Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats

Comments

• Break down for fun people

Ron - Never has cheated

Sped - Kted, because of Flames. Flames didnt like he was whoring in the group and didnt help Flames. Flames killed Sped

Insert Name Here - Using same technique as Sped

Flames - PMS likes Insert Here... there fore no death

Cleanup Crew - A multi faggot who multiple members of "Team Ron" left chats for

Reason For Clean up Crew according to Faggot Multi - Whoever was incontrol of first multis stole sls and were multing kds in Team Ron

Team Ron- not a real team, a joke between 5 or 6 friends in Sk who used to play with Clay and Ian.
  • ^^ Basically this except I whore less.
  • ^^^^ whores more
  • irl yes in game no :P
  • edited January 2017
    Break down for fun people

Ron - Never has cheated

Sped - Kted, because of Flames. Flames didnt like he was whoring in the group and didnt help Flames. Flames killed Sped

Insert Name Here - Using same technique as Sped

Flames - PMS likes Insert Here... there fore no death

Cleanup Crew - A multi faggot who multiple members of "Team Ron" left chats for

Reason For Clean up Crew according to Faggot Multi - Whoever was incontrol of first multis stole sls and were multing kds in Team Ron

Team Ron- not a real team, a joke between 5 or 6 friends in Sk who used to play with Clay and Ian.
    I have not / nor ever multied! Only "cheating" I have ever done is give away my kd or took over kd after mine died! But because of a "mad" person we get screwed as cheaters basically by affiliation even tho we all yelled at him!

@Sped thanks for going into detail there, you left out a few key details but Im not a fucking rat or bitch so I won't spew hatred / regurgitated bullshit here! If the multi lords wish to come up in here and talk shit then so be it
  • I like turtles.
  • I might actually play active next round this barking is getting me all excited.

"Nobody cares but fuck you"

It's perfect.
  • I might actually play active next round this barking is getting me all excited.

"Nobody cares but fuck you"

It's perfect.
    I care you sexxxy bastard!
  • I still want to know why i got killed // IKEA
  • pretty sure it was just bad luck, Unfortunately when someone decides to cheat in this game, sometimes youre unlucky. Not sure how many times ive died instantly out of newbie mode or for hitting the wrong kd etc.
  • You guys surround yourselves with bad vibes and people dont like that :)

that or what flames said.
  • "You guys"?
    i sign up alone but i help me sector / alliance thats all
  • IKEA got KT'd because he was a top DW rival who could make big hits and retals against so called Team Ron. he was KT'd by Rob's bot.

Chuck's bot also KT'd fair players and non-multis who were in-game conflict against so called Team Ron. he ignored all the Mystical multis who KT'd Crius the other day, because Crius is labelled "enemy" and both Rob and Chuck bots only KT enemies of Team Ron.

Chuck focused most of his efforts on KT'ing some junkyard multi army that had mostly destroyed itself already in the process of KT'ing Rob's bots. I think you will be lucky to see 20 real players the next round after Rob and Chuck both teamed up to hit the same targets, hit the same rival camps, and favor the same round-winning coalition of top-ranked cheaters.
  • IKEA got KT'd because he was a top DW rival who could make big hits and retals against so called Team Ron. he was KT'd by Rob's bot.

Chuck's bot also KT'd fair players and non-multis who were in-game conflict against so called Team Ron. he ignored all the Mystical multis who KT'd Crius the other day, because Crius is labelled "enemy" and both Rob and Chuck bots only KT enemies of Team Ron.

Chuck focused most of his efforts on KT'ing some junkyard multi army that had mostly destroyed itself already in the process of KT'ing Rob's bots. I think you will be lucky to see 20 real players the next round after Rob and Chuck both teamed up to hit the same targets, hit the same rival camps, and favor the same round-winning coalition of top-ranked cheaters.

youre an idiot

Team Ron had nothing to do with your KT lol

Pretty sure you got killed by the person who admitted to have those bots cause you were burning their residence.... just saying

As for tops, none of "Team Ron" wanted barricade or darius killed by bots at all and didnt like that it happened at all
  • IKEA was multied down by TR.
  • ^wrong, Flames has stated the truth about all events.

Things between certain members of "TeamRon" that caused some division, but infact it was not a member of our group that killed IKEA. You really believe that Ron would knowingly take advantage of a kd that was raped by bots that his own group made?
  • So why did I get multied?...I'm Bearded Jesus 1:20
  • Lol why, really? Because at some point in time you were a threat to someone who controls them. They need to eliminate those above them or that can do damage to them or their friends.

In my regard, I was killed by them because I stupidly gave up my def so easily to break more. In no way do I think they were controlled by them. I could have hit them, but used my hits on a kd that wasn't even affiliated with them.

And in the end it happened over a sleeping period where I wasn't fucked about trying to live longer. At the end of the day, this game is just full of 50 actives with 300+ bots/multi accounts. I don't care what anyone does anymore, cheating or not.
  • Lol I was just curious...I literally log in 2 times a day because of work and a 1 year old...that's why I was asking. I wasn't a threat only playing cuz I used to play about 10 years ago.
  • Psy don't be ignorant. I'm not going to name names, but it was TR who multied down IKEA.

Ron then actually did hit him not knowing he had been multi'd down, which led to him dying.

• If you are going as far as to say TR is responsible, then why shy away from saying everything you know to prove it.
  • Yeah sped give us the run down.
    Just being curious about these things:
    IKEA got KT'd because he was a top DW rival who could make big hits and retals against so called Team Ron. he was KT'd by Rob's bot.

Rob did you actually had any active bots this round in S1 , not counting in the inactive DW that appeared late ?
    Just being curious about these things:
    IKEA got KT'd because he was a top DW rival who could make big hits and retals against so called Team Ron. he was KT'd by Rob's bot.

Rob did you actually had any active bots this round in S1 , not counting in the inactive DW that appeared late ?
    Nope lol, but apparently this guy thinks I did.
  • Lol why, really? Because at some point in time you were a threat to someone who controls them. They need to eliminate those above them or that can do damage to them or their friends.

In my regard, I was killed by them because I stupidly gave up my def so easily to break more. In no way do I think they were controlled by them. I could have hit them, but used my hits on a kd that wasn't even affiliated with them.

And in the end it happened over a sleeping period where I wasn't fucked about trying to live longer. At the end of the day, this game is just full of 50 actives with 300+ bots/multi accounts. I don't care what anyone does anymore, cheating or not.
    even 50 is an overestimate
  • Not going to point fingers, as I said. If you don't believe me - which I would find very strange considering the accusations you guys always make towards that group - then so be it. The person who made multies didn't do anything to me so I have no reason to call them out. That, and what's done is done and nothing will change it.
  • Not going to point fingers, as I said. If you don't believe me - which I would find very strange considering the accusations you guys always make towards that group - then so be it. The person who made multies didn't do anything to me so I have no reason to call them out. That, and what's done is done and nothing will change it.
    So basically you're virtue signalling against cheating but unwilling to do anything to prevent it in the future. Sad!

• Telling you who it was wont prevent cheaters. That is the admins job, which we are lacking.

There isn't a future for me, at least not while playing with them. If I play again it will be alone or with Warhawk.
  • Telling you who it was wont prevent cheaters. That is the admins job, which we are lacking.

There isn't a future for me, at least not while playing with them. If I play again it will be alone or with Warhawk.
    People might have taken rob seriously at one point, but now it's universally known he's a faggot

The reason people who cheat do so and don't advertise it is because they don't want anyone to know, if everyone knows then they are a faggot and lose forever
  • edited January 2017
    Telling you who it was wont prevent cheaters. That is the admins job, which we are lacking.

People might have taken rob seriously at one point, but now it's universally known he's a faggot

The reason people who cheat do so and don't advertise it is because they don't want anyone to know, if everyone knows then they are a faggot and lose forever
    It's humorous that you actually think I care what people who play this game think of me. Unlike you, I don't need the approval of this community to feel better about myself. Now please for the love of God don't start yapping about your job or your lifestlyle, because I'm far from impressed.