Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Large Multis. 10mil and 5.8mil

Comments

• OK I've read through everything above. Seems legit. Also seems like SK promotes sitting in a dark basement playing SK in obesity and loneliness. But I understand the need to stop cheaters. I don't understand why two KD's are declared as being Multi's without any kind of investigation. Dreams and I could have easily proved that we are two separate entity's, several of you already believe us. Yeah you want to purge cheaters, but there needs to be a grace period where evidence can be put forth BEFORE you start destroying something that someone has worked on for months. And sure, it's just a game, but it's part of my life, and to me that makes it my property, I have worked on this thing, spent my time, so to some degree it is my intellectual property. If I had known that getting an som for a friend had ANY potential of destroying my KD I never would have done it. But my ignorance shouldn't condemn me. You need a better system. You need better protocol for how to deal with this kind of situation.
  • I guess the argument is already over. I missed that. Everything was decided while I was out. I'm kinda pissed off I didn't get to have say last night when the fate of my KD was decided for me without my input YOU NAZI'S!... ahem. Apologies. So should I suicide or delete?
  • Yes everything was decided while you was out because you dont have any input on the matter anyway so it wouldnt change anything.

EVERYBODY that matches and interacts is killed. It doesnt matter if they can prove they are friends, it is a zero tolerance rule...just accept it.

I could easily have a multi account and match/interact by probing people for SOMs and get a friend to say it was his, talk on aim or even speak on webcam/phone and nobody would ever know. The zero tolerance rule stops this.

• No one would go to such elaborate lengths to cheat at an online TBG. Seriously.

I could easily have a multi account and match/interact by probing people for SOMs and get a friend to say it was his, talk on aim or even speak on webcam/phone and nobody would ever know. The zero tolerance rule stops this.

• They dont have to, would only take another pf account and maybe a backup AIM name which is probably all the proof you would provide in this case.

You dont seem to understand...you could provide full forensic evidence proving that you are two different people but you would STILL be killed. It doesnt matter if you are 2 people, IP match and interaction = death.
  • Delete Keith its the best. Also there is a protocoll.atiching ip's plus interaction is a kt. Jay should have know that but science he has literally never multies I. Oils see why he didn't. Also, you still down to group next round? Lets get it figured out :)

Also, easy soloution, you and jay need I phones. You can get a 3rd gen for like 50$
  • Well, thank you all very much for being terribly reasonable and succinct in all of this. I hold no grudge more severe than that of a holocaust survivor for Adolph, and I shall see you all next round. Cheerio.
  • I am just explaining how it is to save you time you may have wasted complaining about it :)

There is no room for reason when the rule is ALL forms of matching and interaction means death.
  • Im pretty sure most people in here believe you are two people, but if we allow it to pass just one time, then next round 10 people will be doing it. And when we start to KT them they will all claim BS, we didnt KT you for it, so why are they being KT'd for it. Its the same thing with farming suiciders when ur a top KD. It allows you to get unfair advantage on the other top KDs who are unwilling to hit suiciders. If you a top 10 KD and you using a smaller KD to get Som's so you can save all your big KD's pa's for robs thats not right or fair. And thats the reasoning behind the KT.
  • 10 people? who? Iph we know he isnt bad, haphe the obphious p12ooph, then whats so bad about letting him go?

People dont just do what you guys say just cause one pe12son gets ophph the hook
  • edited April 2012
    killing people who we know a12ent bad with thei12 time they put in is obphiously 12eta12ded.

its not only about 12ules, its about common sense and 12ealistic app12oaches
  • Did anyone ever mail Flazer the cash for a new keyboard? Is there a paypal account I can contribute to or something?
  • Sorry Keith. :(
  • Did anyone ever mail Flazer the cash for a new keyboard? Is there a paypal account I can contribute to or something?
    I think he might as well get a new macbook instead of just a keyboard
  • i heard babble fish was adding flazer as a translate option soon.
    they are still trying to figure out the language though, its very complicated.
  • its easy to understand what i write god damnit
  • luckily for everyone i happen to be fluent in flazer, here is the translation:

Its easy to understand what I write god dammit.
  • pretty sure lazer was trying to say "im noob and i think laser troopers rule"
  • luckily for everyone i happen to be fluent in flazer, here is the translation:

Its easy to understand what I write god dammit.
    Lol
    Thanks

Serisouly flazer, no more 12's in your pf posts!

• Flaze12 too poo12 to buy a new keyboa12d.
  • Stop being a tramp flazer and get one of those 5 dollar white/beige basic keyboards
  • If it makes you two feel better, I don't think anyone in this thread will actually think you're multis or cheaters. You just broke the rules once.
  • thats what you get for cheating, cheaty mccheaterface.
  • If I had known that getting an som for a friend had ANY potential of destroying my KD I never would have done it.
    Try reading the rules before you sign up.

• KILLS THEM! (Why wasn't I involved in killing Dreams?)
  • Sting, not sure if you knew, but when we left Friendship I made you an honorary KT of BottleRocket.

It was in good fun, I figured you wanted to be KTd so bad, so 4 guys from 2:7 went to work.
  • I think the lesson here is that ALs should ensure all of the KDs in their alliance have a clear understanding of the player-made rules at the start of the round. That would prevent a repeat of situations like this.
  • I thought that was a universally known rule :-))

Some common sense would work wonders though.

Multies arent allowed, there is a system in place which helps you identify those logging in on the same IP

Its not hard to figure out that if you match IPs then 1 kingdom probes and 1 kingdom hits within a minute or so suspicion will be raised.
  • I think the lesson here is that ALs should ensure all of the KDs in their alliance have a clear understanding of the player-made rules at the start of the round. That would prevent a repeat of situations like this.
    this rule isn't playermade. It's an official BCart rule.
  • Awww, if only all of Flazer's 1-9 keys were broken. He'd be left with 0....and copy paste of course :)