Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I have learned from the past few rounds

edited April 2017 in Game Talk
If there is a KD that is pulling away early, LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE. It's probably Rob. Just let him do his thing. I swear the same shit happens round after round and some people don't seem to learn. He plays well, get's KT'd, then brings his bots out. The simple solution is to just let him be. Sure, if he gets untouchable big and rolls everyone, is that as bad as him botting everyone to death?

Also, no stacked alliances.

Ktxbye

Comments

• Bots reply now.
  • If you think the solution to getting rob not to bot is to leave rob alone, you're sorely mistaken. Good luck with that though.
  • Even last round he only went after the ones who went after him. If you want to go after him and get botted again, be my guest. I'm just trying to avoid that happening again.
  • Bout time someone grew the fuck up tbh
  • That why u got 200 ish kidnaps and arsons then? I can't recall doing anything to him.
  • edited April 2017
    Cam some people are just hard learners. That's alright tho. I enjoy teaching them.
  • Cam some people are just hard learners. That's alright tho. I enjoy teaching them.
    Rob are that your bots who appear now ?
    Example 1:11
    Silent Bob (X:4,Y:8) @ Desert Wasteland 250 14,455
    losernoob (X:8,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 250 14,455
    Champagne of Beers (X:5,Y:3) @ Desert Wasteland 250 14,455
    Jupiter Rose (X:1,Y:9) @ Desert Wasteland 250 14,455
    TechnologicPhenom (X:3,Y:6) @ Desert Wasteland 250 14,455

please confirm :-/
  • I'm glad I didnt waste my time signing up. Rob is just a sore loser. If he wants to ruin the game, he doesnt need an excuse. Same as anyone that has brought a bot army here. You can be the little bitch Cam, but most of us won't tolerate it.
  • If you think the solution to getting rob not to bot is to leave rob alone, you're sorely mistaken. Good luck with that though.
    No that seriously would work, he's a bit of a rebel and tries to get even if his death is un justified.
  • The knock on effect is then meadows will get her dildos and bots out and demand the same treatment
  • Hmmmmm.... the imagery
  • Rob will invent any reason to nuke the game. What's the result of letting him do his thing?
    He bots anyways, then he will have a "war" and bot down every enemy large KD and rob and his loyal butt-buddy followers will eat them up.
    All these people acting saying "oh if we just did it like this". Yeah no. It's been tried. All of it. Never worked. Keep believing though.

He said last round, oh I'm too busy etc. I won't be here next round etc. Fucking laughable. It's not hard to see through his cancerous lies.

He certainly showed no intention of stopping last round. He definitely harassed me down and then did so to other people when I suicided to avoid death by his hand.
    Yeah I could have avoided that happening by not speaking the truth but I'd rather make an enemy who is acting like a fucking child then let him act like a child and lead people on to believe he's anything but a grown up manchild in an ant hill.

I'll say it again.
    Rob is addicted to this garbage. He can't leave because little else gives him the endorphin rush from nuking the game. It's obvious that he would never step away from this because nothing else in his life gives him what this game does. He paid alot of money to get back at the old SK gods who trounced him every round in the past. He's vengeful and butthurt and this is him fighting the non-existent enemies of his past who made him feel so bad about himself. This is some pathetic attempt at self medication.

By all means though guys, keep fooling yourselves into thinking he's not going to ruin every round. Let me know how that goes because I've never seen it work. Ever.
  • Rob will invent any reason to nuke the game. What's the result of letting him do his thing?
    He bots anyways, then he will have a "war" and bot down every enemy large KD and rob and his loyal butt-buddy followers will eat them up.
    All these people acting saying "oh if we just did it like this". Yeah no. It's been tried. All of it. Never worked. Keep believing though.

He said last round, oh I'm too busy etc. I won't be here next round etc. Fucking laughable. It's not hard to see through his cancerous lies.

He certainly showed no intention of stopping last round. He definitely harassed me down and then did so to other people when I suicided to avoid death by his hand.
    Yeah I could have avoided that happening by not speaking the truth but I'd rather make an enemy who is acting like a fucking child then let him act like a child and lead people on to believe he's anything but a grown up manchild in an ant hill.

I'll say it again.
    Rob is addicted to this garbage. He can't leave because little else gives him the endorphin rush from nuking the game. It's obvious that he would never step away from this because nothing else in his life gives him what this game does. He paid alot of money to get back at the old SK gods who trounced him every round in the past. He's vengeful and butthurt and this is him fighting the non-existent enemies of his past who made him feel so bad about himself. This is some pathetic attempt at self medication.

By all means though guys, keep fooling yourselves into thinking he's not going to ruin every round. Let me know how that goes because I've never seen it work. Ever.
    I said I wouldn't be playing a kingdom this round, which i'm not. It takes a lot more effort to make a rank 1 kingdom then click 2 buttons on a piece of software twice a day. I'm just here to clear out the bitch ass niggas.
  • edited April 2017
    "If I can't win the game, nobody can"
    -RobHomo
  • "If I can't win the game, nobody can"
    -RobHomo
    Most people will benefit from the free land bots. Only the bitch ass niggas will get deleted, because they don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

• You'd nuke people for much less. Is that a threat? LOL
  • You'd nuke people for much less. Is that a threat? LOL
    What do you think?
  • Good luck finding me bitch. It's a shame you lack those sort of skills. Show me how good you are with your 3rd party engineered bot.
  • Good luck finding me bitch. It's a shame you lack those sort of skills. Show me how good you are with your 3rd party engineered bot.
    Just gotta look for a mediocre mount or terra kingdom.
  • This good comedy

Keep doin you Rob
  • edited April 2017
    From a quick glance I'd say you are one of these kingdoms Syl.

Dont Look Now 1:18
    Ice Cream Truck (1:17)
    dAnte (1:17)
    Operation Fisting (1:17)
    Rollo The Janitor (1:14)
    DotA klnG (1:12)
    RHODES (1:10)
    Fast 8 (1:6)
    Bcardfall (1:6)
    Pork Leg Land (1:6)
    KarmaSutra (1:5)
    Grolsch (1:2)
    Wishes (1:3)
    Dik Taters (1:3)

Don't worry once my bots are out of newbie. I will start sending out messages until I expose your snake ass.
  • There's your problem. You think you'll have success. It's a shame your bot won't help you do this.
    None of those are me, keep trying you fucking swine. The fact that you think you have me pegged is laughable
  • syl gonna get us all killed on this manhunt
  • It's ok, he'll expose my before then I'm sure, as he thinks he'll be able to do
  • Syl is a rebel cat
  • I like Syl now
  • Syl is this an attempt to get your post count up.
  • I'm Ice Cream Truck. Lick me now!
  • Fun times in this thread.
  • I'm Ice Cream Truck. Lick me now!
    Hahaha... sorry that was way to funny!