Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WORST ROUND EVER!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    ^Dude, what are you doing?
  • edited March 2012
    the doc just gave me some testosterone pills blowing off some steam YOURE JUST GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITASSLDLFIIISAID ISDAFALLSDFL LALVAGIANAAAAA11!!!
  • just figured out how to use moo, fuking amazing :)). I dont care how many accounts kesha has as long as that thing still works.
    Ironic the round i find moo, is the round i have no time to use moo.
  • Funny how people are suddenly ok with cheating when it benefits them.
    Always been that way
  • Never been okay with the cheating and also refuse to use moo. Scanners are cheating you idiots.
  • Never been okay with the cheating and also refuse to use moo. Scanners are cheating you idiots.
  • I used moo for one round... never again.
    would you say the same about beanlands or the old sk scannah? the one holo had

Hehe is skato cheating tooo?
  • Real men go bear.
    You mean bare.
  • edited March 2012
    Funny how people are suddenly ok with cheating when it benefits them.
    I wouldnt say that the using the tool itself is cheating. I did think it was slightly unfair before I found out it was public. Now I just want to try it out for a round and see how well it works with a high probe strat.

Also, I think this tool could be very useful to find peoples farm accounts and drain them...but it is ironic that in order for the tool to work we have to allow kesha to have kds to use as scanners.

EDIT:In my opinion it isn't in and of itself cheating, but the player who uses it benefits from other players that do cheat. :ar!
    I wouldnt say that the using the tool itself is cheating. I did think it was slightly unfair before I found out it was public. Now I just want to try it out for a round and see how well it works with a high probe strat.

Also, I think this tool could be very useful to find peoples farm accounts and drain them...but it is ironic that in order for the tool to work we have to allow kesha to have kds to use as scanners.
    Just stop using it. Pretty simple.

• Just stop using it. Pretty simple.
    Im not even playing this round. But, when I do start playing and begin to actively use it I'll let you know.

Yeah. All scanners are cheating.
  • I'm not worried about it. I choose not to use them. However, they are cheating. Plain and simple.
  • Definitely cheating.
  • cheating it is. the dark side is littered with benefits. How else would it bringothers to its cause.
  • cheating it is. the dark side is littered with benefits. How else would it bringothers to its cause.
    Thats why they have stormtroopers and we have the little furry midgets.