Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I have learned from the past few rounds

Comments

• If you think the solution to getting rob not to bot is to leave rob alone, you're sorely mistaken. Good luck with that though.
    No that seriously would work, he's a bit of a rebel and tries to get even if his death is un justified.
    Why did you approve his KT last round then? Hmmm
  • Poor sly, viva la sly

Sly for pres! We like sly right?
  • edited April 2017
    If you think the solution to getting rob not to bot is to leave rob alone, you're sorely mistaken. Good luck with that though.
    No that seriously would work, he's a bit of a rebel and tries to get even if his death is un justified.

Because you told me it was a Team Ron member.and egged me on initially as I didn't know you were my Sl and you were sucking up to me and Gross
    After I listed him maybe 10 hours later it came apparent that it was rob and I messaged him.
    If I had of know it was him then I wouldn't have listed him up..
    Mainly due to loyalty as he doesn't troll me or hunt me we have an ally and have worked together in rounds.

The only error what was made was I wasn't aware it was him from the word go, we generally know who each other is before the round sets off ( not that I have to explain myself)

Also rob never new I was the Alliance leader ( partly my fault as I forgot to message him and I was trying to hide)
    If he did know I was Al

1).He wouldn't of probably left the alliance
    2) if he did leave he would have messaged me and I would have known the reason why and I would generally back him
    I try and do what I can as we dislike alot of the same idiots on this game

Also if you remember the alliance got disbanded shortly after he was listed. Bare that in mind.

You haven't got a clue what goes on behind closed doors.

So there is the true story burger flipper
    I don't back stab allies or friends
    Only people I dislike like you and meadows.

Fucking bell end

• Confirmed Viva is RobHomo's Butt-buddy
  • edited April 2017
    Whoever owns this kingdom, please step forward and send me a PM. Dont Look Now (1:18)
  • edited April 2017
    Your witchhunt only confirms how right I am.
    Hey I know, why don't you go blow another $50k and get someone to track me down, that way so you can actually have even the slightest morsel of success in this dumb-fuck attempt to kill my KD. That way you can fulfill this pathetic self-masturbatory endeavor to justify whatever sort of status or worth you seem to think you have here.
    The way you're going right now is only amounting to how much of a fucking chump you are.
  • If you think the solution to getting rob not to bot is to leave rob alone, you're sorely mistaken. Good luck with that though.

Because you told me it was a Team Ron member.and egged me on initially as I didn't know you were my Sl and you were sucking up to me and Gross
    After I listed him maybe 10 hours later it came apparent that it was rob and I messaged him.
    Mainly due to loyalty as he doesn't troll me or hunt me we have an ally and have worked together in rounds.

The only error what was made was I wasn't aware it was him from the word go, we generally know who each other is before the round sets off ( not that I have to explain myself)

Also rob never new I was the Alliance leader ( partly my fault as I forgot to message him and I was trying to hide)
    If he did know I was Al

2) if he did leave he would have messaged me and I would have known the reason why and I would generally back him

Also if you remember the alliance got disbanded shortly after he was listed. Bare that in mind.

Fucking bell end

You're such a fuckin lying piece of shit! I NEVER EVER said Robs Kd or his group mate (I knew who he was day one you fucking faggot, I just left him alone) was EVER TR so take your lies and go fuck yourself you fucking pudgy cunt with a sunk in pigeon chest... I NEVER, EVER SUCKED UP TO YOU OR GROSS! Gross I actually felt bad for but he allied himself with you so he got dicked down... Truth is YOU kissed MY ass and begged for me to retal both Meadows and Arson after they freight trained your shitty ass KD! Hahaha stfu you little chump, you got smoked back to back rounds! Bwahahahahaha
  • Your witchhunt only confirms how right I am.
    Hey I know, why don't you go blow another $50k and get someone to track me down, that way so you can actually have even the slightest morsel of success in this dumb-fuck attempt to kill my KD. That way you can fulfill this pathetic self-masturbatory endeavor to justify whatever sort of status or worth you seem to think you have here.
    The way you're going right now is only amounting to how much of a fucking chump you are.
    LOL

If he did know I was Al

Fucking bell end

You're such a fuckin lying piece of shit! I NEVER EVER said Robs Kd or his group mate (I knew who he was day one you fucking faggot, I just left him alone) was EVER TR so take your lies and go fuck yourself you fucking pudgy cunt with a sunk in pigeon chest... I NEVER, EVER SUCKED UP TO YOU OR GROSS! Gross I actually felt bad for but he allied himself with you so he got dicked down... Truth is YOU kissed MY ass and begged for me to retal both Meadows and Arson after they freight trained your shitty ass KD! Hahaha stfu you little chump, you got smoked back to back rounds! Bwahahahahaha

lulz
  • lmao @greg how on earth did you even manage to read finish that cocksucking dogsh1t to even reply!

• Greg's flipping burgers he has lots of time to reply
  • Hahaha! I just make all the burgers well done.. set em and forget em!!!

@Zao! Wassup buddy? Haha it was a grueling task but I powered through it! Hope all is well with ya buddy! Hmu on fb if you ever login haha
  • only takes one hand to flip ;)
  • Syl knows! hahaha
  • I didn't even call for Rob to be KT' either. I didn't care about the hit.

Rob needs to learn his actions have consequences. You leave an alliance and tap someone you are a KT most of the time, as with war bonus abusing and many other scenarios. Why does he think these don't apply to him? Yet he starts his bots up when his own actions have caused it.

He could have left the alliance for 24hrs and then hit me, and nothing would have happened. Yet we ended up in that situation and he blamed others. Either way he would have eventually been KTd for his farming.
  • They call me R (1:9)

Can the owner of this kingdom please contact me.

sure.

sure.
    ... I've never seen you play any PT, but DW.

sure.
    ... I've never seen you play any PT, but DW.

yeah, i miss dw already.
  • @robtomo - who are you gonna rape with those dws?

Retard.
  • Hey rob I'll give you a hint, I'm in your sector.
  • the real troll here is if syl isn't playing
    my thoughts exactly lol
    my thoughts exactly lol
  • Well if Zao is playing im 90% sure he owns the top 5 kingdoms.
  • Zao is playing otherwise he wouldn't be on the pfs
    The guys a bell end
  • edited May 2017
    This thread is so gay I just HAD to sign in and post.

I would get multied every round just to roll someones main account out once. What sort of biatch holds back and accepts a bumming all round just to survive.

Roll their main and you forever have the higher ground. Anyone can multi someone, if you can slap them up on their cheated/banked main then you can laugh at how shit they are and milk it for months.

edit - this shits even gayer than my avatar
  • This thread is so gay I just HAD to sign in and post.

I would get multied every round just to roll someones main account out once. What sort of biatch holds back and accepts a bumming all round just to survive.

Roll their main and you forever have the higher ground. Anyone can multi someone, if you can slap them up on their cheated/banked main then you can laugh at how shit they are and milk it for months.

edit - this shits even gayer than my avatar
    Daaaaaaaaaaannnnn