Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf game

Comments

• there is a few ways to find out if gaga is telling the truth

a.) another seer has already viewed his role or Twilight's role, that would clear one or the other.
    b.) kill gagazet and see if twilight is a seer or a false prophet (since there isn't really any better leads, this is probably the best bet)
    c.) wait and have another seer view either view gaga or twilight. Which is the least productive vote, since it would waste a view and potentially a kill as well.

And even a & c army that good cuz we don't know which seer is the fp

We gave to kill gagazet, for the greater good
  • Oh wow I didn't even see the false seer role... Well what do you claim gaga in defense of my own possible ignorance :p

Also, what are the chances of the false seer predicting the correct role? 50%?
    False Prophet: believes he is a Seer. seers one person per night and gets a random role back(might be right)
  • I think if you are a false prophet then you are identified as one and not a seer.

Anyone out there get the false prophet role?
  • No. The false prophet thinks they are the seer.
  • edited March 2012
    If you're a false prophet you were told you're a seer, the role would be useless otherwise.
  • If you're a false prophet you were told you're a seer, the role would be useless otherwise.
    You realize then that the role of seer is also made useless...

Either 1) You were told seer and you are seer, but there are no guarantees that you are truly a seer and not a false prophet

or 2) You were told seer and you are a false prophet, in which case you would believe and act like a seer.

Now if one wanted to know if they were actually a seer or a false prophet they might ask one of the other seers to seer them as check the results, in this case none of the seer results can be trusted.

So either the false prophets should be told they are false prophets and given a likelihoods of their seer outcome, or all seers should identify themselves and we all seer the same person tonight to weed out (at least some) of the false prophets.
  • Or we just kill gagzet and we will know for sure if twilight is the seer or the fp
  • There is more than one FP
  • votes are closed.
    Sanduskyclause, I don't agree, but I will not discuss my rules during a game. I will gladly discuss it with you, after the game is over though.
  • Once again accusations started flying and it didn't look like a consent would be reached, but suddenly Twilight_Sparkle pulled a gun and held it to GagazetSK's head. "I'm a seer and I saw his devilish power tonight! He's one of the wolves, we need to kill him!" he screamed for everyone to hear. The other villagers weren't sure what to think at first, but began to decide that this was their best shot.
    Twilight_Sparkle pulled the trigger and was thrown back as wings shot out of GagazetSK's back. The guardian angel's body fell to the floor dead, feathers flying everywhere. Suddenly a flash of light came from the sky and engulfed the lifeless body and blinded everyone for a few seconds.
    After people's eye's had recovered the body was gone and people looked at each other confused. The only certainty they had was that they had just killed an important protector from the evil and now night was falling again. People rushed to their homes afraid of what this night would happen, not knowing if there was anything left to protect them from the diabolic creatures that came out in the dark...

Night 2

the votes:
    GagazetSK (11) - Twilight_Sparkle, Modgy, Jeph410, TaitysHeaven, Scientology, Dogtown, Sir_Yoso, Flazer, Ixtaccihuatl, jesterawx, Prime
    Scientology (3)- Mal, GagazetSK, LewsTherin
    LewsTherin (1)- SierraNevada
    Mal (1)- Sanduskyclause
    NoVote (1)- Phantom

GagazetSK a Guardian Angel was lynched

players left (17):
    cishome
    Dogtown
    Flazer
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Jeph410
    jesterawx
    LewsTherin
    Mal
    Modgy
    Phantom
    Prime
    Sanduskyclause
    Scientology
    SierraNevada
    Sir_Yoso
    TaitysHeaven
    Twilight_Sparkle
  • Damn you all! (Because i can, being the Angel :P) I was in a tough spot, i couldn't say i was the Guardian Angel otherwise i'd be spending my nights protecting myself thus rendering the role useless and you all see the cost of my silence so i was boned either way...
  • 1 more hour....still missing actions
  • sorry, no story this morning

wolves killed cishome, a false prophet
    vigilante killed LewsTherin, a villager
    the sheriff protects Flazer from lynching this day

Day 3

players left (15):
    Dogtown
    Flazer protected from lynching today
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Jeph410
    jesterawx
    Mal
    Modgy
    Phantom
    Prime
    Sanduskyclause
    Scientology
    SierraNevada
    Sir_Yoso
    TaitysHeaven
    Twilight_Sparkle
  • My vote goes to Scientology as I planned on doing yesterday.
    Reason:His post was too logical.

good day.
  • Yea the real seer messaged me and said Sci was a wolf so... Scientology
  • *From beyond the graves...*

Vigilante, you absolute NOOB.
  • Twilight Sparkle because well... duh
  • edited March 2012
    Im gonna have to agree with mal and vote for the twilight sparkly guy
  • edited March 2012
    I was thinking Twilight Sparkle but I went back and looked over the rules and apparently more than one of each role could have been handed out.
    I'm not sure if I believe the real seer message either. Then again, he's the only one the actual seer can vote in confidence.

I'm going to go with Scientology since he has been manipulating the votes and not one has gone in our favour so far.
    I didn't manipulate anything. I posted the three people that voted for the person that died the night before, as they were the best leads we had to go on at the time.

Twilight is most likely the false prophet, but the "real seer" messaged me and told me sci was a wolf is complete bullshit. Or the "real seer" is another False Prophet. Who know's how many Tabris handed out. I'm most definitely a villager. Would you like a screenshot?

I'm not sure who to vote for yet. Most clues have been busts.

Edit: Here's my screenshot:

• edited March 2012
    I vote Scientology.

If he's villager, then we'll know "real seer" is a "false prophet."

Wish there was a less violent way of doing this... but it is what it is.
  • I vote Scientology.

If he's villager, then we'll know "real seer" is a "false prophet."

Wish there was a less violent way of doing this... but it is what it is.
    I think my screenshot proves that already.
  • edited March 2012
    lol what?

Okay I do not want to make the same mistake twice by killing a known person who can be part of us, we lost a guardian angel and thats a huge blow :-/. I doubt there will be another one waltzing by. Id rather take a possibility than someone who we know can save us.

Ill vote for Sanduskyclause
  • I also vote twilight sparkle
  • edited March 2012
    Scientology initially led the charge against Mal then changed his vote to Gaga after Sparkle reveled that he was a seer and seered Gaga as a wolf.

Later Sparkle reveled to Sci then he would seer him to see if he was a wolf. (Sci didn't produce a screenshot then... suspicious?)

Sparkle we know is False Prophet, however, Sci did not produce this Screenshot until he was supposedly fingered by the "real seer."

Keep in mind the wolves have a seer too, so if the wolf seer is always right and knew sparkle was FP, that could be why Sci wasn't threated enough before to produce a screenshot and is now suddenly acting like a cornered rat.

Also of note, Gaga voted Sci before he went down when it was sparkle who fingered Gaga not Sci....

I'm just saying...
  • sanduskyclause seems a little fishy in the way he has been manipulating the votes... He gets my vote also
  • This false prophet thing is stupid. Sanduskyclause is another seer/false prophet so its not me or him... Those who voted me are either stupid, wolves, or both since I am just a stupid false prophet. Anyway I really have no idea how to logically go through with this since there seems to be no sure way or telling who the fuck anyone is.
  • Well... cat's out of the bag now...

::Squinty eyed look at Twilight_Sparkle::

• Scientology initially led the charge against Mal then changed his vote to Gaga after Sparkle reveled that he was a seer and seered Gaga as a wolf.
    Since Gaga didn't produce any semblance of a defense, it was the only way to tell if he was a wolf or Twilight was a false prophet.

Later Sparkle reveled to Sci then he would seer him to see if he was a wolf. (Sci didn't produce a screenshot then... suspicious?)
    This was before we knew he was the false prophet. I was not worried because I'm not a wolf, if he wants to see my role he can go ahead.
    Sparkle we know is False Prophet, however, Sci did not produce this Screenshot until he was supposedly fingered by the "real seer."
    I produced my screenshot to prove that the "real seer" was not a "real seer" at all.
    Keep in mind the wolves have a seer too, so if the wolf seer is always right and knew sparkle was FP, that could be why Sci wasn't threated enough before to produce a screenshot and is now suddenly acting like a cornered rat.
    I wasn't threatened at all before. I'm merely protecting you guys from killing yet another innocent player.

-----------------------------

My conclusions:

As Sanduskyclause pointed out, there is a wolf seer. I'm not sure but he's acting suspiciously enough to possibly be such. However, I don't see what his game would be leading us all on like this as if I get lynched we'd uncover him as a seer/false prophet when my role is revealed as a villager. I think he's probably just a very, very confused false prophet.

Perhaps Tabris threw us a curveball and made all the seers a false prophet? That might explain a lot of this.

I do know that Dogtown trying to start a gang bang is pretty damn suspicious, so I suppose my vote will go for him.
  • Well... cat's out of the bag now...

::Squinty eyed look at Twilight_Sparkle::

Let's see. You accuse me of being a wolf. I post proof of you being a false prophet.

How does your screenshot let a cat out of the bag?
  • Sci is putting too much effort into this so I will vote Dogtown as well. I honestly don't want to play with this false prophet garbage anymore...