Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WORST ROUND EVER!

edited March 2012 in General
Will someone PLEASE fucking war?!

Comments

• I NEED AN ORANGE ALERT SOMEWHERES!
  • Only yellow
  • uggh this post is made every round, will you fucking dumbasses ever fucking learn and listen to your ALs? Seriously, they (usually) know when it's best for you to war and when it isn't.
  • We're in yellow alert
    We are in yellow because you are in yellow. Your move.
  • QUICK AMOG! FUCHSIA!
  • I went yellow because im asian and I love yellow

plus so much stuff happened today, couldnt stand not being yellow
  • You know what's yellow? Lemons.
  • Why are we in Asian alert?
  • I have an asian girlfriend so I'm always in yellow..
    Stop squeezing her into a banana...yellow on the outside, filled with whiteness.
  • uggh this post is made every round, will you fucking dumbasses ever fucking learn and listen to your ALs? Seriously, they (usually) know when it's best for you to war and when it isn't.
    They know whats best for protecting their own kingdoms.

Seriously though, what could possibly be to reason for not warring sexregister by now?
  • edited March 2012
    uggh this post is made every round, will you fucking dumbasses ever fucking learn and listen to your ALs? Seriously, they (usually) know when it's best for you to war and when it isn't.

Seriously though, what could possibly be to reason for not warring sexregister by now?
    Maybe this round we don't have a bunch of flaming retards for ALs that just want to gangbang the rank 1 alliance every time it shows up. One alliance is always on top by quite a fair margin for the same reason a mediocre player in a good sector plays above their ability. Top kingdoms, especially a concentration of them, begets top kingdoms.

Two alliances could pretty fairly war SexRegister, but they are still likely hounding their kingdoms to build more probes and missiles.

Maybe this round we don't have a bunch of flaming retards for ALs that just want to gangbang the rank 1 alliance every time it shows up. One alliance is always on top by quite a fair margin for the same reason a mediocre player in a good sector plays above their ability. Top kingdoms, especially a concentration of them, begets top kingdoms.

Two alliances could pretty fairly war SexRegister, but they are still likely hounding their kingdoms to build more probes and missiles.

dont forget TFs...

Science, I respect your opinion above anyone else's in this game.

All I will say is, I don't see it. War is a chance for small/middle KDs to grow and Larger Kds to show their metal. AL's avoid it because they worry about becoming KTs. If an alliance isn't ready for war today, how is putting it off going to change anything? How ever far behind they may today, they will be just as far behind tomorrow.

This is supposed to be a war/strategy game. But people get too attached to their KDs like they will last forever or something. If you die, so what? The pay off is you had fun building it to where it was.

Without war, this game is fucking boring.
  • as soon as war kicks off this will all be forgotten about, warring too early makes war boring near the end. id rather be bored in the beginning than the end. Looks like ALs have wised up a bit.
  • i hardly get to see the end so i rather have the fun in the beggining...
  • End is always fun.

People stop giving a shit and anarchy breaks out.

ALs are either selfish or pussies.
  • no war until end makes ppl quit the game because top kingdoms can just grab the midsized ones at will...

war helps the noobs feel important...

• Science, I respect your opinion above anyone else's in this game.

All I will say is, I don't see it. War is a chance for small/middle KDs to grow and Larger Kds to show their metal. AL's avoid it because they worry about becoming KTs. If an alliance isn't ready for war today, how is putting it off going to change anything? How ever far behind they may today, they will be just as far behind tomorrow.

This is supposed to be a war/strategy game. But people get too attached to their KDs like they will last forever or something. If you die, so what? The pay off is you had fun building it to where it was.

Without war, this game is fucking boring.
    Most AL's know they are going to die, and don't have a problem with it. I know for a fact AMOG isn't planning on sticking around. I'm pretty sure flazer is well aware that he's not going to last the round either.

The problem with pushing the big shiney red button before you alliance is ready is that there is no going back. War only helps your kingdoms grow if they are short wars. These week long plus wars that have been going on lately can't do that. There's also the problems that come with a smaller player base. KT's taking longer than 10-12 hours ensures that there is no steady flow of land into top kingdoms, so they have to look for hits on things other than KTs, and that doesn't really help the alliance. Probe ratios get demolished from constant probe targets. Defense starts slipping because the large volume of offense that needs to be rebuilt, etc.

Simply put, war these days on SK is detrimental for all your kingdoms if it lasts more than 2 MAYBE 3 days. If you're going to war, you'd do best to wait until it's the right time. Where you can call a ceasefire in a few days, rest up and do it again. If you get locked into a struggle with multiple alliances you're signing your alliances own death warrant. The side with more than one alliance also benefits more from the war. Since the single alliance has to switch between the two and spread out the damage while taking a lot of damage.
  • No scousers = no fun :)

• No scousers = no fun :)

People just cry more because they can't blame every problem on you guys.
  • scousers = early wars
  • scousers = the best to make cry
  • hmm, scousers - the best at making people cry :)
  • I'm gonna die, I always die..
  • I have an asian girlfriend so I'm always in yellow..
    Stop squeezing her into a banana...yellow on the outside, filled with whiteness.
    Explaining a rubbish joke. Typical lewpost...

What joke? :O
    Yeah i dont get it, I think Prime wants to troll better than me but he fails at it, and SK so I get the winners medal.
  • I wanna watch Canada, Lews, and ER go at it in a thread and just watch em spam and troll away. I'd sell tickets. I'm sure Neg would buy tickets so he can see if anyone is talking shit about him.
  • So what your saying is, Lews has commitment to the trolling of threads
  • I dont troll or spam. I merely give the facts of life.
  • just figured out how to use moo, fuking amazing :)). I dont care how many accounts kesha has as long as that thing still works.
  • Free hjs for everyone