Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf game

Comments

• I just want to clarify that there is no Mayor in this game...

That said, I will take all mayo given to me since I'm a big 'ol fatty!
  • MalMal
    edited March 2012
    My vote may have been suspicious but it truly was just for the reason stated and as math probability proves, the odds were he was a villager anyways. As my posts in the last werewolf game prove, I'm not dumb enough to take out ER if I was a wolf because of the suspicion that it would generate.

Sci because he voted me. Vendetta votes away
  • My vote may have been suspicious but it truly was just for the reason stated and as math probability proves, the odds were he was a villager anyways. As my posts in the last werewolf game prove, I'm not dumb enough to take out ER if I was a wolf because of the suspicion that it would generate.

Sci because he voted me. Vendetta votes away
    As I said, it wasn't much to go on. If Twilight turns out to be the seer I'll gladly switch my vote to Gagazet.
  • edited March 2012
    Well sci I already plan on checking you tonight since you seem suspicious as it is but I can go with that screenshot give me a sec.

See below post
  • Well sci I already plan on checking you tonight since you seem suspicious as it is but I can go with that screenshot give me a sec.
    Ask me your questions bridgekeeper, I am not afraid.
  • I vote Gagazet
  • Gagazet. I trust my AL
  • That screenshot doesn't work.
  • edited March 2012
    Yea this stupid image shack thing wants me to make an account or whatever and I refuse so I deleted it, any sites that host it for free? aha got it

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/qj59f
  • I change my vote to Mt Gagazet. Thanks for the proof seer.
  • He could be the false profit also. Seeing how this lead is slightly better than sci being too logical, I also change my vote to MT Gagazet.
  • edited March 2012
    Definitely False Prophet, guess again guys.

I vote Mal (for now anyway). Vote changed to Sci
  • I vote Gagazet
  • I guess we can test to see right now if twilight is the seer or false seer and take his word on all things if he is the seer

i vote Gagazet
  • edited March 2012
    Oh wow I didn't even see the false seer role... Well what do you claim gaga in defense of my own possible ignorance :p

Also, what are the chances of the false seer predicting the correct role? 50%?
  • sorry MG!

Vote Gagazet
  • Odds are lower than that, it's a random role and given how many roles there are there's very little chance of it being right.

All i can say is that i am not a bad guy, to say more would risk incurring the wrath of the wolves (though i suspect it may be too late for that).
  • I vote Sci, as much as him diverting votes away from me, just seems dodgy that he's implicating others....
  • odds are low, but like sudokus, anything can happen :-p
  • odds are low, but like sudokus, anything can happen :-p
    You must be shit at sudokus...
  • But if we get precision in this already, we can use the guardian angel to protect our seer as he finds out everything, and get more precise answers to fill and successfully complete our sudoku or w/e :-p
  • nah I work on sudokus every day
  • nah I work on sudokus every day
    Lol. ME TOO! And Kakuros
  • wait one second. you mean to tell me a game of werewolf is being played with logic and reason.....doomsday 2012 is upon us! stock up on canned goods!
  • I hate to break it to you, but the mayans didn't have leap year on their calendar. According to their doomsday calendar, the end of the world happened in October of 2011... Just saying.

Also i vote gagazet
  • nope, mayan calendar doesnt need to do leap years as it was already accounted by their calendar, thus your argument is null and void
  • edited March 2012
    there is a few ways to find out if gaga is telling the truth

a.) another seer has already viewed his role or Twilight's role, that would clear one or the other.
    b.) kill gagazet and see if twilight is a seer or a false prophet (since there isn't really any better leads, this is probably the best bet)
    c.) wait and have another seer view either view gaga or twilight. Which is the least productive vote, since it would waste a view and potentially a kill as well.
  • I forgot to vote Prime as the town mayor.
    Y U NO FUCKING READ??!
    Y U NO FUCKING READ??!
    oh! yeah, I take back my vote.