60
IPvSK2: 917-4F-B7-48
IPvSK2: 912-35-39-AE

The Belafonte (2:19)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Oceanic
Networth: 5,846,121 (40)
Land: 15,776 (47)
Honor: 1,278 (198)
Networth/Land Ratio: 370.57 (67)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 860-E8-86-60
IPvSK2: 688-A2-97-0B
IPvSK2: 927-64-D2-B1
IPvSK2: 962-5A-AF-B4
IPvSK2: 864-15-C2-4B

April 19, 00:17:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: The Belafonte (2:19)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 117,480 (Lost: 470)
April 19, 00:26:54 Forces from Moonrise Kingdom (2:7) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 914 planets, 66 platinum, 5,349 civilians, 144,015 energy, and 29 honor.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 278 laser troopers, 4,838 laser dragoons, and 2,385 tanks.

Comments

• Why would it not be? Matching IPs with interaction?
  • All I'm going to say is that I am not a multi. I have been playing since game 4 of version 1.0 and I have NEVER cheated. lol I never even bothered to learn how.

My friend was over and I asked him for an SOM. He got it, I made a fair grab.

I have been speaking with Amog on AIM, and HxD (and others) in Uni chat, and they are explaining the IP + Interaction to me, so I have an understaning of why this makes me look like a multi.

But the truth is, whether you choose to believe it or not, I only have 1 account. I have never made more than one account at a time, in any round. I dont know the login information for any of my friends, nor do they know mine. I am not a cheater, and I never have, and never will cheat.

• I'm thinking: if you've been around since game 4 you should know this rule. It has always been around, as far as I can remember
  • I should have made him walk a block and a half to the Blendz coffee shop :s
  • I'm thinking: if you've been around since game 4 you should know this rule. It has always been around, as far as I can remember
    Dunno, I havent played since round 25... and I don't remember it from before that, so I'm not sure. I have never been accused of cheating before.

• edited April 2012
    Friend or not, IP + Interaction = death

This should never be questioned, EVER....and never has been. Otherwise everyones "friends" will be getting their SOMs

Are ALs kting these?
  • Auxillia has made a start, have passed it onto SexReg too but not sure if they have started. This is what I was trying to explain to Moon, even if they are RL friends, they are sharing an IP and interacting which means KT.
  • This is lame, i am not a cheater. There are literally hundreds of cheaters who get away with stuff every round. I have never cheated.
  • The rules are there for a reason though Dreams, if you get away with this whats the difference between me and my RL friend 'Malt Tea' signing up next round on a shared wireless network and him coincidently having high probes and getting soms for me? See the problem? :/
  • This makes me want to learn how to cheat and become a cheater... If I get killed for something, I may as well reap the benefits...
  • I think this is convenient. HxD gets to KT a guy who hit him, and Amog gets a non SR Kingdom out of the running for a top ten finish.

I still consider you a friend Amog, and I know as an AL you gotta do what you gotta do. But, that being said, it still works out really nicely for you guys.
  • Convenient?? Lol?? You are matching IPs and have interacted, its nothing to do with me getting hit, I been hit 6 times this round. Its to do with the fact its a rule which you broke, friends or not.
  • April 19, 00:52:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 19, 00:52:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 19, 00:52:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 19, 00:52:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 19, 00:54:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 19, 00:58:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was HxD (1:14)
    April 19, 00:58:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 19, 01:08:02 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 19, 01:39:53 the SexRegister alliance has canceled the nap relation on your alliance.
    April 19, 03:17:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was TwoInThePink (1:13)
    April 19, 03:39:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Goddess Gaia (1:11)
    April 19, 03:39:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 19, 03:49:36 Forces from WeetBix (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 2,794 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 9,709 laser dragoons, and 4,093 tanks.
    April 19, 04:17:09 Forces from Rogues Gallery (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 2,187 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 10,454 laser dragoons, and 3,472 tanks.
    April 19, 04:18:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rogues Gallery (1:11)
    April 19, 04:18:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rogues Gallery (1:11)
    April 19, 04:18:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Congratz HxD. You get your "revenge" on a fair grab.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I "cheated" matching IP's an shit, but you know as well as I do, you are really just butt hurt I grabbed you.

w/e

• Moon, its nothing to do with revenge for a fair grab, like I said I have been grabbed 6 times this round, its part of the game, I do it to others, they do it to me. You are dying cos you are matching IPs and have interaction, the only reason it came to light was cos u hit me after ur 'roommate' probed me.
  • I had a single sector alliance, and I had a NAP with SR. I was going to just endgame, and NW pump. I was working to beat my previous record of 11m.

This feels like a reason to drop a NAP. Im sure SR guys werent too happy I was friends with Amog and had a NAP in the first place.

I don't blame Amog, not really, he had no choice here, if he protects me the whole universe turns on him. He has known me for a long time, and I have never cheated in the rounds we have played in the past. But it doesnt matter if he believes me or not, HxD, SR top 10, and a few PF guys with no KDs, want me dead, and will crucify him if he protects me.
  • Moon, its nothing to do with revenge for a fair grab, like I said I have been grabbed 6 times this round, its part of the game, I do it to others, they do it to me. You are dying cos you are matching IPs and have interaction, the only reason it came to light was cos u hit me after ur 'roommate' probed me.
    Not my roomate. I live with my wife. He lives 20 minutes away with his gf. He is a friend that lives in the same city, he just happened to be at my house earlier tonight.
  • I know rules are rules, but I also know both of the personally. We could get in vent with both of them at any time.

I think that this shouldn't be a kt-able thing, considering all the evidence that they are not multies, which is the point of the no interaction rule
  • learn to play cheator
    I think this is convenient. HxD gets to KT a guy who hit him, and Amog gets a non SR Kingdom out of the running for a top ten finish.

I still consider you a friend Amog, and I know as an AL you gotta do what you gotta do. But, that being said, it still works out really nicely for you guys.
  • Its fine Clay. I deleted. I could use a few days off before next round starts anyway.
    learn to play cheator

• It is a shitty situation when its people you know arent multies like this situation, but it has to be zero tolerance otherwise it will just be abused.

• They had only 1 matching IP. the rest don'. if it was my decision, I'd watch them, and see if there is further matches.

If they are legit they won;t match again, they learned their lesson,. if they do then KT.
  • You can't give leniency based on howgood the alibi is :p maybe they are real friends, how do you know he didnt just have the other guys login detail?

Has to be zero tolerance or not at all.
  • What if he suddenly becomes ajar hazza? what then?

back to topic, he has to die. All this mate bullshit is centuries old in sk. You cheated now take it like a man. Next time dont get caught or dont cheat. simples
  • Sooooo I just woke up to this. Am I to understand that I am being KT'd because I have a friend IRL that 'i play SK with?
  • I'm the belafonte
  • People share probe information all the time in SK, this is part of the game no?
  • Its the IP matching that is the issue. You could have easily given him your account details and he did the probing and hitting himself, no?
    Allow clever excuses and youll see a shit ton of abuse.
  • I guess this is what I get for getting a good nights sleep instead of staying up all night for SK DRAMA!
  • Sooooo I just woke up to this. Am I to understand that I am being KT'd because I have a friend IRL that 'i play SK with?
    So do I but if I match with him I make sure not to interact with him.

You guys should probably do the same :)