Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SexRegister vs Universe

negneg
edited March 2012 in Game Talk
so is it going to happen soon

are you all going to fucking man up and kill off these shit human beings

or sit back and let them farm whoever they want and make up whatever rules they like

Comments

• so is it going to happen soon

or sit back and let them farm whoever they want and make up whatever rules they like
    STFU.
  • so is it going to happen soon

STFU.
    yea nigga yeee

• WAR RAWR!
  • oh no only you can touch me like that amog

:(|)
  • oh no only you can touch me like that amog

:(|)
    But where do i touch!

• Friends?
    can you be my friend? mr/ms purple pony
  • Let's get this show on the road.
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    Let's get this show on the road.
  • Someone must have rolled neg (again) so hes throwing a hissy fit
  • Someone must have rolled neg (again) so hes throwing a hissy fit
    Thats what im thinkin. I think he might be that BMC guy that got rolled today for 600 land, shortly after that hit he came in here talking about jumping sex lol.
  • Who was this neg again? I've been away from pfs. Besides SK forgot my PF ID
  • edited March 2012
    Someone must have rolled neg (again) so hes throwing a hissy fit
    his hissy fits are HHHHHHIIIIIIIILLLLLLLARRRRIIIIIOOOOUUUUUSSSS
  • Last round a couple guys found Neg and ofc he tried to deny it, but they rolled the shit outta him, then he didnt talk in PF's for almost like 2weeks after that. LMAO
  • yeah me and qwj entered his anus while he was in a chat with amog crying like a newborn. "i'm never playing this shitty game again"
  • It was rather peaceful around here for awhile, then suddenly hes back. Guess some1 must have rolled him out this round too.
  • edited March 2012
    yeah me and qwj entered his anus while he was in a chat with amog crying like a newborn. "i'm never playing this shitty game again"
    waitaminute lynog werent you already dead by then? because im almost certain screamin was drfeelgood
  • i took over screamins a day or so after i died
  • I dunno how anyone could have thought I was neg, guys a retard with an IQ no higher than 12.

• I dunno how anyone could have thought I was neg, guys a retard with an IQ no higher than 12.

its why we were so sure!
  • edited March 2012
    I dunno how anyone could have thought I was neg, guys a retard with an IQ no higher than 12.

Irony is...
  • Your right..ur easily pushing 14
  • edited March 2012
    i took over screamins a day or so after i died
    OH NO LYNOG!!! MULTI! lol...kidding
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    You don't even know what side I'm on ;)
    doesnt matter

youre a better kingdom builder then 99% of the trash that still play this game
  • You don't even know what side I'm on ;)
    doesnt matter

You're a better coaster than 99% of the old AOL demo cds that I had when I first played this game. No, wait you're not.
  • You don't even know what side I'm on ;)
    doesnt matter

You're a better coaster than 99% of the old AOL demo cds that I had when I first played this game. No, wait you're not.
    take it back m8 or you are in deep shit
  • edited March 2012
    take it back m8 or you are in deep shit
    yeh take it back m8!
  • take it back m8 or you are in deep shit
    yeh take it back m8!
    Yeah m8, or when you hit me, I'll rage quit then deny it was ever my KD in the first place!

Oh, and I'll post a faggy picture of me naked.

m8!
    yeh take it back m8!
    Yeah m8, or when you hit me, I'll rage quit then deny it was ever my KD in the first place!

m8!
    HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH

owned
    yeh take it back m8!

m8!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA touche sand tou fuckin che