Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join xFCx.

Comments

• I admire your passion, shit iss off the hook Dank.

I suppose now is the time to reveal... GoonSquad was xFCx until it died out :-(
    Goonsquad existed? seriously ? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA who ever was a member of that should hang their heads in shammmmmmme

• Only thing I remember about Goonsquad is LoXie.
  • edited April 2012
    a UA that tried to take 2ndc, although it was that bad i never actually remember them ever posing one single threat, hence i never really thought it existed. Looks like a massive bunch of food to me. Thats all they ever been good at. nom nom nom nom
  • I thought it was just an idea? I dont remember ever actually coming across any.

Is that the list above? Why would you invite dobrota if the aim is to attack kingdoms hahaha

Dank stop spewing utter shit....did I actually see you say DF was somehow involved with us? thats insulting mate.

• Anak Newbie 2010-10-18 2
    Arcam Newbie 2010-10-18 0 ?
    Binary Newbie 2010-10-19 0 my boy dunno why hes in this list
    Chunker xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-22 1 food
    DarkTerra xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-16 4 ?
    dobrota Newbie 2010-10-23 0 food
    dttheteapot xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-17 0 food
    Euphoria Newbie 2010-10-21 3 ?
    FH-x xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-23 0 food
    KingdomOfDeathSK Newbie 2010-10-23 1 foooooooooooooood
    LiquidOxygenSK Administrator 2010-10-15 49 ?
    MathTricks Recruiter 2010-10-17 25 never been big enough to be food
    McFroger3 Administrator 2010-10-15 24 /?
    mmonty1 Newbie 2010-10-24 0 ? ?
    Phantom xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-16 1
    Puff the Magic Mindcrime xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-16 6 ?
    RollingTide Newbie 2010-10-21 9 food
    Scientology xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-19 7 idk why sci is here hes ma nig
    Silverion xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-17 0 most useless builder there has ever been, will never be a threat
    Spanker Newbie 2010-10-17 3 ?
    SuP xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-22 19 ?
    Test Newbie 2010-10-17 0 ?
    throt Newbie 2010-10-19 1 food
    Zamerano Newbie 2010-10-17 1 fooooooooooooooood
    ZealitY xGoonSquadElitex 2010-10-16 popfarm

sup noobs
  • There were a lot more people that were GoonSquad by proxy, like Guardia, Avo, KoD etc. That whole group really.
  • ahhh more nubs then :P

im suprised tbh, they had alot more number than we have pulled for a looooongtime yet they amounted to literally nothing
  • KoD is on the list Persona. I don't know if Goonsquad actually ever pulled off an active round.
  • Kod was on that list...and got hit everytime we saw him.

Most of those people complained daily in PFs about UAs and the game being too small etc...then they go and form one with at least 5x more members than we had haha?
  • Dunno really, I got invited to the aimchat but I wasn't really playing that round.
  • Most of that list probably weren't actually GoonSquad. I don't know why I'm on there. I was asked to be a part of it and I told LoXie that I'd answer questions when I could but that I would never join a UA.
  • goonsquads the best yo
  • Sci was never in GoonSquad
    And it was fun. KoD got butthurt a lot though. I don't remember Persona being in it either. Anyway, fun while it lasted. Miss LoXie :(

• What was fun? I didnt see any of them do anything?
  • dont see 2ndc do anything eithe12 othe12 than cheating
  • and dominating rounds
  • edited April 2012
    and friend farming thousands of la- oh wait that was you flaz
  • edited April 2012
    Dank stop spewing utter shit....did I actually see you say DF was somehow involved with us? thats insulting mate.
    I'm confirming to the public that DarkFort is the leader of 2ndC.

• and friend farming thousands of la- oh wait that was you flaz
    lynog using ph12iends that haphe multies, and jones also pha12ming thousands mo12e oph land on a kingdom he was giphen aphte12 he phi12st died ph12om cheating

• Sorry bit off topic. But every time you post something while on your MacBook I read it in my head with a daffy duck voice.

Carry on now.
  • edited April 2012
    and friend farming thousands of la- oh wait that was you flaz
    lynog using ph12iends that haphe multies, and jones also pha12ming thousands mo12e oph land on a kingdom he was giphen aphte12 he phi12st died ph12om cheating

Did you just have a seizure whilst typing?

Nevermind about lynog or jones now flazdog they arent me :) Those who live in glass houses ....etc
  • ive never farmed any thousands of lands, ever. ive took thousands though. remember i 2wled your best kd flaz?
  • qwj you did multiple farmage on many kingdoms, during many rounds

lynog, you have more than 50 multies at your disposal every round

just a bunch of low class chumps in here trying to be self righteous yet are just bunch more shitty shit
  • Haha Illuminate had a better run then goonsquad and we are all lazy as fuck!

I guess technically illuminate is still around :p
  • illuminate also done not one single thing
  • edited April 2012
    We took over that one round with sci, fepo, mal, myself. Was pretty cool forgot the round it was the last round kes made Dragons lol

I looked it up it was r43 where we literally controlled the universe. Fun round.
  • We took over that one round with sci, fepo, mal, myself. Was pretty cool forgot the round it was the last round kes made Dragons lol

I looked it up it was r43 where we literally controlled the universe. Fun round.
    Umm.... no. DT and I took over TigerBlood when Atmosphere disappeared and we warred with Pitbulls. Up till we found tons of multis being used and had to stop to take care of them. Then Dragons helped us get rank 1 by targeting Pitbulls and pulling them down.

Though my memory is pretty hazy. I just remember being disgusted with Fepo pretty much the whole round.
  • We took over that one round with sci, fepo, mal, myself. Was pretty cool forgot the round it was the last round kes made Dragons lol

Umm.... no. DT and I took over TigerBlood when Atmosphere disappeared and we warred with Pitbulls. Up till we found tons of multis being used and had to stop to take care of them. Then Dragons helped us get rank 1 by targeting Pitbulls and pulling them down.

Though my memory is pretty hazy. I just remember being disgusted with Fepo pretty much the whole round.
    lol. Ty mate please stop lying :)
  • edited April 2012
    I remember that round Sci. At the start FC declared Pitbulls infested by bots, stacking everyone elses alliance, and eating entire sectors each day. We ended up fighting several alliances at once, and you guys just sat their wh0ring. Finally Dragons stepped in to help you by using their bots to fight the other bots. I stopped paying attention after that and just went back to drinking beer and watching football.
  • if i recall correctly dank, you guys were the ones with all the multies at the start, if you guys went about it another way then maybe ppl would of helped you. two wrongs done make a right