Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats

124»

Comments

• Telling you who it was wont prevent cheaters. That is the admins job, which we are lacking.

There isn't a future for me, at least not while playing with them. If I play again it will be alone or with Warhawk.
    People might have taken rob seriously at one point, but now it's universally known he's a faggot

The reason people who cheat do so and don't advertise it is because they don't want anyone to know, if everyone knows then they are a faggot and lose forever
    It's humorous that you actually think I care what people who play this game think of me. Unlike you, I don't need the approval of this community to feel better about myself. Now please for the love of God don't start yapping about your job or your lifestlyle, because I'm far from impressed.
    Literally nothing about me or my play style here has ever indicated I require the community to think highly of me lmao.

I also don't remember accusing you of caring, I just said it was widely known that you are a faggot, which is undeniably true.

• Telling you who it was wont prevent cheaters. That is the admins job, which we are lacking.

There isn't a future for me, at least not while playing with them. If I play again it will be alone or with Warhawk.
    People might have taken rob seriously at one point, but now it's universally known he's a faggot

The reason people who cheat do so and don't advertise it is because they don't want anyone to know, if everyone knows then they are a faggot and lose forever
    It's humorous that you actually think I care what people who play this game think of me. Unlike you, I don't need the approval of this community to feel better about myself. Now please for the love of God don't start yapping about your job or your lifestlyle, because I'm far from impressed.
    Literally nothing about me or my play style here has ever indicated I require the community to think highly of me lmao.

I also don't remember accusing you of caring, I just said it was widely known that you are a faggot, which is undeniably true.

Your need to continuously tell this community how good you job is and how you live this amazing lifestyle is a major cry for attention and acceptance. It's one thing to brag about being good at the game, but when you try to impress the 20 remaining players here about your life. It tends to make you look desperate, and is honestly quite embarrassing.

Your need to continuously tell this community how good you job is and how you live this amazing lifestyle is a major cry for attention and acceptance. It's one thing to brag about being good at the game, but when you try to impress the 20 remaining players here about your life. It tends to make you look desperate, and is honestly quite embarrassing.
    Don't think I've done that in quite some time. I did that just to troll a bit and keep the forums active (I stopped and they're dead now). Its not like I got much positive reinforcement on it, if that was my goal it was a spectacular failure lmao, bragging on the internet will only get shit talk back guaranteed (hint: that was my actual goal)

You know whats actually sad? Basically everything you say and do
  • For the record, I have an average penis.
  • ^average among asians
  • ^^ I heard Canadians will help a fellow Canuck with a shake after a good piss out in the snow.. Now we know its true
  • ^^^goochpump, actually
  • Barri where are you hiding this round?
  • darius vs robtomo, this shit is pretty entertaining.
  • edited February 2017
    who were your kingdom names in-game (Darius and Sped)? who KT'd you? I played the round but I don't know any of these people. a lot of the politics went over my head. If I knew the names it would add much clarity, thank you.

I have a feeling that the next round will play out very similar. Chuck will "take a vacation/business trip" and allow cleanupcrew rape for a couple weeks, then he will "return" after cleanupcrew got killed by the legit players no thanks to him, citing the need for him to fight Rob after Rob is already beaten.

if cleanupcrew had launched his bot much earlier in the round then he could have been way more dominant. so did Rob let us win? it is obvious that both the bot armies are working with top NW kingdoms. cleanupcrew worked with at least 1 or 2 top kingdoms, now Repair/Chuck bot is working with at least 1 or a few top kingdoms.

Classic white hat and black hat partnering together to advance a common goal. Dank how did you know all along about Rob and Chuck? why do they work together to ruin the game so that non-multis non-bots cannot compete? your posts are good and clear for the generic new guy who hasn't been here for years. you said EA was a bad game and a few weeks later it is dead game. xLTx is a cheat clan and Bean caters to them, that makes Bean a cheat/corrupt admin IMO.
    We have placed the ball into motion and it is rolling on a hope and a prayer. I'm sorry that I did not notice your post sooner. All I can say is that we are attempting to undo this behind the scene. If we are succesful things will change for the better and all of this bs will stop immediately. It's likely we will not be and things will stay the course of bleeding the population dry by the end of this year. If BCart wanted to prove something by ignoring me this entire time I would say he has fallen on his face. His mistake was siding with the wrong bunch and he has refused to change course throughout it all. All of this time later I am still available to war his friends upon demand.

At no point will I share his belief that he is a CEO and I am pushing a mail cart so he need not take my advice. He needs to take his head out of his ass once and for all. The guy needs to stop hiding from his own fans and ignoring them, or get out of the way. This community is bigger than him and we have functioned without him for a very long time. All of us form like Voltron to make it work, even the bot users have played a role to glue Humpty Dumpty back together again. Say what you will about all of them but they all did more than BCart in an attempt to save SK. All he does is hold us back. This game is a bullet on a resume to him.

When xFCx pulled back the curtain to expose the mods sharing accounts and shortly later the bot he should have taken action. Everyone came back there was a huge spike for about a week because we mass emailed everyone. You ever get a mailing from BCartfall telling you to come back? Fuck no.

Instead the blood letting began as the population trickled out in a slow bleed towards the inevitable. He further increased the rate by attempting to ban us and appointing more of them to enforce it. In his eyes I don't believe that he is capable of making the connection that he banned those fighting for the right reason and promoted the narcissists. I'm talking about his chosen few that set things up so that they can't lose and are just toying with everyone outside that circle. You know what I am talking about. All the coders with his fucking formuIas that you can only get hold of by pledging allegiance and falling into line. If he makes a change they have it. Just wait your turn as a top kingdom, bitch boy. Fuck that. I guarantee if I make an alliance right now bots will come for me as they always have. I can topple the entire game and this forum but I can't build a top alliance without multis yanking out my sectors. I can't prevent his pals from crying within my own sectors from their multis to leave either. Whiney ass bitches. They never defeated me through firepower even with their bots. In the end it was always crying from their multis and pretending to be somebody else.

Sure we overstepped but damnit man we told you how to fix it, gave it all back, and deleted the list with every players user/password/email on it once we had your attention. Your dumbass mods challenged us that we couldn't crack them so your mods got their asses handed to them moments later. That was their own fault.

I told you about every exploit every time and people hated me for it. It was widely known not to let dank know about any abuse or exploit. Hell I used to run small alliances on the side under aliases just to KT bashers. You never even thanked me once. This game is secure as fuck thanks to one crew, xFCx. The rest tried to hide everything. You ban us and don't say a word.

Now your game looks like shit and has the ugliest forum in the world. Their bots disguised the bleeding until they were the majority and everyone was aware of it. When they tried to make the entire server NAP I showed back up, got into a huge feud with xFCx itself for taking part, and chased them off. Some of those people truly hate me for that as I was not kind about it. Perhaps I went to far but those people tried to write me out of my own crew saying I was a bottom feeder. We're no longer friends and they no longer jest that I was never a leader.

My theory is that he saw the bots as an opportunity to make a few bucks early on and had bots clicking ads or something along those lines when players blocked the ads. You can still see his banner that begs you not to block them. It was clearly a symbiotic relationship and he relied on them for some type of SEO scheme.

Starkingdoms was once a great game and I am often contacted by returning players who ask me about the state of the game. I am honest and advise them not to play. Those that pay attention know that I attack clones so as not to further reduce the population. There are still many people that come here and observe without posting. It is obvious that BCart is all that stands in the way and I really do wish him the best outside of the game. For whatever reason he has always catered to the elite cheaters and the two of us will never be on the same page.

If succesful we will make SK great again. At any point if I am given an opportunity you guys all know shit will change. I would never cater to them.

In closing I would like to point out that xFCx has never died and thrives when its founding memnbers are not even present. If the final two players are me and you BCart... I'm gonna roll you until you fly the flag.