Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf game

edited March 2012 in General
21 Players:
cishome
Dogtown
Flazer
GagazetSK
Hearth
Ixtaccihuatl
Jeph410
jesterawx
LewsTherin
Mal
Modgy
Phantom
Prime
Sanduskyclause
Scientology
SierraNevada
Sir_Yoso
TaitysHeaven
TMonsta
Twilight_Sparkle
Zeality

Roles:
Bad:
Wolves: every night they kill one target together
WolfSeer: can seer one person per night and can share this information with the wolves

Good:
Seer: can seer one person per night
False Prophet: believes he is a Seer. seers one person per night and gets a random role back(might be right)
Guardian Angel: puts one person under protection per night. This person is protected from any action that is performed on it that night
Hunter: when he dies he choses one person to kill and take with him
Sheriff: Decides on one person per night to be saved from lynching the next day
Vigilante: kills one person per night
cupid: decides on two people begining of the game. These two people are the lovers.
lovers: They know each other's roles (in the case of False Prophet both believe it is a seer) and if one of them dies, both die. If both of them survive to the end, both win.

Rules:
Days and Nights each take about 24 hours depending on how I can be online and at nighttime if all roles have sent in their moves.

In case of a tie during day I will let the day go on until either one gains a majority or I'm tired of waiting and both die.

I will not reveal the amount of any roles that have been passed out. Only the wolves know the amount of wolves there are

If you die, stop posting in this thread and please try not to talk about WW out of this thread. When you are lynched you get to say two sentences before dieing(post at nighttime after my lynch post). If you die in any other way, you don't get to say anything after death.

No nighttime posts (except for the lynched-post). If you post at nighttime you will probably die in the game.

Talking outside of this thread is allowed. No matter if it's nighttime or daytime. But please only as long as you are alive in the game. (In my opinion this is a game of conspiration and deception and you can't do that too well when everybody reads your posts)

I will send out your roles by Forum Pms. If you have a role that does something, my AIM is TabrisSK, but sending me a PM on the forums is probably easier. I want one message from the wolves, so decide who of you contacts me with the kill. If you didn't get a PM from me, please message me, everybody should get one.

If there are questions send them to me, please don't post them in here.

The game starts with my next post, when I have sent out all the roles.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    It's been two weeks since those travellers had come through town. They had asked for something to eat and a bed for the night. It had seemed like nothing special as travellers frequently used the inn before travelling on.
    No one in town will forget the next morning though: At dawn a scream had shattered that night's rest. The travellers were gone and what was left of the Inn-keeper was scattered all over town square. The Mayor's daughter was the poor girl that had screamed when she had realized what she was seeing in town square.
    Everybody had hoped that it was over then, but it felt like the travellers had not completely disappeared from town. It felt like they had left something behind. And because of this odd feeling, the villagers began keeping to themselves and distrusting each other.
    Then one week ago sheep started disappearing, only bloody trails and big paw prints were left behind. Nobody could identify the animal that left these prints so it must have been some ungodly creatures.
    And now the villagers worst nightmares had come true. In the night, someone had broken into the mayors house and killed him and his family. Again the remains were scattered everwhere, but it seems the mayor had used his last living breath to leave a message behind for the Villagers. He had written "Werewolv...." in his own blood on the ground of his bedroom. The monsters must have completely wripped him apart before he could finish.
    The villagers now gathered in the town square to discuss this threat and it was clear to everyone that a werewolf, maybe even werewolves, was among them and they would have to kill it, before it kills them...

Day 1
  • edited March 2012
    I would assume there would be more than one werewolf as the mayor used a v instead of an f in his bloody note that he wrote upon his imminent doom. And we all know Phantom is extremely wolfish, look at her avatar!

On a side note, I will take the burden of interim town Mayor, Dole for Mayor!
  • edited March 2012
    <-b-> without the "-" then to close <-/b->

no one has died yet no voting? and seeing how there is no real mayor role i vote Dole for mayor also
  • < b > < / b >
    (without the spaces)
  • I find it hard to vote for anyone without any real evidence :(
  • As the newly elected Mayor of this town, Polls are already closed, I would like to say nobody has given a reason to vote for someone better than my theory on Phantoms avatar. Either she is a werewolf or reads the Twilight series and wanted the wolf boy to win. That should mean death either way.
  • I vote Hearth.
  • Hearth, hes a noob@ ww and a noob on s2. Best rid of him now.
  • edited March 2012
    And knowing is half the battle, as the Mayor of Dolevania [the new town name that I made up as is part of my power as Mayor (your welcome for the name)], I suggest all the constituents to gather together in solidarity to take out Hearth. Hearth has consistently shown an ineptitude at defending himself creatively in the PFs during a good game of werewolves leading to more boring votes later on.
  • Can we rename the town Ponyville?
  • I am sorry, as there are only a small portion of villagers who appreciate ponies that name would be divisive. As my election was a landslide victory it is clear that the people of Dolevania are proud to be associated with the Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm. I also improved my title as befitting one of my stature.
  • Fine Pinkie Pie and myself will be having a party at my house called Ponyville where only ponies and pony friends are allowed. Free cookies, cupcakes, and pie will be there.
  • Can I come?

Also, I will jump on the Hearth bandwagon
  • Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm, approves of this party and will attend as a proud supporter of Friendship and Ponies. However I, in my esteemed position, must look after all my constituents and not just a select few.

::Eats a cookie.::

Hearth should heartily die while underneath a hearth and inside the fireplace burned alive. That will teach him to be a dullard!
  • Only 2 WOLVES?

• I will not reveal the amount of any roles that have been passed out. Only the wolves know the amount of wolves there are

So either Lews fails at reading comprehension or he is a wolf and is trying to cover up his evilness with an innocent sounding question that might have worked if it wasn't for Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm. Once again I change my vote to LewsTherin for being either evil or inanely dumb. Here I am grand citizens to help you decide.
  • OH yeah i didnt read, i only saw 2 roles. Dont jump on me man! Only wolves do that, you must be a wolf! I VOTE TMONSTA!
  • Why would you dare accuse the Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm, who holds the well being of all citizens of Dolevania. No, I am the grand protector of the Realm upholding my solemn and sworn duties by pointing out suspicious characters. Already the Dole Patrol has cast suspicion upon three such miscreants, however I, the savior of the town deem thee; Lews Therin Telamon, the Kinslayer, to be the greatest of these threats by trying to trick us upon the threat in which we face.
  • Fuck off. I'm Rand AlThor now. I get to fuck 3 chicks rather than just Ilyena
  • So you just agreed that Rand > than Lews which cast your posts in this thread https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/522/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city.#Item_17 into a much different light. You are admitting it is better being Rand than Lew, which goes to show you have a history of lying. I bet you really work for the Dark One, don't worry, he's lord of the Dead so when we kill you, you can go back to your master.
  • Back on the bandwagon...

I vote Hearth
  • i walk in, look around, and take a seat

also I vote for tmonsta cause he talks alot, its an unsolvable unfallacable argument
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    a werewolf game thats not being ran by ix?

can tell its gonna be shit
  • edited March 2012
    I vote flazer for trying to kill off our newly appointed mayor. I bet he had something to do with the other mayor's death as well. What do you have against mayors?

How do I bold names? Thanks gaga
  • edited March 2012
    <b>Name</b>

Or you could just read what other people have already posted earlier in the thread...
  • tmonsta because he votes to kill me all the time
  • That was last game my good chum Mal, and that's because you WERE a werewolf. See how unflappable my instincts are, thanks for the support for your duly elected Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm. And Twilight Sparkle is correct, Flazer trying to kill me is odd and extremely off. I will add him to my list of Werewolves however I deem Lews to be the biggest threat so far.
  • I'll actually vote Lews too.