Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SexRegister vs Universe

Comments

• 2-5 are fairly evenly distributed while 1 had a high concentration of top sectors.
  • but size isnt the only thing that matters...the number of times one can ejaculate in a given period of time is also important...
  • I suggest a 1v1v1v1 war between Blues, Conviction, Friendship and Terrania and the winner gets to war SexReg
  • I suggest a 1v1v1v1 war between Blues, Conviction, Friendship and Terrania and the winner gets to war SexReg
    I'm not in the mood to make AMOG disband just yet.. :P

I'm not in the mood to make AMOG disband just yet.. :P

Who said anything about disband.
  • sure is sexregister circlejerk in here :p
  • Well stop jerkin' 'em off, neg.
  • Scores are actually faily even with sexreg having about 11-12m advantage. Normally this time of the round, one alliance is like 40-50% bigger then rest lol. Most even round in awhile.
  • looks like everyones scared bro!
  • Your mom is scared.
  • my mom too!
  • my mom too!
    Scared of my hidden beast and its two round companions?
  • When are you niggers gonna war?! Holy fuck! AL's so goddamn scared to war and get their precious kingdoms hit.
  • I think we gotta get through the golf tournament first. There lies the true war.
  • Minigolf is where the real war is...
  • I heard the alliance that knocked out the SexReg AL gets 2 extra sectors added to them by BCart. Gooo Friendship.
  • top 50 wont win wars though, whoever is housing tankkiller go to war right now. get past his crazy typing and you got yourself an absolute animal player. My eyes were opened alot wider when i ALed trainingbra. 90% of my alliance gave everything to war. Was amazing to watch. Gives you so much more joy than building thats for sure
  • Tkiller is okay.
  • Tank Killer is Conviction.. you guys lose, disband now and save yourself the heartache.
  • Minigolf is where the real war is...
  • ill trade my whoring shit rank 1 kd for tank killer's kd any day
  • Ill trade my whoring shit kd for any kd any day.
  • Tkiller is okay.
    okay?!? clearly you have not been in war with tank...
  • Tkiller is okay.
    okay?!? clearly you have not been in war with tank...
    Whats so special about tankkiller?
  • Become a kt against tank. Divide your news in half. news from tank=news from others.
  • sounds like a good battle buddy
  • top 50 wont win wars though, whoever is housing tankkiller go to war right now. get past his crazy typing and you got yourself an absolute animal player. My eyes were opened alot wider when i ALed trainingbra. 90% of my alliance gave everything to war. Was amazing to watch. Gives you so much more joy than building thats for sure
    This is so true, i will take the "underdog" kingdoms who are 90% active, then the "top" kds who are 25 % active ANY DAY

• And as far as tank, i have been with him/against him on several different wars, he is an AMAZING asset to whichever side he is on.
  • edited March 2012
    There are a lot of unsung heros in war. Cobras is another one I'd always want in my alliance. Ixta and Mt Gagazet are always good people to have on board, even if they aren't as active as they used to be their PAs and WLs still go to the KTs. Xelsol is a beast in war (I still owe him a prize for top Scally HoF). Cojax from last round, BarretSK, TalnoySK, PorkPorkSK and DresdenX are also great guys.
  • I agree with Lynoob, if you think Tank Killer was good last round, you should've seen him when he was in TrainingBra.

That guy had a small kingdom but during War time it didn't matter, he was a killer, mercenary for hire, rapist.

Whatever you wanna call him, you just want him on your side.