Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SexRegister vs Universe

13»

Comments

• edited March 2012
    There are a lot of unsung heros in war. Cobras is another one I'd always want in my alliance. Ixta and Mt Gagazet are always good people to have on board, even if they aren't as active as they used to be their PAs and WLs still go to the KTs. Xelsol is a beast in war (I still owe him a prize for top Scally HoF). Cojax from last round, BarretSK, TalnoySK, PorkPorkSK and DresdenX are also great guys.

^_^
  • Ya i was in TB that round, and 1 alliance beat all 3 because of the dedication the players had to winning. Ya there was some obvious standout guys, but overall that alliance was just a Dream Team. Everyone was willing to do whatever to win.

So my props go to everyone that was in TB that round.
  • Talnoy was okay, i created his muffin avy hmmm

hardest fighter Ive ever saw was mechatronics BEFORE he went cheatmode :-p
    2 week kt from fenris over 2k news hello hello :-p
  • Heard Mt Axefall was a beast in wars too.. before he went and became Pie.. stupid bastard!
  • mt axefall is a much more pleasing name than pie imo :-p
  • I agree with Lynoob, if you think Tank Killer was good last round, you should've seen him when he was in TrainingBra.

That guy had a small kingdom but during War time it didn't matter, he was a killer, mercenary for hire, rapist.

Whatever you wanna call him, you just want him on your side.

i dont forget you either nig. barret/celest/bk to name a few. im just gutted i never got the hof calced, would of been nice to see it. My biggest mistake that round was not having a good team of officers. I literally had to have the next rd off i was that worn out lol. well worth it though. Defo guna have to bring trainingbra back soon

• yea you prolly should, your moobs are getting out of control
  • Tank Killer (x:xx)- Conviction Alliance

March 24, 17:46:46 the [SexRegister] alliance has declared a nap with the [Conviction] alliance.

Smartest move you will ever see in this round.